It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Explosions Before Both WTC Collapses and before WTC7 Collapse - You Will Believe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If you were a fence-sitter in regards to whether or not WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by controlled demolition before, you won't be after you watch this video from 911EyeWitness, by Rick Siegel.

This video includes multiple explosions recorded on video from directly across the river just before the collapses of WTC1 and WTC2 AND just before the collapse of WTC Building 7. It also includes news broadcasts recorded live and unedited on the day as the events were occurring - reports of explosions at the bases of the buildings, a FEMA official admitting on tape that FEMA arrived to deal with the disaster ON SEPTEMBER 10TH, a military helicopter close to the explosion at the Pentagon, and more.

An absolute must see.

[edit on 2005-12-8 by wecomeinpeace]

[edit on 6/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This sounds interesting at the least. Unfortunatly, I have a Macintosh, and the only torents that are compatible require that I do some coding through Unix, of which I am very unfamiliar...

If someone can put it into .mov or .mpeg format, I'm sure alot of people without torrent programs will muchly appreciate it!

Question. How were bombs placed in the buildings without noticing?
I heard a rumour that days before, the power was shut off to put in new 'internet' lines. Don't remember where I heard that. But I guess that's how it could have been done?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi FallenOne. The video itself is in .avi format, which will play in most media players with the right codecs installed I think. But you need torrent to download it first.

There is a Mac-compatible torrent client here: sarwat.net...

I would upload the avi file somewhere if I could, but it's simply too big.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

There is a Mac-compatible torrent client here: sarwat.net...

I would upload the avi file somewhere if I could, but it's simply too big.

Thank you for that. I'll give it a try!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
does it show the same clips as Loosechange 911?

some pretty shocking evidence in that documentary also

www.letsroll911.net

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

Is someone claiming that the blast of smoke/debris
some levels below the collapse
was caused by planted, demolition explosives??

? could be that a stairway door (or elevator terminus) was opened and the accellerated debris blew out like a cannon, taking out the window glass!?

sorry, i don't see proof or demolition evidence

thanks,
i await reports & analysis from ats posters on the link which
wecomeinpeace has shared ....
(as i am not quite adept at all these downloading maneuvers with various
programs that need to be added to my PC Machine)

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hello

I have it but haven't watched it yet. No doubt this is another smoking gun video.
Don't forget to visit the official website of this documentary here : www.911eyewitness.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

? could be that a stairway door (or elevator terminus) was opened and the accellerated debris blew out like a cannon, taking out the window glass!?

thanks,

That's not even close to what the website says. There's videos that show a missle being fired from under the plane just before impact.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just to clarify before the waters get muddied. In the 911EyeWitness video there are no pods on planes, no Woolworth missiles, no holographic planes, no UFOs, no little green men.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'd really love to see this, but I'm lost. I've downloaded bittorrent (first time I've heard of this) and the movie, but can't get anything to open. Very frustrating! I'm using firefox, is that a problem?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

thanks,

Did you have a look at the Loosechange911 trailer?
how can you just ignore what the firemen and the police were saying?
do you think they were lieing?
or is it that they were not capable of knowing the diference between blast of smoke/debris and explosives?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For those having trouble obtaining the movie I recommend visiting netforbeginners.about.com.

Once you have it all figured out make sure you 'seed' the file so others may download it after you.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I received a U2U from a respected member stating that some advertising content popped up at that torrent link which is not quite PG13.

The member provided this alternative torrent:

Click to go there

Thanks

PS: If anyone needs any advice on how to download the file, just U2U me. BenevolentHeretic I will U2U you shortly.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, I wasn't a fence-sitter anyway, so I don't need to see it that badly.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think the video is encoded using the XviD codec. Once you have downloaded the avi file, you may need to download and install the XviD codec in order to view it.

You can get it here:

www.xvidmovies.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am still torn about what to believe.

If it was, in fact, a conspiracy, wouldn't there be tens, if not hundreds, of people involved to make an operaton of this magnitude possible? And if so, one of them would be bound to talk. There always is.

Also, what happened to the people who were destined to be on the doomed flight, if, in fact, it wasn't the flight that took off from Boston?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Have never been a fence sitter and havn't seen this docu yet but I will take a look, when the DL completes I'll post some comments, in the mean time if any members that need absolutley any help feel free to U2U me about this particular download or anything PC related I'll be more than happy to help.

[edit on 8/12/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ive downoad xViD, and AVI player and STILL i cant see the video....can anyone convert it to mpeg or something ????

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Ive downoad xViD, and AVI player and STILL i cant see the video....can anyone convert it to mpeg or something ????

try a full codec pack

can be found here

Hope this helps

NOTE: It is recommended that you uninstall anything related to codecs before you install this.

[edit on 8/12/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch for the link wecomeinpeace.

Follow wecomeinpeace's howto when you're not able to play or download the video. You can also download bitlord for bittorrents and you can use bsplayer to play the video (you still need to have XviD codec though).

I mirrored the video, you can download it directly as a last resort here, please use bittorrent if possible!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join