It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The irreproachable Mr. Beezer, at your service ©

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Greetings one and all.

I am The irreproachable Mr. Beezer© and I am very glad to be here with you.

Firstly, I will tell you that I am the personal steward of another member of this fine community, and joined at his urging.

My background is as diverse as the population base that makes up AboveTopSecret.com!

I come from England, with time spent on the island of Lakshadweep not far from the Hyderabad province.

It is here that I met the family I would serve for life.

We have had stops in Cape Town, Canberra, Kuala Lumpur and currently Dar es Salaam is now our domicile.

My charge, his family and myself exporing the haunted regions of reality in life and the web.

I look forward to much rumpus delight, along with fine remonstrance and elucidation.

Oh, by the way, I make one hell of a cup of piping hot Earl Grey tea!

- The irreproachable Mr. Beezer, at your service ©

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Mr Beezer!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer
Oh, by the way, I make one hell of a cup of piping hot Earl Grey tea![/quopte]
But, apparently you keep forgetting the Lemon!

Looks like you make some other find drinkers too!
www.capecodweb.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well since he made you join ATS, One Man Short better give you a raise.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Nygdan,

I see by the link you have found my brother. He tends to like to indulge in drinks that impair the mind, body and soul, and he is pretty good at mixing them as well.

I lean a bit more towards earl grey and crumpets.

Just a side note, I am the ELDER Mr. Beezer, and he the junior.

So I was Mr. Beezer before Rufus was.

Also, One Man Short didn't MAKE me join...he just highly encouraged it!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good day old chap.

Technology is great. We are 54 miles apart and able to speak with one another. Quite like a text tele if you ask me.

Welcome, finally that is!

Glad to see you have finally taken my "encouragment" so to speak.

Remember the one rule, always say nice things about me.

Now, hurry home Beezer as my Earl Grey is starting to take on a chill.

And please bring some fresh lemon with you as well.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello Mr Beezer
and welcome to ATS
a pleasure to have you here

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The enigmatic Mr Beezer..glad you are here..
Feel free to u2u me about any questions you have about my communications.I will be happy to answer..this came from one man

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wait.. I'm confused..

Isn't Mr. Beezer oneshort's drunken Macaw?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No no....you have it all wrong.

There was another chap in here always jack piping about his rum drinking bird and how the bird is going to change everyone's life!

So, he really wanted to give everyone the bird!

Mr. Beezer is a living breathing HUMAN BEING with feelings, and he proabably drinks a whole lot less rum than that old bird does!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
oh.. sorry. bit disappointing really, I thought the parrot deserved his own internet identity.

Welcome anyway Mr. Beezer. Sorry about the bird thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Welcome indeed Mr.Beezer! One Man Short of Manhood has told us all about you!
We are quite glad to have you on the boards. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer

Oh, by the way, I make one hell of a cup of piping hot Earl Grey tea!

How do you go on English Breakfast Tea?

If you can make a mean cup of EB pop the teapot on, stick a cosy on it and I will teleport straight over with some delicious Australian ANZAC Cookies as side accompaniments. I have alway had a yearning to try some cucumber sandwiches to see if they are in fact all thy are cracked up to be. be awaiting my tardis, shall arrive shortly. Please also put the sun out and turn it up quite a few degrees for my tropical comfort. Please also remove all snow and ice and dark clouds. Oh and stick some smiles on those dull faces that are used to the gloomy weather I bring sunshine and lots of it

Welcome aboard.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
How do you go on English Breakfast Tea?

If you can make a mean cup of EB pop the teapot on, stick a cosy on it and I will teleport straight over with some delicious Australian ANZAC Cookies as side accompaniments. I have alway had a yearning to try some cucumber sandwiches to see if they are in fact all thy are cracked up to be. be awaiting my tardis, shall arrive shortly. Please also put the sun out and turn it up quite a few degrees for my tropical comfort. Please also remove all snow and ice and dark clouds. Oh and stick some smiles on those dull faces that are used to the gloomy weather I bring sunshine and lots of it

Welcome aboard.

Ahh My dearest Mayet,

I express heartfelt thanks for what sounds like a most wonderful time spent enjoying the fruits of the earth.

I will be awaiting your arrival with anticipative breath.

There will be no need to put smiles on the faces of my fellow country men, as the very thought of you gracing our fair land with your presence will put a joyous smirk on every lads face, barring the most anguished gents amongst us.

The snow and ice will remain until your sweltering personality steps foot on the good soil of our sovereign state, at which time the sun shall shine, the birds will serenade all and the tree will aspire to walk to just to follow your steps.

Until the moment we apportion our tea with one another, I bid you farewell and good tidings.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay...

Thank you ever so much for the warm welcoming words.

I will enjoy my stay, most assuredly.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Oh I am so excited. I am going to tea in England. Do you mind muchly if I bring Aunt Agatha and Ms Mavis? Aunty has been saying for years now how she wishes to snare herself one of those titled English lords.

How does one dress for tea in England? Formally or informally? I hope you don't mind if I don't wear shoes, the horrid uncomfortable things they are... My feet do not smell obnoxious though, I spray them with a squirt of my favourite Lulu perfume every morning after my bath. Oh I am so excited. I'll be there tomorrow Kind Sir, the concordes picking me up at midnight tonight. I couldn't arrange a mothership at such short notice after the crash of one of them last night over western Australia...

I Do hope you like my cookies I baked a fresh batch this afternoon in preparation and Ms Mavis has made a delicious looking mud cake, in anticipation of your approval at the extra guest guest list...

new topics

top topics

join