It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Going Nuts (CONROL HURRICANE ISABEL) from Yellowstone and Increased Seizmic activity around th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just wondering why HAARP is going nuts all of a sudden?

Diversion from something bigger?

(used to fuel or "control" hurricane isabel to hide something more important going on (( ie Yellowstone, Increased Seizmic activity)) )

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was actually going to start a thread on this last night, but ATS went down...

Indeed, checked HAARP last night and after being rather non-active for the better part of 3+ weeks, it woke up for about 6-8 hours yesterday, with a higher output than had been recorded for months. A VERY high intensity burst of activity for most of the day.

This was further confirmed by observations from Elfrad, who is now back online and monitoring HAARP as well.

It is known that HAARP can heat selected high atmospheric regions, and it has been theorized to be capable of "steering" a storm or hurricane. Wonder what they might be aiming it for??? (Notice that it is on track to wander right over DC???)

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yea, it's been doing some crazy shyte from what I hear. It hasn't been this active since 9/11/01. But, I'm just quoting other people as usual since I live in a van down by the river. Here read for yourself.

rense.com...

For the first time in over 2 years HAARP has been extremely active with almost continuous transmissions over the last 6 days at maximum power.

The transmitter can be heard world-wide on the military channel 3.39 MHz. At that frequency the signal should be inaudible during the daytime, but instead is so powerful it can be heard all day and night.

The transmission mode is also most curious and never used before. The pattern is a 3 second pulse with a 10 sec pause, another 3 sec pulse and 10 sec pause then a very long 20 to 50 second continuous "on" pulse, followed by a 10 sec pause and then several more 3 second pulses. This pattern takes about one or two minutes to complete.

This same pattern has been transmitted by HAARP over the last 6 days with spacing between the repetitions ranging from 2 to several minutes and sometimes the pauses lasting several hours between repetitions.

...more at the link...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
We will have to see what unfolds during the next week. I smell something big occuring the next couple of months.

Aiming at Washington, DC for another massive power outage maybe??

Keep checking back

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, I bought the necessaries for when it flies over my hometown: Comic books, beer, and cigarettes. (Should've gotten more beer tho).

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hmmm, maybe Isabel was engineered to be a super storm and HAARP was needed to step up and knock it down. WWI?? Weather War I

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
yeah, it's very wierd, heading right towards DC?! Does north korea have any HAARP related gear at all?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If anything, it's been engineering the death of this hurricane... It went from category 5 to 2 in no time flat...and when it was still over water! If HAARP is doing anything to it...it's weakening it....

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
280,000 people in virginia without power..

this adds to my speculation about

Aiming the hurricane at washington DC in regards to another massive poweroutage across the us for the suspected next terrorist attack in the UK.

This is very odd folks..

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry, really should've gotten this all in one post.

Following the satellite images I notice how it looks like the storm has been tamed when normally a storm like that would not break up so quickly (I've lived in FL my whole life and have followed every major storm). Currently, only a very small portion of "yellow" clouds have made landfall. The rest is just tropical storm force. Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry, really should've gotten this all in one post.

Following the satellite images I notice how it looks like the storm has been tamed when normally a storm like that would not break up so quickly (I've lived in FL my whole life and have followed every major storm). Currently, only a very small portion of "yellow" clouds have made landfall. The rest is just tropical storm force. Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

More than 638,000 customers had lost power by early afternoon in southeastern Virginia and eastern North Carolina, according to Dominion Virginia Power and other power companies.

more

And rising I am sure. Could very well be something HAARP is somewhat altering or controlling to hide something else or take attention away.

Freaky to think about.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just throwing a side note in here on the recent HAARP activity...in my last blog, I made an observation about the high traffic on ATS being associated with high levels of HAARP transmissions. Look at the problems William has had today and take a look at the magnatometer. What inferences can we draw if any from this corrolation?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
About 12-14 hours ago, there was a very distinct blank spot for about 3 hours out of Resolute Bay (closest magnetometer to Poker Flats, where the REAL HAARP is located). These blank spots always catch my eye, makes me wonder what they were hiding for that interval....

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Just throwing a side note in here on the recent HAARP activity...in my last blog, I made an observation about the high traffic on ATS being associated with high levels of HAARP transmissions. Look at the problems William has had today and take a look at the magnatometer. What inferences can we draw if any from this corrolation?

I'd definitely want to see a detailed statistical analysis before concluding that there is a statistical correlation between HAARP transmissions and ATS traffic.

An alternate hypothesis is that there is increased traffic on the site because there are many unusual things happening in the world right now, and this site is geared to open discussion of these things.

Regardless, I have been extremely concerned about the role of scalar technologies in the development of this hurricane.

And curiously (conveniently?) the President is in Camp David discussing the Arafat situation with King Abdullah of Jordan:

Abdullah, who speaks flawless English, and his wife were spending the weekend with the president and first lady at Camp David. Back in Washington, White House staff were cleaning up around the exterior of the presidential mansion to avoid any damage from the tropical-force winds expected to hit the nation's capital by way of Hurricane Isabel.

The president goes to New York next week to address the U.N. General Assembly at its opening session and plead the case for international aid for Iraq. However, he said that he doesn't believe a U.S. draft resolution on getting international support would be ready by then.

www.foxnews.com...

Take note that the above quote is the Fox News spin, so you know there are definitely things happening behind the scenes..

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would agree, very suspicious that the HAARP activity coincides with Isabel being shot down over the ocean... Going from a Cat 5 to a Cat 2 is a quantum leap in terms of the power it is packing.

Indeed, hurricanes are known to normally strengthen as they close to shore, as the shallowing water tends to concentrate the thermal energy in the water, which is what powers the storm.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

I'd definitely want to see a detailed statistical analysis before concluding that there is a statistical correlation between HAARP transmissions and ATS traffic.

An alternate hypothesis is that there is increased traffic on the site because there are many unusual things happening in the world right now, and this site is geared to open discussion of these things.

Regardless, I have been extremely concerned about the role of scalar technologies in the development of this hurricane.

And curiously (conveniently?) the President is in Camp David discussing the Arafat situation with King Abdullah of Jordan:

Abdullah, who speaks flawless English, and his wife were spending the weekend with the president and first lady at Camp David. Back in Washington, White House staff were cleaning up around the exterior of the presidential mansion to avoid any damage from the tropical-force winds expected to hit the nation's capital by way of Hurricane Isabel.

The president goes to New York next week to address the U.N. General Assembly at its opening session and plead the case for international aid for Iraq. However, he said that he doesn't believe a U.S. draft resolution on getting international support would be ready by then.

www.foxnews.com...

Take note that the above quote is the Fox News spin, so you know there are definitely things happening behind the scenes..

I guess what I'm getting at is the angle that HAARP emmisions affect brainwaves and raise paranoia levels therebye peaking interest in conspiracy related topics. There are some days when I'm just absorbed by these many theories and somedays, I'm just babe crazy or following one of my other interest but it seems that everytime I'm really psyched about this site, I get on here and HAARP is really churning. I also notice more post and more emotional post (not counting Colonel who's good for it everyday) on these days than the other days when maybe I'll just check in and find not much has been happening. Know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
has been getting hammered by chemtrails today. Just as I figured. The air is not moving at all. All air traffic has been routed under the clouds. They are flying the lowest I've seen in a long time.

Maybe they are using HAARP to heat the upper atmosphere above the projected path to create resistance so the storm can't move in as fast as predicted. This way the storm dwindles in power before they let it hit inland.

Think how much insurance money will be saved by reducing the destruction.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
they'll be unsuccessful, isabel is menstrating.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok, I'm the fifth beer and I just finished making dinner. Now, its gotta bake. I admit. i feel a bit of paranoia. I just told my wife to stay at the hospital being that it would be safer but she is choosing to come home. I normally don't feel anxiety over anything--even when you HAARP guys talk but, I'm feelng a bit concerned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join