It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put an end to ALL secret societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Most Masonic lodges are tax exempt foundations under Section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code. So are many other organizations like churches but they are not secret, nor claim to be.

My complaint is directed toward ALL secret societies and not just Masonry. I do not want to lose my hard-earned tax money to the government, so they can allow tax-exempt status for organizations which consider itself anything other than fully disclosed to the public. I demand ALL my money back and I want all secret societies to know that I support your demise - simple as that! Don't like it, well tough! In this New Age, I am really truly sick and tired of you people and all your secrets and I’m tired of cry babies who want to stand by and let it all happen; because they don’t believe in any conspiracies. If you don’t then I got news for you pal! You deserve to be a slave. Don’t like it, fine go and clean my car for me and my toilets and everything else I tell you and don’t argue about it? I hope to get many Mason slaves cleaning my bathroom also. Now, we already got enough secrets going on at the CFR/ Bilderburgs, to get us to the point where we are now on the verge of plunging into the abyss of Hell.

If you got some crazy fetish or like to swim in poop on your free time, it's none of my business. You like wearing woman’s underwear – fine by me! Just as long as I’m not paying for it and it doesn’t get political by setting public policy. But I tell you that all too often these stupid societies are being setup to have political influence and with all the fear mongering going on these days, I say it has come time that ALL people demand full disclosure, else we take it up a notch. I am not advocating loss of any rights or inciting violence but I’m talking more like turning into Alex Jones over night and really making a fuss!! I insist that anything secret should be written down as a parable (the way Christ did it) and nothing more than that.

We don't need any more OTO, Golden Dawn, Bilderburgs or Masonry garbage. Plus we got Crème and his Lucifer Trust, who has openly advocated turning all control over to the UN and anyone who disagrees; to be nuked! Now, I intend to support any engine which will ultimately expose them and destroy them in entirety, along with its subsidiaries. So who has the guts to stand with me and fight this evil? Who will speak out and write books about these things, a Mason? I can hardly remember the last time a Mason ever wrote a book exposing any of the dangerous secret societies, can you? One Mason was John Robison who wrote “Proofs of a Conspiracy" but the Masons say he was not a Mason, how typical of them.

I truly find it insulting that these groups think they can know what is better for the rest (of us dummies) and thus we are not trusted. I suppose that Manly Hall was lying, when he said that Masonry is a secret society, within a secret society. Can’t it get any more secret than that? And don’t even bother (Masons) to tell me that Hall was not a Mason or became one later, lest you forget that he taught Masonry to Grand masters before ever joining a lodge.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
I’m tired of cry babies

Ditto.

And don’t even bother (Masons) to tell me that Hall was not a Mason or became one later, lest you forget that he taught Masonry to Grand masters before ever joining a lodge.

I suppose you can tell us the name of one of these "grand masters" that Hall "taught Masonry to"?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Masonic Lodges are tax exempt because they are charitable organizations, and I am sure that they have to actually demonstrate that they are charitable, like any other such organization.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Masonic Lodges are tax exempt because they are charitable organizations, and I am sure that they have to actually demonstrate that they are charitable, like any other such organization.

It isn't actually necessary to be a charitable organization, only a non-profit one. Income tax is, of course, only paid on income, and income is determined as revenues minus expenses. Lodge revenues from dues are received for the sole purpose of covering expenses, which makes the fraternity a non-profit organization.

Lodges are not exempt from other types of taxes, for example, sales and property taxes.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Go write a book on what Masonic Light is all about, why don't you. In the meantime, I will keep passing out Anti-Masonic evidence on CD and DVD; I can afford to educate people on the truth. I'm not surprised that most of my colleges now listen to Alex Jones and the like. I'll just ask Dr. Stan Monteith if I can pass some of his videos around also.

I suppose you can tell us the name of one of these "grand masters" that Hall "taught Masonry to"?

I'm not interested in your Masonic games. At least do a Google search and start with www.prs.org..., or learn how to use emule/edonkey and download the passing the memorial lamp video - if you cannot afford to buy it.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I can afford to educate people on the truth.

How very, very arrogant.
What gives you the right to educate others? What gives you the right to restrict the Freedom of others?

You need to think about educating yourslf before you even think of trying to teach others.
By the way. Last I heard, the only people that called for a ban on Freemasonry were those under the heel of religious dictators or a guy named Adolf Hitler. Which one are you?

I truly find it insulting that these groups think they can know what is better for the rest (of us dummies)

Only partly right. I couldn't care less what is better for a person like yourself. You got the "dummy" part right though.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

How very, very arrogant.
What gives you the right to educate others? What gives you the right to restrict the Freedom of others?

You need to think about educating yourself before you even think of trying to teach others.
By the way. Last I heard, the only people that called for a ban on Freemasonry were those under the heel of religious dictators or a guy named Adolf Hitler. Which one are you?
Only partly right. I couldn't care less what is better for a person like yourself. You got the "dummy" part right though.

I am not here to be frat-friends but this is wonderful! The more upset the Mason becomes the better. Soon, they will speak about real matters and quit playing games. Besides, I can say whatever I chose, just as long as I do not harm anyone or troll. But you sound like an ADL pundit and want to restrict free speech, no? Zionist's would love to have you join them.

NWO Mason, all the way. LOL!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Go write a book on what Masonic Light is all about, why don't you.

What the?

You brought the subject up. Its open to discussion from any angle, not just your own private one.

I'm not interested in your [ML's -ed]Masonic games.

So you can or cannot actually provide any information on that topic?

The more upset the Mason becomes the better

Let me explain something to you in the simplest terms:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You sound like some secret club wouldnt let you join and you angry now :p

I cant see how the gvt can give tax exemp status to weird clubs like the masons... Why do they deserve this more then others, I agree the status should only be given to transparent organizations where we can see what the money saved is being used good.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality

I cant see how the gvt can give tax exemp status to weird clubs like the masons... Why do they deserve this more then others, I agree the status should only be given to transparent organizations where we can see what the money saved is being used good.

*sigh* Did you not bother reading the reply about Masonry and tax exemption?
Let me repeat it for you again.

Freemasonry is not a charity but it gives millions every year to charity. It is a non-profit organisation. It does pay tax on taxable items. All charitable donations are logged and published.

markusjharper: Good to see that you aren't here to make friends. You aren't. It's also good to see you throwing the Zionist comments around. It really gives me an opportunity to see which angle you are approaching the subject from. Prior to that comment, I only thought your agenda was one of ignorance. Now I can see that it is one of ignorance and hatred.
Pray all you want for Freemasons to "open" up to you. But first, if I were you, I would pray for a little intelligence and logic. Me, restricting free speech? Peeerlease!!! You want to restrict free speech, friendship and Charity. I wonder if you can spell "hypocrite"?

As for the NWO? Hmmm, my jury is still out on that one. Personally, I reckon it's the fear and ignorance that people like yourself promote that fuels it. You see, that's what any big bad bogeyman is going to thrive on. That's how he is going to control you. Looks to me like you've played right into his hands.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have yet to see any worth reading evidense of Masons at least what is known to all the anti masons. You think if their is some evil plots or elite politics among masons it would be in blue lodges? I doubt that...

plus if masons or skull and bones are so bad and should be stopped why hasn't anyone turned their back on them that have joined? Either its a waste to fight something you can't win or just more benefit to run with it.

anyway keep us posted when you eliminate the tax exempt status I imagine results will be similar to that of removing Albert['s statue...

I truly find it insulting that these groups think they can know what is better for the rest (of us dummies) and thus we are not trusted. I suppose that Manly Hall was lying, when he said that Masonry is a secret society, within a secret society. Can’t it get any more secret than that? And don’t even bother (Masons) to tell me that Hall was not a Mason or became one later, lest you forget that he taught Masonry to Grand masters before ever joining a lodge.

I hear Halls name more by antimasons than masons. All I can say is there are secrets everywhere. Just because you may be able to find some unethical business relations among freemasons doesn't mean all are involved in such and you will find the same in your place of work. Any business out there someone gives a lil more to someone they like and so on.

As far as elite knowing better well they obviously have something on common people as they lack caring or action. Numbers wise there are more common ppl so they could do anything they want if they unite but they do not...why???

Allow me to continue you in the world of good and evil why do people find freemasons such a huge target. Why dont you focus your energy on bigger problems like the inner cities where there are very bad politics quite often. Plus so many people are killed in local cities everyday yet I dont see anyone caring including you or freemasons. Maybe I should go after you and freemasons for not doing anything about it........

[edit on 22-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I am not here to be frat-friends but this is wonderful! The more upset the Mason becomes the better.

Wanna bet mate? The T&C, which you agreed to when you signed up states:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Besides, I can say whatever I chose, just as long as I do not harm anyone or troll.

Oh, really?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For said rules see the previous link.

But you sound like an ADL pundit and want to restrict free speech, no? Zionist's would love to have you join them.

NWO Mason, all the way. LOL!

I think I covered that already. Would you care to discuss things rationally? Or continue on this ignorant path.

Notice has been served.

BTW, I'm not a Mason.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

I cannot control other people's emotions. If a Mason wants to get upset, that's his issue, not mine. I have not harassed, threatened, nor attacked anyone. I simply state my right for free speech and that includes my opinion that Masonry should be exposed. I don’t have many friends -nor do I want any. I speak the truth and have nothing to hide other then my bank account and home address on this forum. I would appreciate some honest discussion but all we get here is ping-pong!

And I can see clear how much ATS is becoming a cesspool for Masons to gang up and bully.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If a Mason wants to get upset, that's his issue, not mine. I have not harassed,

You've clearly stated that you've been doing stuff to upset masons; not engage in honest and open, albeit controversial, discussion, but troll.

I simply state my right for free speech

You ahve no right to free speech here. This is a private board.

And I can see clear how much ATS is becoming a cesspool for Masons to gang up and bully.

You've been here for, what, less than a week?

We moderate when there is a problem and trouble making members, regardless of whether the members are in some frat. We've had to have long talks with masons to calm down, and long talks with 'anti-masons' to take it easy. We've booted masons and 'anti-masons' and all sorts of people. If you think that ATS is a 'cesspool' for masons, they why are you even here? I mean, if you dislike it so much, then just leave. *shrug* But you probably think that you are 'accomplishing' something here right? That you are doing something important, fufiling a mission, spreading the word eh?

This is a discussion board, not a soapbox nor a recruiting center. Discuss the topics, if you can. If you can't, then just stay out of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
WHO DO THE HIGH MASONS and SHRINERS ANSWER TO?

Some innocent baby's face probable just got blown away in the world as I type because of the evil men who dominate this planet. Hopefully you are in ignorance not complicity. There is OBVIOUSLY a difference in complicity between low vs high players in all of the world's powerful organizations. All organizations must have a top inner circle, anyone who claims there is no top (and mostly evil) is a FOOL or a LIAR. World history is all about BLOODSHED and money. If the truth is not exposed America, the Jews including the corrupt Zionists, most Masons, the minorities, etc. indeed most of the planetary population is in danger of extermination or domination. There is no joke here despite your Masons foolish laughter and dismissal.

I wonder if Masonic Light with all his knowledgeof history can refute the long pages of evidence here. If he laughs it all off as a whole because it sounds absurd try tackling individual points and you will see the truth whithin. You don't have to be a Christian despite the Christian perspective, look at the history. Normal Masons likely consider the Jesuits to at odds with Masonry so you Masons here deserve it to yourselves and the planet to consider the following.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

If you Masons blow it all off with your silly laughoffs you are definitely under suspicion of dishonesty.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Were you, perhaps, not paying attention? The Terms of Service for this board, which you agreed to, require that you not berate harrass and bait other members. Stop it.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I want you to know that I sincerely respect Masonic Light for his knowledge and I am 99% sure he is someone deserving respect except I have seen him respond in less than respect to other forum members. For both reasons I mentioned him.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Haha, Masonic Light really has it rough sometimes. All he has done in this thread so far is ask a simple question and explain a little bit about taxes.

Do you think that the topic of this thread is remotely possible?

Zip

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
...why hasn't anyone turned their back on them that have joined? Either its a waste to fight something you can't win or just more benefit to run with it. ..."

Because the nonsense is, well, nonsense

...Just because you may be able to find some unethical business relations among freemasons doesn't mean all are involved in such and you will find the same in your place of work...

Further, I've witnessed much more among non-mason professed Christians than among Masons.

Any business out there someone gives a lil more to someone they like and so on.

This touches on something I've not seen well explained here, so please allow me to explain.

I will always try to give my business to another Mason where possible. There are good reasons for this, in fact if these reasons were understood non-Masons would likely do so as well. As a Mason, I know that another Mason will do good work at a fair price -- not just for other Masons, but for everyone. If it can be proven that a Brother has been unethical in his business dealings -- again whether his victim was a Mason or not -- he'll be suspended or expelled from the fraternity. We simply won't tolerate a scumbag making the rest of us look bad.

If further explanation is needed, there's another reason I prefer to do business with my Brethren, and this one is often misconstrued. I want to help him prosper. This is simple human nature -- all other things being equal, all humans prefer to help their friends and family. Who among us has not done business with friends and family, fellow church members, neighbors, etc?

The real question is this: Why, when Masons do what everyone else does,
is it seen as evidence of some nefarious "masonic conspiracy"?

As far as elite knowing better well they obviously have something on common people as they lack caring or action. Numbers wise there are more common ppl so they could do anything they want if they unite but they do not...why???
Good question! Because most humans can't stop bickering long enough to get anything done. Masons are only a bit better than others at this -- as the old saw goes "Masons will take over the world -- as soon as we decide whether to use flourescent or tungsten lights in the dining hall." This is why we prohibit discussion of politics and religion -- in the time we save arguing about those things we may get something constructive done!!

so many people are killed in local cities everyday yet I dont see anyone caring including you or freemasons.

Then you're not paying attention -- Masons try. In addition to "Friendship, Morality and Brotherly Love" -- all deterrents to violence -- we stress the importance of "education and philanthropy".

When all other factors are equal, poverty is the best staistical indicator of violence. Ignorance -- defined as "lack of education" -- is the biggest cause of poverty, and thus, by extension, of violence. Education drives out poverty, and thus reduces violence.

Other than one alleged case in the 1840s ("The infamous Morgan Affair") and a recent sophomoric accident in NY (which for the record was punished by closing the Lodge and expelling everyone involved), when have you heard of Masons killing anyone?

DD

[edited to correct quote code -nygdan]

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
markusjharper

I am with you. Please read the links I supplied and you will be loaded with a wealth of addional perspective. It is hard to get a grip on as the powers that be are on both sides of the conflicts playing even very high ups off against each other without their knowing or being able to do anything about it, Masons included for the most part.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join