It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLUMINATI- Theories and Research Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

www.freerepublic.com...
ILLUMINATI....and their links to the Freemasons, the Knights Templar, etc

www.newadvent.org...
Though secret societies, in the modern and technical sense, did not exist in antiquity, yet there were various organizations which boasted an esoteric doctrine known only to their members, and carefully concealed from the profane.

Illuminati Known Facts
1. French sociologist Jacques Ellul said the Illuminati was founded in the eleventh century by disciples of Joachim of Floris. It was vanquished in 1507.
/dsw4s

www.rumormillnews.com...
In the literature that concerns the Illuminati relentless speculation abounds. No other secret society in recent history - with the exception of Freemasonry - has generated as much legend, hysteria, and disinformation.

Cached Result
Since the beginning of history, there has been a rift between Science and Religion. Outspoken scientists like Copericus were murderd. Murdered by the Holy church for revealing to mankind scientific truths.
Religion has always persecuted science.

www.templarhistory.com...
Although originally a small group of nine knights, they quickly gained fame largely due to the backing of Bernard of Clairvaux and his "In Praise of the New Knighthood". Bernard at that time was often called the Second Pope and was the chief spokesman of Christendom. He is also the one responsible for helping to draw up the Order's rules of conduct.

/9l272
The Treasures of Rennes-le-Château
Saunière's Discovery
In 1885 "the Catholic church assigned Saunière, thirty-three years old, handsome, well-educated--if provincial--to the parish at Rennes-le-Château.

So the Illuminati are connected with the Templars, said to have a big secret that the Holy Church would kill to KEEP secret. I believe in my heart that this Secret is the Bloodline, the blood of King David of the Bible, down to Emmanaul, the carpenter, and on to the Kings of France, and Europe, the Leaders of the Modern World, and yes, even the President, and much of his "backing." I believe that the unveiling of the secret will destroy the Holy Church, and will go right down the vine to the very church in you neighborhood.

www.antipas.org...
In recent years, there has been a tremendous increase in interest within christian circles as to what the Bible reveals about the course history will follow. One of the most prominent beliefs to emerge is the conviction that a single man will arise, the Antichrist, who will personally fulfil many prophecies in the Bible

Sounds a lot like the Holy Roman Church, does it not? The Vatican City has long been associated with the AntiChrist, the Pope himself sits on a Throne with an upside down cross on the back....

The following picture was found on the CNN website.

/dugug

The following picture was found on the Time website. What is interesting about this picture is that even within the picture you can still distinctly see the inverted cross.

/e4ql8

The CBS caption says,
"The pope sits on the altar at Korazim. The backdrop depicts Christ with an open book that reads, 'Love your enemies, I will come soon.' "

www.jesus-is-lord.com...
I've never heard or seen the upside down cross associated with anything other than Satanism.

Knights Templar Links
/7akgf

The Templars & The Ark Of The Covenant
/bewmq

The NWO, Freemasonry,& Symbols On The Dollar Bill
/3zfv6

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF BRITAIN
/dtaky

New World Order
/dxvr2

Majestic, MAJIC, MJ-12 documents
/ad3on

FREEMASONS CONTROL THE WORLD!
/8krjg

THE ALL-SEEING EYE
/aeghg

The Original Ancient Manuscripts
/dnee9

[edited post to give proper credit and marking to what is quoted from another site -nygdan]

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Nesta Webster wrote a book that the leader of a secret Gov. project used in it's research called "World Revolution".

There is a city in america founded by the illuminati called Harmony, Ind.

The Roshaniyya were the original "enlighteners" of the illuminated ones.

At the "gateway" to almost every American city you can find a house with a "circle in a circle" on a front door. These are residence of illuminati priests.
i.e. safehouses. All you have to do is use the main artery into the city, right near the sign " Welcome to blahblah city" there will be a home with a circle in a circle on the front door. They appear to be decorative woodwork.

When you knock on the door, you need to know a universal password and give a sign like a tug on your left earlobe, swipe under left eye, hold chin in left hand, shake hands with left hand, hold left elbow.

Watch politicans and media types on TV, watch for those signs when they talk, when they are speaking to illuminated brothers they will give a sign before they speak. They will hold chin in left hand when listening.

"Behind the visible Government, sit's ENTHRONED an invisible Government, owing allegiance to no country, and accountable to no one. It is the first duty of every statesman to destroy this invisible Government."
PRESIDENT THEODORE ROOSEVELT

President Eisenhower warned us about them in his farewell address. Read it. They control the American military industrial complex. My grandfather spent his life trying to root them out. spend a few daYS LOOKING FOR A CIRCLE IN A CIRCLE in your daily life. They like to hide them in flower gardens, billboard ads to attract brothers to their business, business logos and so on. If you LEARN TO LOOK FOR IT- and you must LEARN to look for it, you'll be amazed at how prevelant it is. It can also be a dot in a circle. They are cleverly disguised, so you need to be keen. They support each others business. Most bankers are illuminated. When you go for a loan - give some signs non chalantly and watch the smile and return sign.
Believe me , they look for signs all the time. rub your left earlobe while they are talking, hold your chin with your left hand- Then LISTEN for them to throw a confirmation phrase your way- a phrase that uses words like Fraternity, equality, or "a third word" thats used most often.
I'd tell you what it is but you'd get in trouble experimenting.

Vivendi, the mother company also owns USA Filter- a water manager, USA network, and Universal studios among other subsidiary's. They are based in France- the mother land. Sorry Germany!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

11:11

Coincidence?
What else is today 11-11-05
Veterans Day?
War
Movie the Skulls "War"
"Im a War president" ~GW Bush

Arent they cute?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
shot;

Very well done post.Thank you for that..The one above yours is to complex for a simple lil ol suthen belle..
Thanks again, I will be watching...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm so dam enlightening that i oughtta be illuminated.

There is no secret that I don't know. No question you can ask that I can't answer. I've spent years-since 1975 reading almost a million pages of eyes only material. Not only can I answer any question about anything on this website. You will become enlightened and it will all just come together for you.

Try me sometime. I"m your freakin dream come true, I'm everybody here dream come true. You all ought to get on your knees and thank God that I got a bug up my ass.
It ain't braggin if it's true and i can assure you that I can fully remove any doubt about any subject I've seen on this site.

By the way, I am very proud of the people around here. You all want to know the truth but you HAD no way of getting it, now you do. And i love spillin the beans.
I can tell ya who killed jfk sr. and jr.
what IS on the missing nixon tape- word for word.
who started and controls al qaeda.
how the trade centers fell.
all "alien" info.
who has the 40 missing suitcase nukes.
who took chandra levy. and why.
all about the clinton/lewinsky red herring.
mk- ultra and the dc sniper.
mk-delta teams still out there.
who orchestrated 9/11

My grandfather worked for the OSS during ww2 and then was the fist man hired at CIA- my grandmother was second- her family owned the largest tobacco company in america at the time and she still served her country.
Truman, Acheson,Dulles started a clandestine project in CIA and used my gramp as the Director. The project and it's name was so secret that it never was written on a piece of paper or uttered carelessly. Truman said " we're gonna bury this thing so deep that it will be at the "earths core".
In the early 70's my gramp got busted for mk-ultra,mk-delta,blue book,m12, artichoke, and some others, as well as some arranged suicides and accidents. President Ford made it clear that gramps was never to work another day for the usa. so he recruited me on a car ride to DC one day in 75. Within two years he was dead. I never saw the body, we just got a phone call.

Now the enemy of america is in the united states congress. codenamed "satan". and dam proud of it. he has been putting his little demons in white collar jobs for years and has even made generals and directors out of his sick cronys. Hence, the new america.
THATS WHY I'M HERE. I'M READY TO DIE. SOMEBODY'S GONNA!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Shot mess. I swear you just blow my mind...That last post --I don't even know what to say or where to start...First off I want to know who you think killed Chandra Levy and why. I've always wanted to know that.

Second, could you be more clear or elaborate on your grandfather and you.
Someone asked you in a diff. thread and you never answered them...Why would you be privilage to all this info. if you were just being recruited. Why and how did your grandpa get caught doing stuff. Wasn't he following someone's orders?..So why would the US not want him to work for us anymore? And if he was kicked out ,how could he recruit you?

And what did you do after he died? You mentioned '75? That was like 30 years ago. Are you retired now? You said you like spilling beans so pls. ! don't let us stop you.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Can you tell us more about the Iraqi chocolate scientists who discovered the Caramilk secret.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
There is no secret that I don't know. No question you can ask that I can't answer. I've spent years-since 1975 reading almost a million pages of eyes only material. Not only can I answer any question about anything on this website. You will become enlightened and it will all just come together for you.

Well, I've got about a bazillion questions, but I don't want to hijack somebody else's thread. Could you start a thread (or threads) in the topic appropriate section(s) to field questions?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

11:11

Coincidence?
What else is today 11-11-05
Veterans Day?
War
Movie the Skulls "War"
"Im a War president" ~GW Bush
Arent they cute?

Well, one thing that Did happen...Bush fired back at Democrats for telling the truth about the war, saying how it demoralizes the troops and such. Trying to save face, I guess. We all know what he did, now we mush pressure our leaders to do something about it.
On 11-11, a lot of people in other forums spoke of this date as being a "target date. My own son dreamed of this date on several occasions....perhaps something happened that we do not know about yet. Cheers, MM

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
I'm so dam enlightening that i oughtta be illuminated.

OK, I'll bite - You have the ALL answers, I challenge you to make THE ultimate thread here in ATS Skunks Works.

Lay out your stall fully - and tell us the answer to the question we all want to know.

WHO is doing WHAT, HOW, WHEN and WHY?

The deeper your case goes, the better, but explain to us, since you state you know everything we want to, tell us WHO is behind the global conspiracy, EXACTLY what it is, HOW they have done/are doing it, WHEN they expect to fully achieve their goals, WHO they are in league with/controlled by, and the all important question - WHY are they doing it - what are they trying to achieve, and WHY all the secrecy?

I await your answer, oh wise One.

[edited big quote, please try not to use large general quotes when making a general reponse -nygdan]

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
bump

top topics

join