It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I found a good website that gives a brief history of all this EBE stuff with all different people involved. I haven't read the whole thing but it looks like several notations from Linda Howe, William Moore and others written back in the 80's. It goes into more about the EBE's and MJ12 documents, but I don't know yet if it covers any exchange program.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie

Close Encounters: tonal language, and 12 member team (how many in CE were standing there before Dryfus got picked?)

Man they are stealing my post...

If I remember the movie right, only Richard Dryfus gets on board and the other 12 are not picked (I may be wrong with the other movie editions/cuts).

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
several notations from Linda Howe

Apparently, this Richard Doty person was part of a counter-intelligence group in the 80's. He was assigned to shadow Linda Howe and figure out whatever she knew, mislead her, etc, etc. He openly admitted that last night. It was fairly surprising that something like that would be said publically.

From what was said, I am lead to believe the two are not on speaking terms today.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I just a strange thought... What if Mr. Doty is "retired", not retired... and is just a mole infiltrating the information networks of UFO investigators?
Probably unlikely, but o well.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
He flatly denied any current involvement, as i've heard him do on prior shows, with anything official; stating that he was a private citizen now.

All pretty much baseless as we have no way of knowing for sure.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obscure
Apparently, this Richard Doty person was part of a counter-intelligence group in the 80's. He was assigned to shadow Linda Howe and figure out whatever she knew, mislead her, etc, etc. He openly admitted that last night.

It looks like he also was assigned to Bennewitz to keep tabs and discredit him.

Doty was a sergeant in the Airforce I believe and certainly looks like a disinformation agent that has passed classified stuff to others. He has also co-author of a book about disclosure titled “Exempt from Disclosure”.

I think he could be one of the people posting in the comments on the Serpo website. Check out this comment, with the plug for this book. (The link didn't work in the quote, so click on this one). Exempt from Disclosure

11 November
Time pieces would work but would record Earth time. If you had your PC there it would work fine if you could supply it with the correct voltage/amperage and 60 cycles. However, the PC would run on an Earth clock and record Earth time not the time on SERPO, you'd have to update your software to get it to run on a SERPO clock which is 38 hours not 43. As for how energy is extracted from the vacuum they use what is called a Crystal Rectangle, see book:
www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976642603/002-3958207-8622461
Finally, as for the laws of Physics, an AF Col just emailed us last night and said what's been said all along. The Laws of Physics on SERPO are no different than they are on Eart, see above... Anon has been stating nonsense when it comes to physical laws........

www.serpo.org...

I also found a website with a copy of an e-mail named “Re: An Example Of Rick Doty's Slight Of Hand – Hall”, that gets pretty nasty. It is dated Nov.9th and has some of the same names of people making comments on the Serpo website.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Oh what a tangled web we weave…

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i'm just a girl, here, please be nice to me.

I heard it all on the Coast to Coast show, and at first, for the first time, i BELEIVED it all! Then i thought, what if this is just a dissinformation tactic by this govenment to make us THINK about this, and if some form of war starts they could blame it on these EBO's? oR SOME like form out there?

I'm so confused! I havent ever beleived in any of this, but that show was very convincing..Anyone else listen to it?

I havent read all the posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I read this:
What it reminds me of - though of course the stuff on the site
is lacking in its literary style, intellectual heft, and sheer
eerie charm - is the great Jorge Luis Borges short story Tlon,
Uqbar, Orbis Tertius (1941). You can find it on pp. 68-81 of
his Collected Fictions (Penguin, 1998). If you're inclined to
believe in the existence of planet Serpo, I would venture to say
a reading of Borges is essential.

at this site which someone linked to earlier, it seems these guys aren't buying it. www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i'm just a girl, here, please be nice to me.

I heard it all on the Coast to Coast show, and at first, for the first time, i BELEIVED it all! Then i thought, what if this is just a dissinformation tactic by this govenment to make us THINK about this, and if some form of war starts they could blame it on these EBO's? oR SOME like form out there?

I'm so confused! I havent ever beleived in any of this, but that show was very convincing..Anyone else listen to it?

I havent read all the posts.

Aw, man... I wish I had known it was going to be on Coast to Coast, I would have tuned in. Crap crap crap.

Any chance of there being another show on the same subject?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If you missed the C2C show like I did, you can read the "re-cap" of the show here.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Or if you subcribe, you can download it here.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I hear there is a monthly fee, of $7 to subscribe. I don't know, but I am going to check it out later.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
dhere is a link to the story.www.coasttocoastam.com...

I am sure they will have these people on again. George was all over this story

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I can't say that this statement makes any sense to me:

Doty said he was at first skeptical of the Project Serpo information, but later heard rumors within the intelligence community that the story is in fact true.

Since this is the same story that Doty has been selling for years and is presently pushing his own UFO conspiracy book.

Also, I noted on this page that Doty and this "Loscowski" guy are acquainted.

I think there's a case to be made the Serpo story being something more than just another hoax, but these apparent discrepancies and disagreements between people like Richard Doty (who claims to have all the facts) and Anonymous (who claims to have all the documentation) are troubling.

I plan to post me essay on why this might be more than a hoax shortly.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Don't mean to sound so negative but I cannot help feeling that this seems all a little bit "John Titor"

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Don't mean to sound so negative but I cannot help feeling that this seems all a little bit "John Titor" .

That hasn't been an uncommon comment in this thread. Care to elaborate? One of the things about this "story" that bothers me so much is that it's not easily disproven and every time I turn another corner, I find something that makes the truth of this story more likely, rather than less likely.

But I'd be interested to hear how this story sounds "John Titor". I never know which rock someone's gut feeling will point me to or what I'll find when I turn it over

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's very easy to get caught in the allure of these stories. They're interesting, sometimes well-crafted, and (most of all) I think that many of us want to believe that they're true.

This case is particularly compelling because, even if it is a hoax, it is well-planned in that it pulls together elements from other stories quite well and makes it all fit together like a nice puzzle. For example, the detail about the SOM-1.01 being an annex to the "Red Book" makes you believe that this "Red Book" exists and may actually be in Anon's possession, given that various Ufologists believe that the SOM is authentic.

Further, from an "is this possible" perspective, I offer you this brief analysis which (at least to me) suggests that disclosure may actually be possible. Not likely, but possible...

Here we go.

A theory suggesting why the Project Serpo Disclosure may be genuine

A little known fact is that in October 2000, it was five-years from the effective date of Executive Order 12958 (begins on page 19 of the linked filed) -- signed by Bill Clinton and mandating the automatic declassification of all government documents over 25 years old unless the agency which classified the document asserts that certain documents are exempt from disclosure.

Section 3.4 of EO 12958

President Clinton signed EO 12958 on April 17, 1995. The effective date of the Order was set to be 180 days from the date which he issued the order. That means that certain documents were declassified, by Presidential proclamation, early in October, 2000. Thereafter, many documents because declassified by proclamation on the 25th anniversary of their classification.

Of course, during that 180 days between the signing of the order and its' effective date, each agency head was supposed to inform the president's office of any exempted file "series". This is done through the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. Interestingly, it was Eisenhower (who was President at the time much of Project Serpo is alleged to have occured) that created this position. Stephen J. Hadley now serves in that capacity for President Bush, taking over for Condoleeza Rice earlier this year.

The staff of the National Security Council is de jure an element of the Executive Office of the President, but de facto is a central element of the White House staff itself. President Eisenhower created a new position to head that staff: the assistant to the President for national security affairs; every President since has continued that office and strengthened the staff. The twenty senior-most NSC officers have presidential titles and rank; the total staff now numbers nearly two hundred, many of them detailees from State, Defense, and CIA. American Presidency.org

Ok, so what you ask? I'm glad you asked!

"Project SERPO's" final report was written in 1980 Comments to Posting 5

So... just this year, the Project Serpo documents, if true as alleged, turned 25 years old and became the subject of automatic declassification. In other words, unless the Head of the DIA (the presumed holder of these documents) has identified the Project Serpo files (assuming they exist) as being exempt from declassification, then they have already been automatically declassified.

In other words, Lowell E. Jacoby, the Director of the DIA, had to identify the files that were exempted from automatic declassification and then make a statement to the National Security Council explaining that the exempted material fell under an exemption to EO 12958 pursuant to section. 3.4. Information that meets the following conditions may be exempted from declassification, unless the President orders otherwise (the president can order that the material be declassified):

(1) reveal the identity of a confidential human source, or reveal information about the application of an intelligence source or method, or reveal the identity of a human intelligence source when the unauthorized disclosure of that source would clearly and demonstrably damage the national security interests of the United States;
(2) reveal information that would assist in the development or use of weapons of mass destruction;

(3) reveal information that would impair U.S. cryptologic systems or activities;

(4) reveal information that would impair the application of state of the art technology within a U.S. weapon system;

(5) reveal actual U.S. military war plans that remain in effect;

(6) reveal information that would seriously and demonstrably impair relations between the United States and a foreign government, or seriously and demonstrably undermine ongoing diplomatic activities of the United States;

(7) reveal information that would clearly and demonstrably impair the current ability of United States Government officials to protect the President, Vice President, and other officials for whom protection services, in the interest of national security, are authorized;

(8) reveal information that would seriously and demonstrably impair current national security emergency preparedness plans; or

(9) violate a statute, treaty, or international agreement.

Now, here's where we get to the very interesting part. First, lets assume that the DIA exempted all of their UFO/EBE/ET related information from declassification. Most likely, Condoleeza Rice, the predecessor to Stephen Hadley as the head of the NSC, would have signed-off on this, most likely without ever knowing what she signed off on. Then again, maybe not. "Rice was plucked from academia in 1989 by Brent Scowcroft to serve on the National Security Council of former President Bush" -- CNN More on why this is relevant later.

Stephen Hadley, however, is also an interesting character. First of all, he's a career intelligence officer going back to the Ford Administration (I included a link to his bio so you would read it, so you should have known this already
). Also, Hadley worked for Scowcroft's firm in D.C. for a few years and Scowcroft was the National Security Advisor to President Ford and seems to have had a hand in selecting members of the NSC for later Presidents (such has his selection of Condi Rice). Not surprisingly, General Scowcroft is often mentioned as the present likely head of MJ-12 or its successor, PI-40.

What if General Scowcroft, being of aging years and perhaps not seeing the harm in the truth being known, has decided to pledge his full "I won't interfere" (as much cooperation as you could expect) to these people because he knows them and knows that it's very likely that if the NSC fights them, this will get very public, very fast. This administration does NOT need another scandal. But more on this aspect later, too.

Ok, so what is it that makes me believe that the same old cast of characters is any more likely to permit disclosure now than at any other time in the past? Well, when I came across the following, it got me thinking.

Sec. 3.1. Definitions. For purposes of this order: (a) "Declassification" means the authorized change in the status of information from classified information to unclassified information.

(b) "Automatic declassification" means the declassification of information based solely upon:

(1) the occurrence of a specific date or event as determined by the original classification authority; or
(2) the expiration of a maximum time frame for duration of classification established under this order.

(c) "Declassification authority" means:

(1) the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position;
(2) the originator's current successor in function;

(3) a supervisory official of either; or

(4) officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head or the senior agency official.

Now, lets refer back to what Anon has told us -- that he is part of a group of former DIA officers. That they are in possession of the debriefing manual ("Red Book") from a classified government project. And that Project was formally closed 25 years ago.

Lets take this one step further. Lets guess that at least one member of Anon's group is lawfully in possession of this material, because he was the officer that originally classified the Project. If that's the case, then this person has the authority under EO 12958 to declassify the information. That would be consistent with Anon's statement that they are trying to release the information with official "sanction". This may also mean that they are in contact with their successors (people they probably trained or selected for their jobs) and those people have agreed not to attempt to pursue the exemption of this material, provided that it is properly purged of material which, genuinely, should remain classified.

Sec. 1.5. Classification Categories.

Information may not be considered for classification unless it concerns:

(a) military plans, weapons systems, or operations;
(b) foreign government information;

(c) intelligence activities (including special activities), intelligence sources or methods, or cryptology;

(d) foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources;

(e) scientific, technological, or economic matters relating to the national security;

(f) United States Government programs for safeguarding nuclear materials or facilities; or

(g) vulnerabilities or capabilities of systems, installations, projects or plans relating to the national security.

Ok, so going back to the present administration and whether the current NSC (Stephen Hadley) will authorize the release of this information. That's the wildcard. I don't see it happening, but here's what I think may be the facts...

-- Anon's group has banded together for security. One old guy can be easily explained away when he passes on in his sleep. But six, or more, old guys who have banded together and are keeping records of their discussions? They've made some of these discussions public? AND they can at least make the case that they have some authority to contest the continued classification of this material? That might be harder.

-- I also suggest that these people were, in fact, highly placed DIA officers. So well connected were they that they were entrusted with stewardship of this highly-secret information. Respect and connection of this level would dictate that the current administration would find it very difficult and highly embarrassing if anything untowardly came of these people. In fact, many of the aging leaders of the military and intelligence communities would probably be more likely to "rat out" the administration than their old colleague.

-- From the "PR side, these guys are probably savvy and told their predecessors that this can be done in a way that 1) there's no scandal for this administration (although that pesky democratic administration that ordered the cover-up may leave a black mark on the democratic party! Ha!); and, lets face it, "W" will go along with any plan that gets his fanny off the fire for Iraq, Katrina, Scooter Libby, and whatever else he's porked up lately.

Yes... this is "thin". Anorexic, perhaps? I know.

But look carefully at the facts, the law, and the dates. It all comes together with many exciting consistencies.

The only thing we need now is the proof.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Centrist, thank you very much for the well put together information. I will go to the sources and do some reading also.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Don't mean to sound so negative but I cannot help feeling that this seems all a little bit "John Titor" .

That hasn't been an uncommon comment in this thread. Care to elaborate? One of the things about this "story" that bothers me so much is that it's not easily disproven and every time I turn another corner, I find something that makes the truth of this story more likely, rather than less likely.

But I'd be interested to hear how this story sounds "John Titor". I never know which rock someone's gut feeling will point me to or what I'll find when I turn it over

It's just came out of the blue as did the JT "story" and it got people running round like headless chickens. Some guy may have been planning this, researching on here and on other websites and then decided to post something like what has been posted just to get a kick out of seeing people believe what he is saying and even possibly make a bit of cash in the process.

I also remember some guy posting on the birminghamuk.com forums claiming that he was actually dead and would go on to tell everyone about his murder and what not. And just like JT he got media attention and also a book was published about his story. It just makes me think that if it's been done before, why not again?

This new "story" is interesting to say the least but I'm not sure it is true at this time.

www.birminghamuk.com/ghostwriter.htm

[edit on 8/12/05 by Towards Omega]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have to say that I check serpo.org every few hours to see if a new post has been written by Anon. Rationally, I know that I'm getting hooked, plucked, and broiled like a fish... but I just can't let go of the possibilty that this is the big break we've all been waiting for.

Why am I thinking this way, though? All we have are anonymous comments that were put together without references to pictures, scanned docs, or any starting points for research that could either prove or disprove this story. We have, in all reality, absolutely nothing in way of proof... whereas we have good data in regards to many other UFO events (and even better eyewitness testimony from named government employees).

...but... there is a part of my mind (and I think that of others, as well) that thinks that if disclosure is going to happen... that it's going to happen soon. I think we're all thinking that, since the energy issue might force a government to disclose something in regards to alien contact, that this might be 'it'.

PS: The power source the aliens use sounds like a 'zero point energy' device.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Where were the original threads posted, on what message board?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Towards Omega
Where were the original threads posted, on what message board?

Here:

www.serpo.org...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join