It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad
Maybe Islam just needs to grow up a bit like the other religions instead of throwing it's bottle out of the pram every time somebody decides to make a comment on it.

Islam is CONSTANT and nothing can change it. It is preserved as it is from 1400 years . It is a constant variable in the NWO equation that makes the equation impossible to solve unless you get rid of that variable.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_BlueIslam is CONSTANT and nothing can change it. It is preserved as it is from 1400 years . It is a constant variable in the NWO equation that makes the equation impossible to solve ubless you get rid of that variable.

Maybe that's the problem. Every other religion is willing to move with the times but it seems that when all the rest decided to leave the dark ages on the bus, Islam decided that the bus was "unislamic" and decided to hang around the bus stop instead.

Don't start with the NWO crap. I'm sure most Islamic papers have been mocking Judasim for the last 1400 years, I'm sure you'd complain if they started burning a green flag.

Petty. That's all it is at the end of the day.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
FactoryLad

it is your right not to believe in NWO conspiracy theory, but I recommend that you look around you .. it is everywhere.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Look, Deep Blue is right here on many aspects- you can't have free speech with one group always wanting to ban material unfavourable to it, I just think that because one group want's and get's material banned through ngos and other organizations, this doesn't excuse another to try to do the same. I think the Danish Goverment did all it could (apology, a gift of a Mosque, etc.) so to continue to pressure Europe over the cartoons isn't going to solve anything, it's just going to get more people mad and have even worse cartoons published. Europe is on edge because of the recent French riots (which spread briefly outside of France by the way), attempting to push it around will just make things worse.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
ON the World News Tonight in the USA it was mentioned that Muslims were going to have a day of protest tomorrow regarding the cartoons.

I am going to eat pork sausage in the morning.

The will stage protests and marches about the plight of muslims everywhere.

I will have a nice Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich for lunch.

The will burn the flags of their host nations and threaten to kill all the non-believers.

I will enjoy a nicely cooked Ham for dinner. They can't stand that people make fun of them, yet they feel they have a God Given Right to abuse everyone they run into. WRONG! They have ALL fallen from Grace, and the Light on the Other Side has already turned darkness toward them.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hmmm. Demanding the Ambassadors of France, Denmark and Norway to be expelled from Pakistan? Why just these three countries? Why don´t they boycot and declare war on the rest of the world while they´re at it?

The Frontier Post: MMA demands expulsion of France, Denmark ambassadors

Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman Central General Secretary of Muttahida Majlise Amal MMA has demanded that Ambassadors of France, Denmark and Norway must be expelled from Pakistan on account of committing Blasphemy offence, he was addressing a press conference here on Thursday. He said government of these countries must also appologise from the Ummah. He said government of Pakistan should take serious note of Blasphemy and call back Ambassadors from these three countries. Fazl said a protest day would be observed all over the country on Friday today on publishing of cartoon, which is an offence of blasphemy. He said government of Pakistan must follow the Stance of Saudi Arabia, Libya and Kuwait who have boycotted the products of those countries who have committed the sin of blasphemy.

Btw, here are some Muhammed pictures from Iran. Made by a muslim.

And here are some Depictions of Mohammed Throughout History

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I bought some DAK ham and Esrom cheese (both from Denmark) tonight. They both taste delicious!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In the media they are talkinga bout a picture with Mohammed having the "face of a pig".

Either I am blind, or the 12 pics that we have seen here do NOT include that one.

If there are other pictures, as I have read, does someone have a link to them as well. We might as well see what the fake pictures are as well...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

does someone have a link to them as well. We might as well see what the fake pictures are as well...

Yup, there are other pictures. Here is a link to a page in danish. The links you´ll find on that page which is labeled "Side1", "Side2", etc. are to the actual pages of the 43 page booklet which the Danish Muslim delegation presented during its tour of the Middle East. The pig nose picture is on "Side34"...

Related link:
The Counterterrorism Blog: Fabricated cartoons worsened Danish controversy

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here's a new depiction of Mohammed, straight from the blogosphere:

I don't think I've seen such an explosion of blog activity since the fake CBS memos....

[edit on 2/2/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue

Originally posted by simtek 22
But who is to set the boundaries on what is acceptable, you, me, John Kerry, George Bush? The whole point of free speech is then defeated. This is what these islamic fanactics want. You can say whatever bad things about Christianity, Judaism, Hundusism, etc....but you can't say anything about islam. Basically, they want you to shut your pie hole unless it's about someone else, or in their favor.

first you cannot say any criticism about Judaism and Israel , for example in the western world you cannot deny the right of Israel to exist nor you can say that the Jewish temple never existed. and both of these things are directly related to Judaism religion.
The boundaries from my point of view are:

1) Fairness & Equality :

you have to treat all religions equally , either you prohibit offending all religions or you allow offending them all equally.

Israel Shamir's Publisher Jailed And Fined In France

On Wednesday, the court in Nanterre sentenced the publiser of "Al Qalam" books to three months in prison and $10,000 euro fine for publishing an "anti Semitic" book by Israel Shamir entitled "The Other Face of Israel." He also prohibited the sale of this book.

The court convicted Abdelila Cherifi Alaoui, of "inciting discrimination and encouraging hate and violence" against another religion.

In addition to the jail term and fine, Al Qalam must pay 12,000 euros damages and 1,500 euros in legal costs to the "International League Against Racism and Anti Semitism."

Finally, the publisher has 30 days to withdraw copies from stores with a penalty for 100 euros for every book remaining after the 30 days.

The Court was motivated by the fact that Shamir always refers to the "Jews" and presents them as dominating the world, as well as being engaged in fomenting a "thrid world war."

www.rense.com...

The writer is christian:

The author who is a Jew who converted to Christianity is accused of being in the mainstream of the anti-Semitic tradition, especially by referring to the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" as a (genuine) "political statement."

www.rense.com...

freespeach huh?
nobody special right

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

2) Respect to other parties :

I believe that under freespeech it is necessary to respect others' race, religion, sex. To avoid any racist , anti-religion or sexist talk that could spread hatred between different parties.
Do these things sound familiar? don’t you have rules in your countries similar to these?

Ahhh I see... it's okey to make fun and cartoons of Osama bin Laden, who are an inspiration to many muslims, but not of Muhammed!! Actually what you are saying above leaves us in a position to NEVER say anything about anyone, because no matter what you say it will hurt or offend someone else. Will you please tell me what the differnce is? (And dont come with the same bull that Muhammed is a peaceful prophet and Osama is a bad man)
And another thing, many people in the west find it very unacceptable that u marry your dauthers away at the age of 10, but you dont see us rage and fury against you, becasue it happens in YOUR counrty. Your women are NOT allowed to vote for goverment, we still dont care, you stone your women because they had a little too much "fun", still we main annonomous. This is 3 very violating things in the western world, still you dont see us boycotting you!!! Then We print 12 cartoons of Muhammed and you stand up and talk about RESPECT????!!! You are all hypocrits of the limits!

The last 10 years scandinavia have had a series of so called "honor killing". Muslim teenagers falling in love with a non-muslim guy, she's either killed or pushed away by her family becasue she's sameful and unpure!! And still you want to preach about RESPECT!! These teenagers grew up in a country where it is ALLOWED to follow your feelings, to fall in love, to choose your companian thru life, still the family of the victim says in court "... but she didn't fell in love with the man we pick out for her???!!!" AGAIN you want us to respect your religion!!!! Respect is something you EARN, NOT SOMETING YOU CAN DEMAND!! Dont you see why people like to pick on you guys?? Becasue whenever there is the smallest bump your way you cry like babies and talk about respect!

If you so strongly belive that Allah is up there somewhere then why dont you leave the jugdement to him??? Have you ever considered that Allah may not be so harsh on non-belivers and that Muhammed doesn't mind that we print cartoons of him?? Who the hell are you to speak on his behalf, huh?? How can you tell what his thoughts are right now?? Ever crossed your mind that Allah and muhammed are sitting together right now, drinking beer and eating popcorn and Muhammed are saying:" DAMN those cartoons makes me laugh, that doesn't look like me at all, but i haven't had so much fun since president Clinton stood up and said:" I never had sexual relation with that woman", just a damn shame all my followers have to spoil all the fun" tell me if you can be the jugde of that!!
Some people even claim they have the proof of Jesus having a child with mary magdaleny, well ok, you hear a roar and protest now and then, BUT YOU DONT hear deathtreats and declaration of war against another countries, because many christians have accepted the possiblity it might be true... why cant you just do the same.
Would you be offended if someone could prove that Muhammed was gay or had a child outside of marrige? would that really break your little world? Give it a rest, the man died 1000 of years ago.

[edit on 2/2/2006 by chris_dk]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
chris_dk

You are funny... The Idiot Osama Bin Laden is not respected from the 99% of Muslims, I mentioned that several times before. In fact he is considered a terrorist and outsider from Islam. We are Victims to him too.
Sadly you don’t know nothing about anything , do you know that my relative (I was considering him as my Best Friend) was died in the last terrorist attack In Amman?? (Amman Hotels Bombings). Do you know how I feel about Bin Laden and other Terrorists? I hate them to death , My hatred toward those terrorists is greater than your hatred towards them
I swear by god that I don’t hate anyone in the world more than the Terrorist that Killed my relative, What he was thinking of? did he thought that he is going to heaven , I am sure he is burning in hell now.

about the rest of your post ... excuse me but it is B.S talk .. and worthless to reply to.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Nice. I'm glad to see that all their differences have been worked out.

-- Boat (I drank Carlsburg tonight).

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
supporting these cartoonist is like supporting the KKK each have a message of hate in them.

Just try to tel the N-word to black in the street and see what will be his reaction.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
LOL now people who read this should understand why we dont want middle east to have NUKES as im sure if they had them they would use them, most likely if they had them right now an ICBM it wouldve been launched at Denmark for these CARTOOOONS lol.

i think this shows to the world what muslims are really like they sure dont seem peacefull to me ie these cartoons, the france situation recently hmmm i suppose the list goes on and on.

i think its time we the west taught these middle east people to stay out of OUR buisness and freedom of speech and freedom we have in general that they dont really have do they???

i can see a time comming were they willpush us to far and action will be taken by west.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Screw the Muslims! PERIOD!
So why is that they can kill innocent people, repress women, slaughter peoples of other faiths and depict Christians and Jews in such ways but we are not allowed to exercise our God-given right to free speech!? Oh, wait, I know... because they are hypocritical PIGS!!!

I am Christian. I hear reports every week about Christians being murdered, churches burned down or defaced, religious symbols of my faith being desecrated yet I do not protest the various emabssies of Islamic countries! I do not throw rocks at Muslims. I do not aim weapons at innocent Muslims and threaten them (although I am fed up enough with their crap that I just might start!!!). I thought Islam was about peace and tolerance... BULLOCKS! They are hypocrites pure and simple. I am at wits end with my tolerance of this nonsense - I suspect that I am not alone. If they are begging for a bigger fight, they are getting pretty close to getting it. If I haven't been warned for this post yet, here it comes...

May the feces of a million pigs rain down upon them and their satanic prophet!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
hey a couple of years ago a band here had virgin mary holding a rat on the cover and the church went to great lenghts to make it dissapear and make those artists look like the evil satanists. The very same church in which the pedophilia is a daily rutine.

So who do you think you are telling others how they should feel about their prophets? WTF made you right and made everybody else wrong?

The way i see it you fundamentalists are all the same, you have no respect for each other except for your fellow belivers.

Portraying muhamed as a terrorists? YOU FIND THIS TASTEFULL? You should ALL be sent somewhere into the desert with a whole lot of weapons and duke it out between yourself. And when youre done ill friggin' drop the last one myself and be done with you forever.

It wouldnt solve all the problems, but its a start

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

chris_dk

You are funny... The Idiot Osama Bin Laden is not respected from the 99% of Muslims, I mentioned that several times before. In fact he is considered a terrorist and outsider from Islam. We are Victims to him too.
Sadly you don’t know nothing about anything , do you know that my relative (I was considering him as my Best Friend) was died in the last terrorist attack In Amman?? (Amman Hotels Bombings). Do you know how I feel about Bin Laden and other Terrorists? I hate them to death , My hatred toward those terrorists is greater than your hatred towards them
I swear by god that I don’t hate anyone in the world more than the Terrorist that Killed my relative, What he was thinking of? did he thought that he is going to heaven , I am sure he is burning in hell now.

about the rest of your post ... excuse me but it is B.S talk .. and worthless to reply to.

Ok he is not respected of 99% of the muslims. So what you are saying it's okey to make cartoons and fun of everything muslims DONT support?

PS. Sorry bout the loss of your friend.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
In the media they are talkinga bout a picture with Mohammed having the "face of a pig".

Either I am blind, or the 12 pics that we have seen here do NOT include that one.

Netty look at this from "Little Green Footballs":

Danish Islamists Fake Cartoons

source: Little Green Footballs

Danish Islamists Fake Cartoons

Danish Islamists deliberately fanned the flames of Muslim outrage over the dreaded cartoons of blasphemy, by fabricating insulting cartoons of their own in a booklet presented during a tour of the Middle East.

The cartoons were published in September: Why have the protests erupted from Muslims worldwide only now? The person who knows the answer to this question is Ahmed Abdel Rahman Abu Laban [...]

We want to internationalize this issue so that the Danish government will realize that the cartoons were insulting, not only to Muslims in Denmark, but also to Muslims worldwide, said Abu Laban. (Islamonline.net: Danish Muslims "Internationalize" Anti-Prophet Cartoons)

However, the Danish Muslim delegation showed much more than the 12 cartoons published by Jyllands Posten.

In the booklet it presented during its tour of the Middle East, the delegation included other cartoons of Mohammed that were highly offensive, including one where the Prophet has a pig face

But these additional pictures were NOT published by the newspaper,

but were completely fabricated by the delegation and inserted in the booklet (which has been obtained and made available to me by Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet).

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by arabian_stallion
people over here r seeing this in the totally wrong way.
muslims are not pissed for the sake of meddling with western affairs. the anger comes from the ignorance of the cartoonist. by showing the prophet muhammed peace be upon him as a suicide bomber you also send a message to every1 reading the newspaper telling them that islam is a terrorist religion

Would you please tell me if you agree.. In their behaviour, burning flags, suicide bomb threats, the islamic people ARE acting like freaking terrorists!! In that way the cartoon is totally corerct. I mean all it is, is a drawing.. If these people were to have any sense at all, or intelligence, they would solve this in another way..

It is like when the twin towers fell, people were dancing and celebrating on the streets because it was a day of celebration to them... No tell me, isn't that 1000million times worse than this image?!!

They need some serious manners.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join