It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experience with the 3rd eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
about 10 years ago my neigbor taught me some intersting things. He taught me the basics of martial arts. He informed me of the 4th state of matter ( which i can't remember the name of for the life of me at the moment). He also taught me about the 7 levels of conciesness (sp). He also explains hwo it ties into martial arts and life itself.

so here are the instructions he gave me and my experinces with them.

find a spot on a wall or a blank wall (white is easier). focus on that point with a clear mind. breath by counting to 6 on inhale, hold for 3 and release for 6. this should be doen by the beats of your heart, but if you cannot hear them, just count.

so i did this and it took me awhile. but i was finally able to make the white fade in, but would always loose it quickly. later i got better at holding it.

next he told me you should see 2 blobs of color at first. as you get better they will become more defined and closer looking to a ying yang. they will be rotating. one way is mascualine, other is femine. as you become better you will be able to turn this to your desire.

so here is what happened in my social life. I used to be very sympathetic. I used to care for everyone problem's. I used to always get caught up in fixing them and feeling how they felt. i used to be very emotional, but never afraid of showing them (still knew when to hide them). He explained that i would absorb some of their negative energy and this was really holding me back from alot in life. well once i learned how to use my "3rd eye" this stopped. I still feel sorry for people, but now i offer solutions and no more. I have come to the realization that we are all responisble for our own actions. however i can be empathetic (sympathhy without the negative energy attrition) when needed. I started to notice with my g/f at the time that i had become fed up with sob stories and such. fed up with excuses for the way life was going for myself. I started to change these things and focused more on good things than bad (i still have bad habits though ..sigh). This change seemed to have started at the same time i learned how to see this. I can now do it without the breathing, and without having to fade to white. Its almost on demand now. But i still have not mastered making rotate one direction or the other. I have mastered my masculaine and femine side though.

he then told me how to get to the 4th level of conciesness. i did it once by the same method, and as he said you will see all colors shooting out like a prism. Becasue i oly did it once, i was wondering if anyone else has gotten thsi far though this method, and if they could help me continue on my journey to bettering myself.

A few thigns to mention that go aginst the traditional chakra theories are the energy travels from head to the region between your genitals to the earth. most seem theories i have read say otherwise or that the chakras need to be opened in the reverse order.

He also taught me that teh 1st level was like inanimate objects and animals. that is why they are physically manifested. The 2nd is us.

He also believed that after the 7th level you would recycle yourself. He made several reference to things like the skin being replaced every 7 days (not sure if ti true) and other thindgs being recycled or replaced every 7 days.

He also stated he believed in reincarnation because we are put on this concisness to learn soemthing. and if we have not we come back till we learn it. This kinds explains why the poulation keeps getting bigger here on earth (my own theory).

Another thing mentioned is how the mind can cure any illness. He lent em little book that had several diseases and a prayer to cure them. the lady who wrote the book discovered that she had cervical cancer. she ate right, and said the parayer she had writen for herself to come to terms with a rape incident she had much earlier in life. He went on to explain that becasue the spirit was not at peace the body would suffer. He said. " cancer is the bodies way of breaking down once the mind has". He stated that usually when people lose their business or loved one or soemthing they had worked so hard to achieve, they usually develop cancer or some other type of illness. He said that by coming to terms with what happened and accepting it (does not mean you can't do anything about it) you can live longer. I believe this is true as you notice people with wrinkles usually worry more etc. (physical signs of stresses of teh mind).

One last thing he mentioned was the transfer of energy. He showed me some, but not much. He did state how in martial arts this projected energy can overcoem an oppenent before the strike even hits.

He had lent me another book as well and said that this was the theory of many ancient cultuers. the book had gold statue of the the indian god on it.

Unfortunatly being 18 i was too tied up in other things to really take advantage of this. I wish i could have spent more time on the subject, but i have laerned to accept it. I will find other ways to achieve a better understang though.

tell me what you think
Thanks in advance,
Joe

Also if anyone knows how to find soemone please let me know as i would like to find him again. but do to an over common last name, i need help.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Tuesday Lobsang Rampa is the name of a spirit of a Tibetan lama that a British man named Cyril Hoskins (born in Plympton, Devon, England, died 1981) claimed had taken over his body, which is known as a walk-in in New Age terminology. The name Tuesday refers to the day that the spirit allegedly took over Hoskins body.Lobsang Rampa aka Hoskins wrote several books about his alleged experiences and childhood in Tibet. His first and most famous book is The Third Eye, published in 1956. The book's story was later exposed as a hoax, but its popularity and its believers proved enduring. Critics are concerned that Lobsang Rampas books are available in public libraries without a warning as to lack of veracity.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I fail to see the relation. please explain

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry it has taken me so long to answer you via the Lion People thread! This is really interesting. I feel now there is no right or wrong way to meditate and connect to the spirit world. As long as you protect yourself! I am glad that this has improved your outlook on life

fum

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well ive been expirementing with many states of meditation and many ways to achieve each and one way i do sometimes if i have enough time is trancing which is jsut to stare at something then everything fades well i have been trancing a bit lately and its kinda like what you said but instead of white i fade in black i dont know if this is bad or something but when it fades black like it covers out everything and all i can see is what im looking at

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I usually look at a white wall with lights on, dunno if that changes anything. Keep focusing on the object and it should disappear also. After a while you will start to notice a purple and yellow spinning blob kinda like a sun spot. Breathing also helps me 6 heartbeats in, 6 out and 3 at the end of each (hold your lungs empty and full). pracctice turning the yellow/purple "sun spot" and it was explained to me to be controlling you masculane/ femminine side. Expect emotional changes at this point.

Keep me posted how it works for you

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The spots you see are part of the aura of the object you are looking at.
I would not recommend holding your breath at the in and outs just naturally and never stopping. At the beggining of practice try to take a few very deep breathes and letting them out.
The masculine and feminine sides are refering to your brain you see most of us usually only use one side or the other. Through some advanced meditation you can stop that forever. And include the use of your mddle brain as well.

top topics

join