It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Star Kachina - The Eye of God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On the Hopi Prophecy Rock are 3 circles which represent 3 world-shakings. The story is that people of the Earth would reach a time when they would lose the story of how "we are all related". The Creator would then cause 3 world-shakings to remind the people of our relatedness.

The first world-shaking would be recognized when a bug on ribbon is tossed into the air. This is interpreted as an airplane. The time when airplanes were first used in war was World War I. So World War I would be the first world-shaking.

The second world-shaking would be recognized when man used the Hopi migration symbol (swastika) in war. This was World War II, which is the second world-shaking. The great Oglala Sioux holy man, Nicholas Black Elk, had also foreseen the coming of World War I & II.

The third world-shaking would be recognized by a red cover or cloak. Could this mean Communist China? North Korea?

Sioux Elders tell us that Mother Earth is surrounded by negative energy which is given off by the human brain. One of the reasons for the Sioux Sun Dance is to give thanks to father sun for all he has provided us on other earth. By sending good thoughts to the sun, the Sioux could reduce the negative energy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hopi Prophecy story also said that signs of the third-world shaking would be given when:

1. Trees will die. (Acid rain has taken a heavy toll on trees in some areas, but this could also refer to the demise of the rainforest?).

2. Man will build a house in the sky. (Space station Mir, or the planned international space station to be built?).

3. Cold places will become hot. Hot places will become cold. (Erractic weather patterns and global warming?).

4. Lands will sink into the ocean and lands will rise out of the sea. (Current or future Global Seismic Activity?)

5. There will be an appearance of the Blue Star Kachina ( this is The Eye of God- possibly the explosive phase of the Milky Way or a nearby galaxy?).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hopi Indians are the Record Keepers of the Native Americans. The Hopis call this the "The Fourth Age of Man". According to them the earth has been wiped clean 3 times already. First by Fire, next by Ice, most recently by the flood... approximately 11,000-12,000 years ago. Some believe that the actual date of the flood occured on June 5, 8498 BC. According to the Hopis we are about to enter "The Fifth Age", which they call "The World of Illumination", which seems to coincide with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

The Hopis say that there will two more worlds after this. "The Sixth Age" which is "The World of Prophecy and Revelation" and "The Seventh Age" is "The World of Completion".

The Native Americans have been not only the forefathers of we Americans who came to this country a few hundred years ago but they have been the Keepers of the Earth for a long period of time. What they believe is very sacred to us. This knowledge is re-emerging at this time in the Earth's history.

The Hopi believe that they descended from the Pleiades and that even before that they came from Lyra which is the Ring Nebula.

They call Lyra the "Eye of God".

====================================================

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

At 650 light-years away, the Helix is one of the nearest planetary nebulae to Earth. This composite picture is a seamless blend of ultra-sharp images from NASA's Hubble Space Telescope combined with the wide view of the Mosaic Camera on the National Science Foundation's 0.9-meter telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory near Tucson, Ariz.

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not making a joke or anything, but that last picture... it kinda reminds me of that old movie, "Man with X Ray Eyes"...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Very interesting. Another really interesting indian story is Urruacca Mesa. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
hmm completely interesting story there is lots of stories like that

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"The Hopi play a key role in the survival of the human race through their vital communion with the unseen forces that hold nature in balance. The pattern is simple: The whole world will shake and turn red and turn against those who are hindering the Hopi. "

"The liberators will come in from the west with great force. They will drop down from the sky like rain. They will have no mercy. We must not get on the house tops to watch. They will shake us by our ears, like children who have been bad. This will be the final decisive battle between good and evil. This battle will cleanse the heart of people and restore our Mother Earth from illness, and the wicked will be gotten rid of."

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
space.com...

This is a newly found blue comet... Kachina?

If so, then uh-oh, here we go.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That is one cool nebula. God knows how many planets and civilizations could be in that one...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Mmmkay...

First, the "Blue Star Kachina" is not an ancient legend, but rather a modern legend that arose after the Ghost Dance prophecy started sweeping the Native American nations in the late 1800's. In traditional teachings, there is no "great spirit"; the people were made by Grandmother Spider.

I believe the source of this prophecy is actually Dan Katchongva (1865-1972).

Secondly, the "prophecy rock" is a modern fake. Or, rather, TWO modern fakes.

Here's the first one:
www.crystalinks.com...

And a drawing of what's on the second one:
www.dreamscape.com...

THIS is what real petroglyphs of these people look like:
www.pro-visions.com...

...more
raysweb.net...

...and this, too (I visited this place and spoke with the Hopi ranger who was the docent there):
www.asu.edu...

Look at them... do you see the difference in the way the REAL people depicted humans and the way the fakes are made?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Isn't it a little erroneous calling it a modern fake
it was drawn by a hopi elder iirc

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
Isn't it a little erroneous calling it a modern fake
it was drawn by a hopi elder iirc

The prophecy rocks weren't... modern Hopis do have a distinctive art style, and these petroglyphs don't contain any of the proper elements. They show signs of having been made by a Caucasian who was faking Native American art and not a Native American.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
from what I've read on the Hopi website and had from the cultural preservation office
www.hopi.nsn.us...
the explanation for the depiction on the prophecy rock is accurate
whether it was drawn by a faker or not
they're still waiting for the Pahana to return and lead them to the next world
they'd pretty much do anything to get away from the Navajo and the water shortage anyway.
lets just hope he comes from the west and not the east eh

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The prophecy rocks weren't... modern Hopis do have a distinctive art style, and these petroglyphs don't contain any of the proper elements. They show signs of having been made by a Caucasian who was faking Native American art and not a Native American.

Yes, british men, english men faking Native American art, robbing and taken away Native American land.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
why do english men make you feel so inadequate Cinlung ?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Removed off-topic post

[edit on 17/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The "Indians" who spew these "stories" are the fakers/frauds... Again...The problem with American Indian stories are they are verbal and they change with time, who tells the story, and historical accounts(writing/paintings) are wrong more then they are right.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneshot1

i understand your point, and it does make sense, but i still have to disagree, at least to a point.

while traditional knowledge that is handed down and stored in a vocal tradition seems to open up the ideology / symbolism / knowledge to discrepancy and, like DNA, flaws i still feel that this knowledge holds worth.

to say that those sharing these stories are "fakers/frauds" is disrespectable, at least, and ignorant at an extreme. I am sorry if that comes across as offensive, i am not flaming you, it is the simple truth as i see it.

i know enough to know that on this planet across a diversity of scales exists a dynamic, living, force (for lack of better term) that not only survives, but thrives. this, in MHO includes the human world and human mind.

this knowledge may have no importance to you, but it does to others. and to degrade it is to do those people an injustice.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I am Native American, and have delt with these charletens personaly. The ones who "share" these type stories are fakers and frauds. They are pushing an agenda, namely to get paid, and make themselves look "good".

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
In traditional teachings, there is no "great spirit"; the people were made by Grandmother Spider.

Well that's not true...At least for us Apache... Grandmother Spider is more akin to one of the Greek Fates ... she is said to live at the top of the rainbow and spins her webs... all living things are connected through those webs...

Like the Fates one's life path is predetermined by the thread...

as I said in my own post on the subject prophecy rock is not the source of the Hopi prophecy... The Fire Clan Tablets are... Now I've never seem them myself but I remember a Professor at UNM speak about them and he thought they were not Hopi but might have come from the Anasazi?
See: Chaco Canyon

Once again I have to point out I'm no expert
but everyone seems to be jumping on the small incomplete bits and holding them up as gospel...

One should never be scared to seek truth even if its not the truth you hope to find... the real danger lays in making up your mind before you set out that what you will find is false

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneshot1

I am not a native, but I know many. I live in New Mexico. I study at UNM in a department with many natives. I have many native friends. So I can only speak from the experience of an outsider. All I can say in response to your last comment, is I don't buy it.

There are always 'fakers and frauds' where ever you go, to generalize and make everyone one a fake or fraud is unfair. Maybe you grew up in a place with more of the above mentioned than other places, I don't know. What I do know is that there are still powerful traditions held by native peoples.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join