It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Notice the date of the following

What happened to george Bush In May that was not reported globally?

Here is a Fox report of that event, can anyone remember hearing about this? I dont.

www.newshounds.us...

A college kid could debunk that above image, because there is no actual alignment as the orbits do not match on that date. it just looks close. That is where I, the layman needs help from someone who may know how to understand why a world event happens to match the data. Remember, the first event was against Bush, it may be NWO, it may be just an event.

This was the last distaster.

The next one is between Sept 27 and Oct 10 2005

www.unexplained-mysteries.com... ch&type=post&id=18440 " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The first on my research list was 09 11 2001

www.unexplained-mysteries.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

It was 07 07 2005 that began my interest.

And I can see a majoroccurance from the end of November this year until December 26 or 27-07 2005. Something big will happen during xmas 2005

There are no real 3 in a row planetary alignments and no reason to assume that there are any eclipses. In fact there are none but where one searches for the near 3 in the row alignments, something big happens on earth. I have no qualifications on astronomy or electromagnetic influences within the solar system, but you may know a person who can putthis together. Everytime I choose a date there is an alignment to match. I suggest that if anyone has a date to consider, please do tell and i will return With answers.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I really don't see what you're getting at with this... I don't see anything odd with anything to do with the planets.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Is it Elton John?

What is your point? Unless you know what you're looking for you're lost here.

Please explain.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
dg IMHO and after reviewing this several times, rereading, and studying these charts, I can only offer this:

The alignment of three planets are creating major occurrences on earth?

First we have the predictions by the dated projections of alignments occurring 29 September through October 5, this year.

Secondly there are evidences in the charts of 9/11 and the chart of 7/7 showing alignments. And we know what happened on those dates.

Finally we have the chart for 27 December 2005 showing that alignment.

What I am not gathering WaterDragon is how you determine the point used to calculte these alignments?

[edit on 6-9-2005 by garyo1954]

[edit on 6-9-2005 by garyo1954]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The thing is is that there are no alignments! You can tell that he's using the angle of the camera to make it look like there is though.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Planet alignment theories never pan out to amount to anything. Space weather can affect the earth, but it would have to be something more than the usual orbit around the sun to cause anything that we would notice. For instance, Did a stellar explosion cause the Boxing day earthquake? Now that's something interesting to ponder. Funny how all comments died off after I posted supporting links from NASA.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry, i didnt mean i dont beleive you- but you're right about the allignments bringing chaos...So by the looks of this you think 12/27/05 is going to be a day to remember? It wouldnt surprise me with Christmas and all...Sad. Some prophets said last year to enjoy Christmas because it would be our last. I dont know if i want to beleive that, but the sense of urgency and depression i've had the past few years and the post traumatic syndrom i acquired after Bush became president again leave me thinking that something big, bigger than the most recent catastrophy is going to happen soon. I hope i am wrong.

Love and Light

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Planet alignment affects the weather in some way or another perhaps we will have another mayor hurricane before the season is over.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi waterDragon///

Im not sure what you are asking but if its dates you want......

The dates im giving are using the Julian calander.....September 1st being the Church year starts...(hope I'm making sense)
September 27th.....major date!(as was the dates 7/7 AND 9/11...

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am still hoping WaterDragon will come back confirming our speculation that he is indeed offering planetary alignments as possible pointers to catrostrophic events. Perhaps there is more clarification needed on the point of this exercise.

For my part I would hope WaterDragon is just laying the foundations.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time guys, I sure appreciate any thoughts. I woke up one morning with the idea that a certain celestial program will show a formation for the date 9/11. I only saw 3 planets in a row and nothing of an eclipse to mention. I then moved the date to 7/7 and saw another 3 planet line. Moving onto different dates including katrina and new orleans I find even more. So I simulated a year's orbits and found only a few occurances of this 3 in a row alignment. I just found anotherone for may 10. I searched Fox news archive and found a little something abou a real failed attempt on G Bush's life on that same day. So my 3 months of research was rady for forum battering. Yet i suggest I should learn a little on presentaion before coming back wih more.

The cases are bizzare. Though i was working from a program, not designed for thi and in this accuracy, I am approximating when the three in a row occurs at the most closest positioning of a straight line. Hence it took me 3 months to bother post on this, yet the next date is coming up.

The fact is there is no calculation of significance. i used no calculator, Just my eye and a ruler to level the pixels. Very much a simplton method as I am not even amateur astronomer. I got lucky off a dream on something that is staring at everyone and nobody has yet publisised.

I will repeat. There are a few times that he orbits show a NEAR triple alignment. At these times an event occurs on earth, terrorist, so called natural, and anti establishment. Seeminly random but very specific and weach event link by moving minds suddenly. A sudden collective mind energy shift after 9/11 was percieved rolling across the globe as the earth woke up to the news.

The thing is I have no Idea where to take this to get expert analysis. I even doubt it will get beyond forums until Sept 27-Oct 10 happens. See how accurate I am with this......not even amateur status. I don't mind anybody aking this and making it more presentable.

garyo1954, I understand, my presentation was very raw and vague. You are correct, the next disater event may happen between Sept 27 2005 and Oct 10 2005. I am way beyond certain on this now.

helen670 Hi helen, power B,

The dates im giving are using the Julian calander.....September 1st being the Church year starts...(hope I'm making sense)
September 27th.....major date!(as was the dates 7/7 AND 9/11...

I would sure love it if you could expand on those ideas as fully as possible, i am already getting ideas from these few words. How did you link 9/11 7/7 with 27/11? Do you hold predictions up to and around December 2012? I am embarking to compile a listing of possible dates up to that year, do ou see a way of analysing the Julian calendar to calculate such dates?

marg6043 I think there is a domino effect. The photon belt pulses, our suns ripple, our weather spins and humans suddenly concider McD's as poison.
I have been dreaming about multiple earthquakes to settle the polar shift saturday just gone. But nothing yet. We have a long time between Saturday and Set 27, perhaps the energy build up and release may be significant. I can only guess. These data actually signify, natural disasters, terror attacks and assasination attempts. A very eclectic mix until one considers the comon denominator, people becoming emotionally effected. That reminds me, when did Princess Diana die?
www.google.com...//news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3203909.stm&ei=8-oeQ_CkD6eCiAKUxMSQAg

I am assuming that his formula repeats on the date she died.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Planet alignment theories never pan out to amount to anything. Space weather can affect the earth, but it would have to be something more than the usual orbit around the sun to cause anything that we would notice. For instance, Did a stellar explosion cause the Boxing day earthquake? Now that's something interesting to ponder. Funny how all comments died off after I posted supporting links from NASA.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by dbates]

I don't know if we wouldstill be breathing with a stella explosion in our vacinity but I am no expert. As for your Tsunami question. I do appologise for the wak presentation. Please attempt again to look ateach image and on the upper right you will notice one of them with an alignment one day after the earth shift.

This is notscare mongering i am playing with. I am centering your wisdom on advising friends and families to be vigilant more than usual and avoid crowds and do shopping late or early. If your mother gts cought ina bus explosion with the warnings posted here, i would be very sorry indeed. I already know that this will be ignored. Fortunately, after the nexts event, people will be a little mre sensitive about the events happening just before December (these are the most bizzare positionings and i have no idea if energy will build up during December or many events until Xmas turns. My first apreciation was December 24th 2005. yet I have had that date in my mind for 3 years with intuitive feelings. I am just saying, if nobody has the energy to take this further, when we review thiss in October, I hope many will be wise to warn friends and famil to just take care.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
WaterDragon,

I am certainly interesed in following this thread.

And would like to heard more of your theories and analysis. It is not all new to me knowing the affects planetary alignment has on humanity singularly, but new to see such alignments bringing about changes of such immense proportions.

Thanks for posting the pics. Please keep us informed.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yes, I am going to. Does anyone know the right profession for this type of research? Astronomy or astrology, Quantum Physics or electromagnetics?

There is a grain of evidence that there may be anomalie events that occur that are enouraging the exact opposite impression on humanity and the solar system when harmonious events subtley merging into our days, subtle of course, because nobody wants to record and compile good news events so no one is receptive on how positive energy effects the collective mind/emotion. This is a thin line but if true, there is reason to believe the possibility that the Xmas period events may have the complete opposite impression upon the people than say 9/11. perhaps there might be a general high coming out of November into December for a couple of weeks. This sttuff is amazing and probably means for me hours of work compiling numbers between 2000 and 2012... here goes, thanks for the comments. This may need

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Water Dragon// Actually they are not my own ideas.

Now on the issue of the 27th september...I made a mistake.
The correct date should be 14th september........which is using the Julian calander....(13 days behind from the Gregorian).founding of the Cross is the year 326...

9/11.....which we all know comes every year.
What many dont know is that 9/11 is the day that the Church(Orthodox) celebrate the'' Feast of the Beheading of St John the Baptist'' and also the ''Feast of the Nativity of St John the Baptist'' on the 7/7.....Both of these dates have a significance in the Church because St John the Babtist is a Prophet and a forerunner of Jesus Christ.........(I did post this in another thread BTS)
Is this a message to all ???

Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Matthew 3,2

The other date that I had given, is the 27th of September, which should be 14 th september(Julian calander) ......This date is THE UNIVERSAL EXALTATION OF THE PRECIOUS AND LIFE-GIVING CROSS(because salvation came through the crucifiction of Christ).....The priest stands up and exalts the Cross and faces the four corners of the earth and repeats

The Savior Himself had spoken of His death on the Cross, saying: As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life (John 3:14-16

more on the exaltation of the Cross
history of the Feast

Also why the Church calander is not Gregorian///
appear in the heavens above the church The Cross

This might be of interest to you and others.....
EQUENTELY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CALENDARS

Im sure there are many others to check out .....

And here is The Calendar Controversy///
Might be of interest to you......long read

The natural phenomenon which forms the basis of the Orthodox Church Calendar impressed the brilliant German mathematician and astronomer, Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855 ), so much that he constructed his own "Paschalion," reproduced herein as Addendum 2, "The Gaussian Formula for the Orthodox Calculation of Pascha." As far as modern science is concerned, Gauss' method is purely classical physics.
However, the theory of relativity, first introduced in the realm of physics, revolutionized our thinking by its discovery that there are no constant phenomena in nature. Yet it is wondrous to observe how the orderly Paschal theory of Orthodoxy stands up to all such new discoveries, and, furthermore, not only does not contradict them, but just the opposite, serves as the basis for the most modern astrophysical and chronometrical measurements. Perhaps this proves that genuine science merely rediscovers Biblical truths and should thus be guided by them

rest here

Good luck as to what you are doing.....
But remember, do all this with a humble mind.....

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Before anyone puts too much weight to planetary "alignments" perhaps you should look here.

www.badastronomy.com...

At first glance, these claims do seem interesting. Gravity is a long reaching force, and the planets are big. Can their influence reach across the solar system and cause all sorts of headaches here on Earth?

As always, it is not a bad idea to run a sanity check first. We have pretty good evidence that the Earth has been around a long time, like 5 billion years or so, without being cleft in two. As it turns out, planetary alignments are fairly rare. Getting more than three lined up is difficult; getting them all lined up is rare indeed. But 5 billion years is a long time! Alignments may be rare, but given enough time they do occur, and the Earth is still here. Even more, what most doomsayers say is an alignment is really more of a confluence, or loose gathering, of planets. Some say it is enough to just have them all on the same side of the Sun, which happens pretty often! This is a hallmark of crackpot science: using inflammatory words, then, when cornered, start being very vague and loose with your terms. "Alignment" sounds much better than "loose collection" and "a pattern somewhat weighted towards one side of the Sun", which are more accurate. I think we can rest assured that the Earth will not be destroyed any time soon.

If you look at the actual influence of these planets on the earth you will see that the closest planets have only a very small fraction of the moon's influence.

From the above site:

Force of Gravity on the earth.

Moon=1

Mars=0.0002

Venus=0.006

Jupiter=0.01

And thats just a few. Such small forces even added up have no real affect on us.

Let's say all of those above are aligned.

Instead of 1 in one spot, we have 1.0162.

Hardly enough to cause any events or catastrophes.

Edit: I also have to add that none of those planets are really lined up on a flat plane like that. The solar system is 3d, so those pictures really show nothing but a pretty picture. They are millions of miles out of sync.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting post, WaterDragonZeul. To test the accuracy of this though, we should start looking backwards, not forwards. Here are some significant dates over the last few centurys or so, perhaps you could enter these, and post pictures if there is an alignment?

Natural Disasters:
- Volcanic eruption of Mount Tambora, 10 April 1815. (Resulting to climate abnormalities in 1816, known as the "Year Without a Summer").
- Tropical Cyclone 05B, October 29, 1999 (Killed around 10,000 in India)
- Nevado del Ruiz volcanic eruption, 13 November 1985. (23,000 died).

Man Made Disasters:
- Great Fire Of London: September 2 1666 (Ended on 5th Sept.)
- Chernobyl: April 26, 1986
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki, August 6 and August 9, 1945, respectively.

If you can find the time, have a look into these.
More dates can be found at en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi guys, you sure know your stuff. You gave me lots of ideas. I will start with Helen. I had to reevaluate my conservative estimates of the suspected event this September to include the dates between 14th of s=September and October 10th. Every one of those days hold a triple alignment and the planets relatively remain in the same `L` shape as they orbit the sun.

The first is the 14th Sept 2005;

The second picture is around 4 weeks after. 07th October 2005;

There is so much research ahead as i will need to hunt relative news stories between the years 2000 and 2015. As well as look up data to match Ishes dates. Also there indicates positive alingment events have occured even during this century. Yet we are addicted to negative news and positive events seem to hold less weight in our media world.

LeftBehind, I was totally in agreement with your thinking for 3 months. The recent Katrina disaster was the decider in the emerging pattern that expresses some definate connection between world events and similar alignments, whether exact alignments are impossible or not. The levels of influence could be triggered by outside stars exploding or other cosmic weather patterns like the increases in space dust recently. There is also real scientific evidence that this solar system orbits the Plieades from which we have been passing through their photon belt etc. Increasing ionic particles since 1962 where a climax is due around 2011-2012. Still with it creating wide scale influences on earth, nobody has related the increasing sun spots to the photon cloud. So the photon belt is still a metaphysical theory to add possible weight of increasing influence upon all reality to the quantum level.

The good news is Sept 14th is only next week. We still have time to mention this in conversation aound our families and friends. yet a whole 4 week period to assume danger is obviously not good enough..

[edit on 8-9-2005 by WaterDragonZeul]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Coming back to Ishes, the program I use `Celestia` www.shatters.net/celestia/ has data going back only to 1760 unless one of it's many addon programs relates back further. Celestia is the wrong program to research this phenomena type accurately as we know that alignments are hardly exact. The closest point of alignment needs a purpose built program for more accurate measurements.

These from your list are only specific to the day and are rough examples. So tired I have no energy to make sense of these as yet. See if you can see similar yet possibly vague similarities.

Hiroshima:

Nagasaki:

India:

Nevardo:

Chynobl:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Always i know that this information will have no impact upon the majority, so science knows where the next earthquakes will be, as if by miracle or something.. only science...the same as this... since september 14th i have been watching the news and have seen much good news and negative... i had in mind before this, the idea that the long time of alignment may actually be an energy build up for negative/positive events in early october......so far, a massive solar flare and katrina...ok forest fires in california and a bomb going off in jakata...nothing big has happened yet... i just wanted to make people understand that the changes have not reached a pek as yet

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join