It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pheonix, AZ Lights?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen any unusual lights in or around the North Pheonix area?
When I get pictures I will post some for other memebers to see if they can tell if they are aircraft or something else.

I have seen lights go at each other, look about to crash then speed off in the opposite way.

I want to see if there are other people in pheonix that have seen similar lights.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Are you talking about the Pheonix lights, or is this something that you've witnessed recently?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Recently my fellow member.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I live around 46th st. and thomas. You are probably north of me. My view at night to the north is very limited. Where are you? I moved out here from Indiana two years ago in hopes of seeing an U.F.O. In the next month or so I will be consitently be camping up north of the valley every weekend in hoping to photograph anything I might see involving U.F.O.'S . U2U me if you want! I want to believe!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I lived in Tempe and the lights there could be bizarre at times. Try to take a picture if you can

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Picture I capture of a strange craft just hovering in one spot. When I went to get a closer picture it took off really fast.

Here is the same picture, but brighter. Still I can not tell what it was.

If anyone knows what this could be let me know.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
These are two lights that have been taken with a slow shuter speed. Maybe an 8th of a second. It appears like the lights are connected, but that is due to a slow shutter speed. A picture of two red lights...that's it...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Of course they are lights. I want to know what kind of aircraft they were from, the light pattern was really wierd. It was White, Red, White, White, White, White. In that order. The aircraft looked like it was triangluar.

R WWW W

It was really wierd.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Would there be a reason why they might be possibly testing new aircraft in that area?
Are there any reported secret military installations near by?
It seems that there are a lot more sightings of these triangle type craft recently.

SFC

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hey

i live at 24st and camelback

im usually outside for a marlboro at night very often. havent seen anything yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
are the red dots in the background stars?? so the craft's lights are actually yellow??

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
To tell you the truth I have no idea what those dots are, at the time the picture was taken, there were no stars visible to the naked eye. So they could be stars, that the camera has captured.
This sighting was around the Shadow Mountain area. Around 16th st and Greenway. As far as I know I don't know any secret installations around that area. But there is a Microchip factory(cover story) on bell and 12th st that I believe could be a missle silo, because the park behind it is recesed into the ground. I might take some pictures of the factory to see if there really is a Secret.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
These lights were reported during September last year. I was down in Sedona for the Jazz on the Rocks, and these were in the news. Same lights, same patterns, happening for about a month. The CBS 10:00 news had them reported during the weather, and there didn't seem to be any consensus on what they were before I left.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
correct me if im wrong but there are blue dots(very few) and red dots(alot) i dont know what it has to do with it, but why is that?? is this your photo from a camra or what??

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yes that is the photo from my camera. They first one is the original, the second is one I lightened up in Photoshop. I am using a Kodak CX7220 digital camera. Right now its all I have.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
im not saying the pic is fake, but blue and red dots dont usualy apear in the sky
did the camera have any special effects on that would turn the stars like that, and i think i saw a cluster of blue dots in one area

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am not an expert, but I think it has to do with the pixels, that were processed when I took the photo, but again I am no expert so I don't know what they are. But they only appear if you adjust the brightness.
But yes the picture is 100% real, unaltered in anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
Of course they are lights. I want to know what kind of aircraft they were from, the light pattern was really wierd. It was White, Red, White, White, White, White. In that order. The aircraft looked like it was triangluar.

R WWW W

It was really wierd.

Did these lights happen to flash the white at about 3-5 per second?
Did the object sometimes blink out and when it showed up next, it was where you did not expect it to show?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes they flashed around that length, and no that craft in the photograph just hovered, but I have seen lights flash in one place and end up half way across the sky. Thats not unusual for me to see at night.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
On this page they investigate weird lights in Arizona:
www.worldblend.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join