It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The STS-80 Formation Over Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello

Here is one of the best ufo evidence footage. This event is not very known unfortunatelly, because there is almost no informations at all on the web about it.

This Nasa video has been taken during the STS-80 mission. You can see several lights moving, lighting up and forming a perfect circle right above the Earth. Then another ufo coming from space approaches and starts shining right in the middle of the circle. This is probably, for me, the best ufo footage and evidence i have ever seen (and i have seen lots of footage.....).

After the video, you will see an explanation by David Sereda, who has made a smoking gun video called "EVIDENCE: The Case for NASA UFOs", with more unbelievable nasa videos and analysis. Check www.ufonasa.com... if you want more informations.

**SNIP**

Enjoy the evidence

[edit on 10/25/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

MOD NOTE: Please, no links to downloads in posts.
edit on 9/10/2014 by Blaine91555 because: Removed direct link to download

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Superb video, i hadnt seen that one before.

I have no idea what the things are, but i thought the transparent circles that move towards the distance and then 'brighten up' look like lens flares at first.

Its also not exactly a perfect circle. The place with the green arrow is where a weird blinking light is seen.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great video Musclor thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Compare that video with the STS-80 The "Maxfield" Sequence.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Anyone have some plausible explanations for what is taking place in the video. Any orbiting objects would not stay in the same place in low earth orbit , is that a correct assumption? Anyhow nice find.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
thanks Musclor,
thats a great vid, i cant work these things out, very strange,
we seem to be seeing more and more of these doughnut type ufo's,
they look more like a natural phenomina,
they deffinetly look intelligently guided,

I wish some of the so called experts would try and work out what these thins are.

thanks for the vid

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
David Sereda does a good job of breaking it down in scientific terms so that you can see that these UFO's do manoeuvres that defy conventional physics.
One piece of footage that is even better evidence than the STS-80 you posted is of what has been known to be called "The Tether Incident".
ufonasa.terra-ent.com...

[edit on 22-10-2005 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They always explain it as 'Ice Particles' but I don't see that being the case all the time (and nor in this case - good video). Another good one is STS-48 where the object is moving one way then suddenly changes direction and flies of suddenly while something fires up at it from Earth (Seemingly) - hardly ice particles in my opinon.

I've been watching the ISS stuff in the past on NASA-TV when it's live and sometimes something interesting will come into view, then for some reason they'll decide to turn the camera to face the hull or something.

If anyone wants to see the STS-48 video it's here:

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 22-10-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
STS-48 where the object is moving one way then suddenly changes direction and flies of suddenly while something fires up at it from Earth (Seemingly) - hardly ice particles in my opinon.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Hmm, I've wondered about that explanation. Wasn't it that it was probably a meteor which had ice on it, then (when entering the earths atmosphere?) it melted casuing the sudden change of direction, doesn't that make sense(i.e. is it a possible scenario)?
Even though it's slightly suspicious that right after it changed its direction another object comes flying right towards its previous position

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phood

Hmm, I've wondered about that explanation. Wasn't it that it was probably a meteor which had ice on it, then (when entering the earths atmosphere?) it melted casuing the sudden change of direction, doesn't that make sense(i.e. is it a possible scenario)?
Even though it's slightly suspicious that right after it changed its direction another object comes flying right towards its previous position

Check out Project Prove.

There are strange events from almost every NASA flight. Many of these are even more impressive than the STS 48 stuff.

www.projectprove.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Great video Musclor thanks for bringing that to our attention.
Compare that video with the STS-80 The "Maxfield" Sequence.

I think it is very important that as many people as possible know about this kind of footage.

The STS-80 Maxfield Sequence is impressive. Maybe it has some connections with the circular formation event. btw i found nothing about this one on Project Prove.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

I think it is very important that as many people as possible know about this kind of footage.

The STS-80 Maxfield Sequence is impressive. Maybe it has some connections with the circular formation event. btw i found nothing about this one on Project Prove.

I noticed that the Formation over Africa was not listed on PP also , but they also have hundreds of other anomalies many seem to be consistent with this one.

There were some really interesting footage from the last STS - 114 this August too.

I agree people should be more aware of this NASA footage. These things are real anomalies that are true unknowns that seem to be under intelligent control.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is one of my favourite pieces of NASA footage having already seen it on David Sereda's Evidence The Case for NASA UFO's! I notice the Debunkers and Skeptics among us have been steering clear of this thread which speaks volumes IMO!

One thing I don't understand as someone has already mentioned is why this footage isn't on Project PROVE??? The Tether incident is on there and If I remember correctly they debunk that by saying the objects are caused by the camera being out of focus or something along those lines but how can this be the case when this is exactly the same type of object which quite clearly enters the earths atmosphere!

I have just noticed something else in the footage that I have never noticed before an object that seems to appear from nowhere just right of top centre it then travels to the left then leaves the screen but re-enters again from the left before fading out it also seems to slow down as it reaches the left hand side of the screen anybody else see this an have any ideas as to what it is?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Seeing a video like this makes me wonder just how much NASA video evidence is not released for public consumption.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ever wonder what the men in the space station are doing?
Do they just wave when all these objects would seemingly be bombarding them?
tis a mystery...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok, I just Re-Re-RE-re-re watched the video. It's not a circular formation, the two dots that are supposed to be in the lower right part of the screen is missing, the one near the blinking light is only a lense flare, the object blinking near the flare I can't tell what it's about.

At first I thought it was a fake because the last thing that happens in the video is that the flare moves, wich led me to believe the whole thing was faked, but alas when I took a closer look it was only the flare that moved.

This is indeed a highly interesting piece of video if it can be proven to be real, from a real space shuttle, that is.

I'll draw a picture of the Actual formation the UFOs are doing, I'll edit this post in a sec.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Decided not to edit and make a new post instead. Why I'll tell you in a sec.

I took the original picture of the author and used something called 'image perspective' in PSP to see what it would look like from straight above. I warn you though, I'm an absolute Amateur when it comes to doing these kinds of things right, or even close to right, but this is the pic I got from doing that:

The blinking UFO on the bottom right is supposed to be there, I guess it's sorta signaling that "I'll be there soon!", but it didn't quite make it until the camera turned away. You see when I warped it back into shape in PSP it became clear that it was intended to be there. Although the light in the above pic is the lensflare, and not the blinking UFO, they were virtually next to eachother, so it doesn't really matter, what matters is the formation.

This is a very interesting video to say the least. I'd say that if this gets out, and it turns out to be an untampered video, we have our selfs some proof that aliens are here. Man, exiting times!

I'll fiddle around in PSP some more. Gotta figure out how to take screenshots from videos first though.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Another good one is STS-48 where the object is moving one way then suddenly changes direction and flies of suddenly while something fires up at it from Earth (Seemingly) - hardly ice particles in my opinon.

www.ufocasebook.com...

IMHO that video is simply amazing thanks for posting it
Space ice my @#$ No wonder NASA no longer has live TV feeds.

Thats pretty good evidence goverments of earth are shooting at some type of UFO. It seems like the UFO knew it was being tracked and was able to move out of the way with ease

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Woah! Look closer at the image perspective corrected pic I did..

Notice how 5 of the UFOs make a _perfect_ pentagon shape, and that the top two are just addons, but noneless placed in a circular fashion. Isn't this worth discussing ppl?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
One thing I find interesting is that some of the UFOs enter the Field of View as translucent or invisible until they reach their positions , and this invisibility or translucence is consistent with Project Hessdalen Data that indicated the presence of UFOs that were not visible to the Human Eye.

This video clearly shows translucent objects in space.

I think it would be fairly easy to correlate that Hessdalen Data with the Unknown Translucent Objects in this NASA Video.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
great vid, but one thing really perplexes me. if ufo`s are out there and trying to draw attention to themselves, why don`t they just park over a few capital cities? a lot quicker and a darn sight more obvious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join