It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS BOOK OF RECORDS - Application for Best Double Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
At 4.04pm, on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I managed to make a quintuple post - five posts at the same time with five different post numbers.

What a feat! It must have been my precision timing with the one extra frustrated mouse click.

Can anyone beat that?

BTW, I think the default server clock is running 5-6 minutes fast, as mentioned a few days ago in the John Titor threads and the A Brief History Of Time thread.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am in a.m. instead of p.m.

But even if I wanted the quad quint or hexapost... the flood control would catch me... You are just that good.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
On a side note... Is this a way to catch DR in points... by posting 4 or 5 posts in a role exactly the same... j/k

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hey!!!! MA made 30,000!!!!!!

Damn, I better run, hes catching up to me!

Of course, he couldnt do it without multiple posts! (Cheat!)

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I was just going to nominate your marathon quad-post
I've managed to pull doubles before, but never the fabled quad

edit: wait, you made a quint-post? holy cow!

[Edited on 9/11/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
MC

Look again. I made quintuplets, not just quads!

* I see that you noticed right before I tried to tell you. What good teamwork and synergy, for the quest. I don't need U2Us or instant messaging as you are telepathic, and all. *

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
you're not supposed to post from a fertility clinic. lmao

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Peoples

Sorry, I checked again.... there was one with its umbilical cord tied up...

That post on the morality test thread was SEXTUPLETS, the last one born two minutes after the first five... not just quintuplets after all.

While I don't mind if they are retrospectively aborted, I hope each of them enjoys their brief life in ATS cyberspace.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It must have something to do with the 56 year old British woman going to Italy to have IVF because the cut off age in England is 55..

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
sorry MA, SamaraMorgueAnn has you beat by a lot. in this thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...), there's a grand total of 21 accidental posts!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It has been verified that SamaraMorgueAnn produced in excess of 20 zombified posts.

However, these were not made as a result of one delivery and have in fact been self-aborted, over an elapsed time period of more than the allowed time (2 minutes) for multiple birth posts.

As a result, MaskedAvatar's accidental sextuplet post is still the record double post, the progeny thereof still available for the world to see at the time of this report.

SamaraMorgueAnn's own extraordinary story is yet to be heard from the mother's own lips...

top topics

join