It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency Research Project ~UPDATED~

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Our third research project is now off the ground, with the Omega Agency Research Project. Tassadar is team leader.

Omega Agency Research Project
The third ATS research project is going to dig deep into the shadows of the world's past and discover the truth behind the Omega Agency...

Goal

To discover the influence has effected society's past, controls the leading world governments, and discover what the Omega Agency has planned for the future...

Summary
The Omega Agency are the people truly running America (and the world for that matter). They command the newest front in the world, the New World Order. At this time, only two members of the Omega Agencie's "high council"are known, George Bush Sr., and Alexander Craig. The Omega Agency is responsible for the corruption which exists throughout the world today, and their the reason this project is necessary. *will be updated as project progressess*

Team Members

First of all, I must thanks all members of the research team. By simply having their usernames in this thread, they risk their lives so other's may know the truth. Keep in mind, they don't do this for themselvse, they do it for humanity...

Tassadar: (Team leader) coordinate project research, contact associates of known members of the Omega Agency.
seekerof: Discover and prove connections between Omega Agency and other agencies/societies,.
iconoclast: Provide historical background of the Omega Agency, wars or other major events spawned by the Omega Agency's influence, present past violations (anof federal and international law committed by the OA.
omega1: Research into Omega Agency structure and discover how the OA interacts with it's members world-wide, determine what countries governments have already been infiltrated.
mOjOm: Present goal of the Omega Agency, and any known plans or future goals, discover highest members in the OA heirachy.
falcon: Determine location of all major OA bases and facilities, assist others as requested...

Links

Just three links to get started:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.think-aboutit.com...
www.randycrow.com...

*this thread will be regularly updated as the project proceeds and the truth is revealed*

[edit on 25-7-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'll just lay down some basic information to kick off the project...

Members of the OA
George Bush Sr.
Alexander Craig
Colin Powel
Arlen Spector
Gerald Ford (?)
...Robert...(the alias used in the Omega files)

There are 15 members on the ruling council of the Omega Agency's ruling council. We believe we know at least five of them. The OA council is ruled by one known as Zodiac, or, Mr.Z. He was a CIA operative in Vietnam.
mOjOm, you will discover the identity of Mr. Z.
I will be investigating the geneological backgrounds of the known members and their associates.
falcon, Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque is a suspected OA base, check it out.
iconoclast, check into the Watergate scandal and the Kennedy assassination.
seekerof, the Tri-lateral commision, Bilderburgers, Council of Foreign Relations, and Majestic are all suspected of being linked to the Omega Agency.
omega1, while looking into the OA's sturctural hierachy, please, assist mOjOm in identifying Mr. Z. I will attempt to find you two a list of CIA operative's in Vietnam (connections at Langley)...

Here is a link to a full transcript of the Omega Files:
isuisse.ifrance.com...

- Tass

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar

falcon, Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque is a suspected OA base, check it out.

I will

Falcon

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"The Omega Agency consists of a network set up much like the CIA. There are thousands world-wide who take their orders directly from the ruling council of the Omega Agency. This council consists of 10 to 12 people. George Bush and Alexander C. Haig are the only two names that I know at this point who sit on the council of the Omega Agency. The OA is the driving force behind what is commonly called the "New World Order." The OA's office is located at Langley AFB."

-I'm working on the subdivisions of OA
-It says 10-12 but I think that 15 is a more accurate number
-Langley.....Also home of the CIA

sphinxtemple.virtualave.net...
www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is alist of what I've found. Hopefully it is not all contected or related.

For the lead link, ATS very own;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NEW!

www.foundation.bw...

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg37173.html

news.bbc.co.uk...

another on Don
www.donramon.net...

this is a recognotion
www.drboylan.com...
site for
www.mathaba.net...

Veitnam info
www.taskforceomegainc.org...

another one exists, stand by...

these two guys are the only ones I could find involved with nam and omega.
No not think they are connected, but who knows.

Some more info forgive me if I send duplicates

www.constitution.org...

This one looks odd, found it to be very informative, with some new spin.
www.greatdreams.com...

www.derechos.net...

found this to be unusual

www.omegarisk.net...

WARNING! the next link is very hard to stop reading!

"Although inspired by actual events..."
www.rhfweb.com...
No mention of "Omega agency",
figured site was self explanitory.

I will be updateing this compilation, please be patient.

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by ADVISOR]
Statement of Notice:
I personally do not believe in every detail
provided by the links above. And dismiss much of what is, as propaganda. I recognize the truths within the information found above, and leave those of you who read this to do the same.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Don't forget to investigate the mental health sector. Particularly those individuals involved with the MKULTRA trials. When people get out of line they typically are referred for treatment, some disappear in the system by multiple transfers. Everything that happens in these facilities is confidential. Psychosurgery is still a viable option.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Why the need for a one-world government? The reasoning of the Omega Agency is this: Simply put, the bull# has got to stop. Crime is out of control on a world-wide basis, especially in the US. People are out of control, not taking responsibility for themselves or their actions. Population growth is out of control on a world-wide level. The judicial system of the US is a joke. The political system of the US and most countries world-wide is a joke, corrupted and polluted by greed and power-hungry people who don't care about the population they were elected or appointed to serve. Under the governing body the Omega Agency plans to put in power, this would end. End of trial by jury. End of living off of society and not contributing your fair share. End of taking advantage of others for one's own personal gain. All who are able would contribute to the growth and well-being of the world's society, or they would pay the price for not pulling their fair share.

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Maybe this is all for the better. To much suffering is going on in the world. To many People are dying. I am begining to think that this agency will benefit our lives much more than it will hurt them.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
*I'll go ahead and post this so it's near the beginning...*
I find myself drifting down the Zodiac angle, so, I'll be putting plenty of work into revealing Mr. Z.

Known CIA operatives in Vietnam
* I should recieve a list of several more operatives in the next few days, this is what I have so far*
Sen. Robert Kerry (Navy Seal team leader)

Information on Operation Pheonix
Created by the CIA in Saigon in 1967, Phoenix was a program aimed at "neutralizing"-through assassination, kidnapping, and systematic torture-the civilian infrastructure that supported the Viet Cong insurgency in South Vietnam. It was a terrifying "final solution" that violated the Geneva Conventions and traditional American ideas of human morality. Officially Phoenix was a massive intelligence program to collect information on suspected Vietcong, who could then be "neutralized" by South Vietnamese security forces. According to most reports �Operation Phoenix� in Vietnam, consisted of American run death squads, which killed up to 20,000-50,000 people.
It is believed Zodiac was a CIA operative during Operation Phoenix.

Information on Operation Phoenix
www.redrat.net...
vietpage.com...
www.vietnamvetcontacts.com...

- Tass

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by Tassadar]

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In Order to discover the locations I am using many different resorces but I wouldnt count on some kind of links on the internet if you plan on me getting locations or picutures. This is what I know so far as Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque New Mexico That at this time appears to be a base for S.T.A.R.R.S. Which when I looked into that years ago it was hard enough to find anyone that would admit to its existance. I still to this day do not know exactly what there mission is other than it deals with somthing related to alien clean up's. Dealing with a location So far the location of one of the major omega bases is in colorado near a location called kimble castle I am not sure if that is the correct spelling. I am not however ruling out Kirtland AFB yet.

As soon as I confirm this is one of the locations I will see about getting pictures and if possible a undergroud map layout. There is also 1 or 2 in the U.K. I am looking in to the locations on these this afternoon.

In the East There is rumors of one near India.

And before I go on anymore speculation I will find out more about this castle and its history as well as if possible a undergroud map but needless to say I needed to do a update.

Falcon

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
*Known CIA operatives in Vietnam
* I should recieve a list of several more operatives in the next few days, this is what I have so far*
Sen. Robert Kerry (Navy Seal team leader)

Information on Operation Pheonix
Created by the CIA in Saigon in 1967, Phoenix was a program aimed at "neutralizing"-through assassination, kidnapping, and systematic torture-the civilian infrastructure that supported the Viet Cong insurgency in South Vietnam. It was a terrifying "final solution" that violated the Geneva Conventions and traditional American ideas of human morality. Officially Phoenix was a massive intelligence program to collect information on suspected Vietcong, who could then be "neutralized" by South Vietnamese security forces. According to most reports �Operation Phoenix� in Vietnam, consisted of American run death squads, which killed up to 20,000-50,000 people.
It is believed Zodiac was a CIA operative during Operation Phoenix.

That is helpfull! I'll post the info as I have come across it so far. You all may know all this already, but atleast all the cards will be on the table.

Taken From:

OMEGA Agency
The Secret That Is No More &
The Shape of Things to Come?
by Bobbie "Jilain" Felder

"I continue my contact with "Robert", the man who is one of the 15, a member
in high standing in the group known as the Omega Agency. At this point in
time, Robert and the others of the 15 are basically in control of the Omega
agenda..."

"...At one time, Mr. Z
used the alias Mr. Hallaran..."

"This is but one of many aliases this man has
used over the years. Mr. Z is what is known as a "freelance assassin",
having done work of that nature for the CIA, among other agencies and
individuals. He is described as a "chameleon" of sorts, able to blend in to
the local populous in just about any country in this world.
Mr. Z either formed or came into control of the 15 during the later years of
the Viet Nam war. At the time, Mr. Z was in Nam to work with the CIA and
their assassination jobs and drug running. The 15 originally did
assassination work into Laos and Cambodia for the CIA. Their work was known
as "Project Phoenix"

"The 15 are now in the service of the Omega Agency. They will, after the
planned world government is in place, become "sector chiefs" of sorts."

"Three independent
sources have confirmed the existence of the man known as "The Zodiac." One
even gave me a physical description matching that of my source person. The
existence of Project Phoenix and its assassination teams has been confirmed
by four ex-military people who were in Nam during that time. Descriptions of
the security system in place at the entrance to the underground facility at
Albuquerque, New Mexico, has been confirmed by two sources, one of which
told me about the security system a full year before I got the same
information from the Omega person currently talking to me."

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Part 1

The Assassination of John F. Kennedy

On November the 22nd, 1963, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 35th President of the United States was murdered in Dallas (Texas). Oswald wasn�t the only one involved in JFK�s death. The orders were given by the �Shadow Government� and completed by the FBI, the CIA, the Secret Service, Military Intelligence and the Mafia. Eduardo Howard Hunt a CIA agent at the time of the assassination was in Dallas the night before paying off some of the other CIA agents involved. See �CIA Confesses to Kennedy Assassination� www.proparanoid.com... All evidence points to the CIA as the ones who carried out the operation to assassinate JFK. Now lets look at the reasons why they did it. JFK was assassinated because he was restructuring the CIA so it could no longer be used by the ruling powers ("the High Cabal") to carry out foreign and domestic terrorism. www.hermes-press.com... JFK was assassinated because he was going to restructure the Federal Reserve System so it could no longer be used by the ruling powers to manipulate the economy. www.hermes-press.com... JFK was assassinated because he was going to shut down the war in Vietnam - a war that brought the ruling powers $500 billion in armaments sales www.hermes-press.com... JFK was assassinated because the "High Cabal," which had ruled the U.S. since at least 1913, wanted to regain its stranglehold on the country.
www.hermes-press.com...

The Watergate scandal began with an almost comically inept burglary of the Democratic Party headquarters in the Washington, DC, office and apartment complex known as the Watergate; it ended 26 months later with the resignation of the president. The tale unfolded in the summer of 1973, as the Senate Watergate Committee heard testimony by President Nixon�s White House staff and Republican campaign officials revealing a conspiracy of clandestine operations, illegal slush funds, CIA subterfuge and political sabotage. www.nusd.k12.az.us...

The Watergate Tapes www.lib.berkeley.edu...

www.madcowprod.com... hush money the Bay of Pigs.

The FBI investigated the June 17, 1972 break-in of the Democratic National Committee Headquarters (DNCH) in the Watergate Complex, Washington, D.C. A security guard discovered burglars hiding electronic listening devices in the Conference Room area of the DNCH, violating Federal Interception of Communications Law. 141 pages of documents from the FOIA foia.fbi.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You know gentlemen......
I'm going to be honest here. In all my searching on the Omega Agency and its 'connections', etc.....
I'm am finding contradictions upon contradictions.
Here are the main two:

1) The 'Omega Agency' is "the Above Top Secret" and "the Above the President" agency 'hell-bent' on a One World Government in union with the likes of the Bilderberg's, Tri-Lateral Commission, Illuminati, Freemasonry, etc.

2) The 'Omega Agency' is "the Above Top Secret" and "the Above the President" agency that is working for "the good of us all" towards a One World Government, separate from the "secret societies, etc.," for the betterment of all the world and in helping the world join a galactic community. Quote: "Our main goal has been to learn the secrets of the New World Order. Learning those secrets has meant uncovering the hidden agendas for the purpose of overthrowing this country's government and many others of this planet. It has meant finding the truth behind the cover-ups and conspiracies perpetrated by the leaders of our governments."

Found these sites, that are quite similar to others posted here, yet a bit more indepth, otherwise repetitive:

"The Omega Agency: Incident at Elephant Butte"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: Part 1"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: We're the Good Guys: Part 2"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: The Truth is Out There: Part 3"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: The Secret That Is No More:
Part 4"
wovoca.com...

"The Omega Agency: Final Words: Part 5"
wovoca.com...

"Omega Agency"
www.ufolab.info...

Quote/excerpt:

"Omega Agency has acted as a "watchdog" agency for many years now.
Infiltrating government agencies, the military and the political circles of this country has been a major part of Omega Agency's operations over the last seventy-four years.

For the last thirty years, this has been my role within Omega Agency. I was given an above-top-secret clearance by Omega Agency which allowed me to infiltrate any and all parts of the government of the United States of America.

During this time, all fifteen members of Omega's council have taken part in these operations, and many still do.

Our main goal has been to learn the secrets of the New World Order. Learning those secrets has meant uncovering the hidden agendas for the purpose of overthrowing this country's government and many others of this planet. It has meant finding the truth behind the cover-ups and conspiracies perpetrated by the leaders of our governments.

During my years of "watching" our government, I have been privy to much of the agenda that is now upon us as citizens of this once-great nation.

I have sat in on meetings where discussions of taking away the rights and freedoms, granted by the Constitution of the United States, had taken place.

I have listened to plans to sell out America by some of the leaders of this nation. I have seen the plans to detain Americans in concentration camps that have been created around this and many other countries.

I have actually discussed the effects of a nuclear explosion within our major cities with more than one major politician of this country. We have openly discussed the expected causalities of an action such as this. We have talked about the differences between a full-sized nuke and a suitcase nuke's effect on these cities.

We have thrown around the possibilities of using such an action to aid in the removal of the Constitution.

This, and much more, was my job within Omega Agency.

Absolutely the best part of this job was the fact that these major players had no idea who I was or what or for whom I worked. For thirty years, these people thought I worked for the Echelon.

The Echelon is the name chosen by the leaders of the New World Order. The Illuminati, the Bilderburg, the Knights Templar: There are many names used for the barbaric New World Order leadership. It all boils down to being the very same people, no matter which name you choose.
But, they are the ten families that run the entire world. The people who make the decisions for your life. The people who dictate every move each of you will make throughout your lives.

We know them as the owners of the pharmaceutical-petrochemical corporations.

We know them as the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank.

We know them as our presidents, past, present and future.

We'll come to know them as our captors.

Omega Agency is the security force of the Universal Governments.

Omega Agency came to Earth for the following reasons.

1. Earth is the next planet slated for acceptance into the

Universal Governments.

2. Now that Earth has come into the Atomic Age, Earth poses

a threat of pollution to the Universe.

3. The nuclear weapons this planet has in its possession are of

phenomenal strength. Such strength and its full potential are

unknown to the people of planet Earth. The power

possessed by these weapons are more than enough to

destroy all life, the planet, its atmospheres, and in the

process, take the moon with it.

Omega Agency consists of representatives from seven hundred fifty-two planets from various parts of the Universe.

Each planet within Omega Agency and the Universal Governments has a Lead Council of fifteen people from the host planet. Earth is no exception.

The main objective for Omega Agency on Earth is to observe and document the politics of Earth. To record history as it really happens for the future. To monitor the subversive groups that make up the governments of so many countries on this planet.

To monitor the cover-ups, conspiracies and control perpetrated by these subversive groups. To monitor those in control of the governments, such as the pharmaceutical-petrochemical corporations, who are in total control of the super power governments of planet Earth.

Omega Agency also monitors the planet to see if it follows the prophecies and Bible Code. Both contain the complete and true history of planet Earth."

Hmmm, lets see here. I am supposed to discover and prove "if" there is a connection between the 'Omega Agency' and other societies and agencies......?!

I think if I just took the "names" of those in connection with this I could "prove" a bundle. The question will be if it is factual or biased. And then to what extent........

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Seekerof I have also noticed the conflicting stories. It seems that the story Jilian published about her contact named Robert is Dennis Bossack's story. After publishing his story she says she wanted proof which he couldn't or wouldn't supply, so she called him a hoax.

I don't think his whole story is a hoax. I also noticed that Jilains site is gone. Here's another story about Dennis www.100megsfree4.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I would strongly recommend that people involved in this project place much more priority on offline research than online research. This supposed group was more active before 1990 than whatever is left now.

Find a big library... get to know the librarian... explain your research intent... they like to help.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Knowing that the code word "omega" has been used in times past, and most likely will be used again. "Omega Agency" is not the official name of this group.

In all reality unless we can dig up proof that this group operates under that title, what we can gather is speculative at best.

We understand that "Omega" is greek, and is used in religious context as "End". Operational useage of the word is for security purposes. Code name or word so area of operation or mission is concealed/hidden.

From what I can see, everyone on this research group has gathered considerable info. All pertaining to the Omega agency or anything with omega in it. I doubt we will find any real evidence of this so called group, if we keep searching in this fashion. We will continue, as we know they are real.

Shadow government, this term we have heard our very own President admit exists. He told the world it was inplace due to 9/11. Certain circles say that this shadow gov, has been in place since the cold war. Now knowing that none of the people from back then are alive today, or at least retired.
We must look at the people who stay in the white house and Capitol hill, term after term. These are going to be the ones who have the most influence. Presidents come and go, the people who stay are who we are after. And they are who control the international relations, among internal. This particular group, the OA, is who controls the US. And manipulates the President.

For the next part of our research, we must compile a list of who has maintained positions around the presidential level and above. These will be the pawns, and by folowing thier global movements. Where they have been and talked with will be our best clues.

I now leave the table open for further recommendations,
critisism and actual research.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the post Advisor and William.

I must admit, wholeheartedly, I have been somewhat emotionally subdued of late due to Isabel and the implications caused by her happening(s).

But, no excuse.....
I know that I can do alot better than this and will strive to do so.
I will be heading back to campus Wednesday, my time...EST, USA...and they have a significant library and potential for access to outside library's. I will make every effort to see what I can find out.

The hints and guidance given is appreciated and has not gone unseen. Thanks.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just a side-note, this project may not end.
I'm sure after discovering and deciphering the goal and purpose of the Omega Agency, we may well end up creating several more projects, with this one functioning as a center point.
As many of you know, the amount of members on ATS is growing almost exponentially, and with this goth comes more scholar candidates.
As we move on, I may request some team members to create seperate "sub-teams" to investigate leads...

I have done searches on seveal OA releated books in my area, and will be picking them up this weekend.
Not much more news, however, I must thank seekerof for bringing up the "galactic federation" link.
If this information turns out to be true, we may very well be responsible for the Second Renaisance.
Once we begin making signifigant discoveries, we may reveal this thread to the public and put it back into the main research forum...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Just checking in, how is everyone doing on this?

I notice no movement in this sector and was wondering who was still alive and breathing?

If those of you who havn't been online in awhile are still into this, simply report in after reading this anouncement and we should be golden.

I know the project went by really fast as far as internet sources go. But we didn't get everything, much more still exists online. We just need to find it. Alot can be found as william said, libraries, papers and such.

This particular group will consist of people we see almost daily. They have to be, in order to manipulate and cohearse the way. This isn't going to be an easy project, and will take more than just a month or two. It may takes years or may never be finished. What we do gather should be compiled here and shared for the team to analize, and as clues to aid in each others sections. Working together and maintaining communication is going to be "KEY" in makeing this a successful research project.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As I continue to research the Shadow Government, it takes me in many different directions. First we worked on the Omega Agency, now were looking for the top people in control. The ones that have been in the background for years and have been running things. Is Bush Sr one of the shadow government? Is Bilderbergs one? I'm sure all of us on this project know the US is a big part of the NWO, right? Now what if another country had control over the US? and other countries? Was 9-11 planned in order to bring in the NWO by getting control of the middle east and its oil? Was US the ones who planned it? If the US was part of 9-11, no matter if they actually did the training of the terrorists or they knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it, they were involved. So if they were involved and another country controls them, it must be atleast partly the other countries decision.

What Kind of control does this other country have over the US? Like Echelon they can listen in all phone conversations, even the whitehouse. They have spy rings in the US. They have people in all top offices, also media. They have terrorist in the US.

Israel is the ones who have control and is running the show atleast in part. Just take it into consideration during your research.

www.indymedia.org...
(You need to highlight the black area where the red names seem to be scattered, in order to see what it says)

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

www.freewebs.com...

--------------------

05/23/02 ISRAEL DECLARED �TERRORIST STATE� (Pravda) ...the conference on terrorism, in which foreign ministers of the countries belonging to Oraganization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) participated, Israel was declared �terrorist state.� According to the chairman of the conference...
www.rense.com...

Are These guys going a little overboard?
Next year be sure to vacation in THE GREAT HATE STATE OF IDAHO because Idaho is one of the few places where White Americans can safely visit their own Racial Family. As America continues to be over-run with Judeo/Marxist Political Correctness Propaganda and millions of hostile non-whites flood into our land, ("The Retched Refuse from Teaming Shores") White Northern European Americans demand a place in this Republic where they can call their own and attempt to regain, preserve and protect their Race, Culture and Heritage. Idaho is still a land of clean, honest, moral, courageous and cultured White people who are determined to keep it that way. Those more responsible White People in Idaho are disgusted with the Zionist Conspiracy to form a One-World Government, called "The New World Order" with its Ultra-Liberal Jewish controlled "Anti-White Massive Hate Propaganda Growth Industry." ...............
www.conspiratology.com...

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by iconoclast]

March 20, 2002

This is a transcript of a 1991 CNN "Special Assignment" in which the inner workings of the U.S. Secret Government's Dooms Day Plan was revealed. A plan which we are told was initiated on September 11, 2001 as a result of the World Trade Center 'attack'. The WTC 'attack' itself is being used to justify the current mass slaughter around the world by the U.S. Military.

Being aware of the Zionist control over the media, I've wrestled with the question:

Why did the Zionist-controlled CNN expose the 'secrets' of the powerful NPO and its shadow government in 1991, which -- according to this documentary -- is so hidden, so insulated, so powerful that not even the U.S. Congress had knowledge of its existence, let alone oversight on its budget and activities? (A few of the CFR members in Congress did know).
www.sweetliberty.org...

SHADOW GOVERNMENT - EXPOSED
GS-14 and GS-15 Employees in Bunker Duty share common characterisitic: Religion
By: Hal Turner March 1, 2002 9:16 AM

Washington, DC -- On February 28, 2002, it was revealed that President George W. Bush activated the "Continuity Of Government" (COG) emergency plan . This plan was designed during the Cold War to assure continued operations of the federal government in the event of nuclear attack against Washington, DC.................

So here we are in 2002 under terrorist attack. The United States Government is fully prepared if Washington, DC is destroyed, confident in the knoledge that COG will prevail. But COG may, in fact, be ZOG - Zionist Occupied Government.

If our elected federal government should end up destroyed, it seems worrisome that so many of the people assuming control of our nation are folks with loyalty to another country.
www.halturnershow.com...

Shadow Government

The New Order of the Barbarians
Part ONE Editorial Note: This is a transcript of the first of three tapes on the "New Order of Barbarians", referred to on the tapes simply as the "new world system." Tapes one and two, done in 1988, are the reminiscences By Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, of a speech given March 20, 1969 by Dr. Richard Day, an insider of the "Order", whose credentials are given in an interview with Dr. Dunegan on tape three.

www.sweetliberty.org...

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by iconoclast]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join