It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any videos of experiments?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
like brainwashing, drugs, torture..... government stuff, i saw once something like that on discovery channel, but haven't seen any since

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
hes.iki.fi...'___'_Being_Tested_on_Brtish_Troops.mpg

enjoy

It's here also www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
thanks for the link, what is the '___' drug for and what '___' stands for? as i saw it's like vodka makes you drunk

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Makes one to see illusions.

Nothing funny about that #.

Drug are bad.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
did i write like i felt funny about it?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks! I've been wanting to see this video. BTW, if you've ever done '___', it is very funny. You'll laugh like a lunatic, as long as you don't overdo it.
Most people who have done '___' will tell you it's pretty funny too.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Personally I think that's an INCREDIBLY irresponsible statement to make.

Most people who have done '___' will also tell you about the downside. It's use can unlock latent mental illness, leading to depression and paranoia. A bad trip can see you being rushed into your local psychiatric ward to be pumped full of thorazine. A number of people have been pushed over the edge of sanity through '___' use and never came back. Even if it's use doesn't chew up your brain, the day after taking it you will no longer be the same person you are today.

How it's use will effect you is down to a lot of factors. Your mental state, your enviroment, the people you're with. The effect it will have on you is like nothing you can really imagine. The entire world become another auditory and hallucinatory universe. The world becomes a dream, but one which you can feel, taste and touch. And once the trip begins, you're stuck there for the duration, be it good or bad. With an average '___' dose these days, thats gonna be at the very least 6 - 8 hours where you lose mental control 100%. And a bad trip can have you believing you have arrived in hell itself.

There is NO comparison to being drunk. At least when you're drunk your anesthetised to a point, and if you're drunk enough, you wont remember what happended when you wake up the next day. That isn't the case with '___'. Wether you're suffering incredible mental torture or supreme feelings of wellbeing, you will know and feel exactly each extreme. It's not uncommon to suffer 'residue' for a day or so afterwards, where little flash of colour or 'warping' may drift back into your world every now and then. And let's not forget the Flashback. Flashbacks can occur days, months or even years after you last took the drug. You can be driving down the road in your car, then all of a sudden you're tripping again - straight outta nowhere.

See, it's not all fun, games and laughter. I wouldn't advocate '___' use to anyone, purely because the risk is far too great. It only takes one football game to break a leg, but the bone will mend. It only takes one acid trip to fry your mind - and you're stuck with the consequences for life.

Those soldiers in the video would have been given small doses. You have no idea what dose you're getting if you're buying off the street, but it's gonna be a damn sight more powerful than the amount they ingested.

So, if you're thinking of taking '___' for the first time, do just that. THINK. Do some research online, then make your choice, weighing up the possible consequences, which will be permanent. Don't go gobbling tabs because someone tells you "it's very funny, you'll laugh like a lunatic". There's always the chance you could actually end up in asylum.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
And after that little rant, just to answer the original question, '___' stands for Lysergic Acid Dieythlamide.

It was discovered by accident in the 1930's, and in the 50's and early 60's was used in psychotherapy and mental hospitals.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

enjoy

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Thanks! I've been wanting to see this video. BTW, if you've ever done '___', it is very funny. You'll laugh like a lunatic, as long as you don't overdo it.
Most people who have done '___' will tell you it's pretty funny too.

they are really on '___' !

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
All the experiments I menitioned are well documented. Except for the retarded kids that were fed radioactive stuff.

Namely, the blacks that were experimented on for syphilis, the ones that were experimented on in prison and the soliders that were exposed to nculear fallout.

You can view all those things on PBS or the History channel.

Just a note that Ozzy Ozsbourne is a big fan of history. He watchs all those shows.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ
And after that little rant, just to answer the original question, '___' stands for Lysergic Acid Dieythlamide.

It was discovered by accident in the 1930's, and in the 50's and early 60's was used in psychotherapy and mental hospitals.

just to clarify, its D-lysergic acid diethylamide

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I remember seeing a documentary video about the Nazi death camps which showed some pretty horrific experiments. Apparently the Nazi doctors recorded the results, and the films were discovered by allied troops after the war.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
nazi doctor/scientist who perfomed various experiments on jews during the holocaust. they called him the angel of death.

www.auschwitz.dk...

not for the faint of heart. this is very graphic

[Edited on 1-17-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So, we have some peoples who think that " '___' " is cool ?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
So, we have some peoples who think that " '___' " is cool ?

yes i do enjoy the experience of an acid trip. i find it to be very exhilaratng and therapeutic. why the
? do you dissaprove?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

enjoy

That '___' clip is hilarious!!
One guy climbs a tree to feed the birds.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
video about cult hypnotism

www.rickross.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Makes one to see illusions.

Nothing funny about that #.

Drug are bad.

I have taken '___' thousands of times and have never seen anything that wasn't actually there, however sometimes what is there "breaths" or seems to oscillate.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
nazi doctor/scientist who perfomed various experiments on jews during the holocaust. they called him the angel of death.

www.auschwitz.dk...

not for the faint of heart. this is very graphic

[Edited on 1-17-2004 by dunkleskates]

He also worked with the CIA in the MKULTRA program to create mind controlled slaves through torture and rape, sometimes starting in the womb.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join