It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am confused about the mason's.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Alright I am only new all of this I have only been reading up on it for about a week now.

And I have been reading alot of things about the masons.

I am confused about them because I am reading about them from Icke and he is saying that there playing a big part with the illuminati and have satanic ritual's.

And then I am coming here and you are all just saying that is only a faturnaty.

Please someone explain.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parasite Heaven
Please someone explain.

Thank GOD for people who have the metal to ask questions before claiming "facts."

The fact of the matter is, it is just a fraternity... but not just a fraternity. Make sense? Maybe not.

Lookit, from the mere fact that you come here and asked first, before jumping to conclusions, I deduce taht you are not one of these types that will dismiss what they have to say about their own group. I hope this is the case. If such is the case, here are some links for you to check out:

First, a little about David Icke... www.masonicinfo.com...

And the Illuminati... www.masonicinfo.com...

Now on to Masonry...

www.masonicinfo.com...

web.mit.edu...

glquebec.org...

altreligion.about.com...

Hope this helps. You'll notice I linked to www.masonicinfo.com 3 times; It's a great site. There is a WEALTH of information there. I stongly recommend checking it out at length. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[edit on 8/19/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why yes it's just a fraternity!
The only draw back is that they drug you senseless for months on end, spy on and record your most intimate secrets to obtain as much hold on you as possible, brainwash you and otherwise reduce you into mindless zombie and pathalogical liar while all the while you believe you have just ascended to a higher power.

I am speaking from first hand experience, along with the several hundred if not thousands of published accounts by ex-cult members spanning back for the best part of 300 years.

Confused - yes, that's the whole basis of their technique:
Overload an individual with conflicting information 'til they come to the conclusion that the only way you can progress in life is to BELIEVE everything they tell you is actually your own idea.

What is their final objective...heh..this is the funniest bit of all, they really don't know, even the Sovereign Grand Commanders!

BTW Axeman - have you come out of your Masonic Closet in the few weeks I've been away, or are you still trying to pull the "Independent Opinion" BS while still pumping out links to the official dis-info sites?
:-)

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I am speaking from first hand experience, along with the several hundred if not thousands of published accounts by ex-cult members spanning back for the best part of 300 years.

When were you a member of a lodge and which lodge was it and where was it located? If you would like to U2U me with the information that is fine, but if what you say is true and the Freemasons did all of that to you, I would like to know. If it wasn't a Freemasons lodge, then you must be blaming every group you come across that you are not a member. An apple is not an peach, let they are both round and can be eaten. To call groups the same is to be blind to the facts. Perhaps you are simple blinded by what you said happen to you and want to vent you anger?

lost in the midwest

[edit on 19-8-2005 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Why yes it's just a fraternity!
The only draw back is that they drug you senseless for months on end, spy on and record your most intimate secrets to obtain as much hold on you as possible, brainwash you and otherwise reduce you into mindless zombie and pathalogical liar while all the while you believe you have just ascended to a higher power.

I've NEVER seen anyone corroborate this claim anywhere else, and believe me, I've looked because the stuff you say is so totally out there. Maybe you just pissed off somebody else rather than the Masons, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

I cannot find any other accounts of drugging & spying in the fashion that you report your experiences, even from anti-Mason sites. Yes, I have researched the "anti" position and have found no one that has been drugged or had their toilet blown up. Seriously. I haven't found it. Please provide sources. All I see is fundamentalist rantings, which are opinions and not events.

... the only way you can progress in life is to BELIEVE everything they tell you is actually your own idea.

Like what? What I learned from studying their principles has only been an improvement in my life. Brainwashed? Ask my friends and family if I have been brainwashed to my detriment or to anyone else's. I assure you, it will be a resounding NO. I don't think that choosing to live an ethical life and treating other humans with respect is being brainwashed. Is it?

To the author of this thread: I am not a Mason, but to balance MrNecros' opinion, you can read about my limited personal experience regarding the organization here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I encourage you to seek out all information you can find on the issue and balance claims on both sides with common sense, considering facts not just speculation that has no evidence to even rational logic to back it up. It's a free country and you will come to your own conclusion but if you want the truth, do adequate research and I think the real answers will become obvious to you.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

BTW Axeman - have you come out of your Masonic Closet in the few weeks I've been away, or are you still trying to pull the "Independent Opinion" BS while still pumping out links to the official dis-info sites?
:-)

Ah, Necros. Oh how I've missed you.

Parasite Heaven, please forgive Necros. He's delusional and has apparently been off his meds... The little incident with his toilet has left him worse for the wear, I'm afraid.

This guy claims that Freemasons, let's see, drugged him and forced him to watch rituals; planted explosives in his toilet and rigged it to explode when he flushed it; fed laxatives to his dog; intercepts his mail; rummages through his trash; and has now chased him over, what Necros, 2, 3 continents?

Put quite simply, he's mad, I think. But nevertheless, mad or on a mission, whatever he case may be, the claims he makes against Freemasons are absolutely false. I could just as easily say that I know from personal experience that MrNecros has a fetish for chickens, yellow rubber gloves, and fabric softener sheets but that doesn't make it true.

Look at the sites I posted, and then compare them to the nonsense that MrNecros supports in his siggy: www.freemasonrywatch.org... and make up your own mind. I have a feeling from your initial post that it will be easy for you to discern the truth from MrNecros' rantings.

Oh and Necros, I'm still not a Mason. I'll let you know when I am though, K? Should be soon. Ta-ta, and for Pete's sake, when the lady in the white coat brings you your little cup of pills, swallow them. It's for your own good.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
I could just as easily say that I know from personal experience that MrNecros has a fetish for chickens, yellow rubber gloves, and fabric softener sheets but that doesn't make it true.

A possible sighting?

Naaah, no chicken...

Laboratory Monkeys, not just for Dexter anymore...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Midwest - you are aware that Freemasonry is a secret society or not?
I never joined any lodge, to be frank I wasn't that stupid.
Didn't stop them trying though and from my later experiences my case is not at all unique, it's just that I was able to get away from it all and find relative solace here in Thailand.

Lodge numbers and suchlike are largely meaningless outside of Masonic circles and nobody is going to tell you theirs anyway, they are only used for quickly cross-checking an individual's current status between Lodges because there is no coherent central authority or centralised register as it would make "fraternity" member identities vulnerable to a single point of comprimise.

Without exaggeration I have met in excess of 1000 individual Freemasons in at least 6 different countries in the last 5 years.

Only one thing is completely consistant, NONE of them would admit their affiliation, including 3 members of my own family.

Albert Pike explains this need for secrecy quite well in Morals and Dogma, well worth a read if you want to understand the mindset of the cult.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Without exaggeration I have met in excess of 1000 individual Freemasons in at least 6 different countries in the last 5 years.

Only one thing is completely consistant, NONE of them would admit their affiliation, including 3 members of my own family.

You're insane. If they "wouldn't amit membership" Then how do you know they were masons?! You make no sense whatsoever with this crap.

You people see the absolute ridiculousness of this statement, don't you?

Masons are proud of being Masons. They wear rings, tie-tacks, have badges on their cars, some even get tattoos. They don't hide their affiliation, because they are proud of it. This man is off his rocker, in my humble opinion. I should know, I've been reading his tripe for well over a year now.

BTW Necros - lost in the midwest is a Mason.

Albert Pike explains this need for secrecy quite well in Morals and Dogma, well worth a read if you want to understand the mindset of the cult.

Show me where and I'll show you where you're wrong. See my thread on Pike if you doubt it.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
.....and the usual Masonic response.
Blah blah...hah hah hah...exploding toilets...madness...etc.....x 4

Gee, let me think - these guys are supposed to be tolerant and charitable etc....?

hmmmm....I think not.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Gee, let me think - these guys are supposed to be tolerant and charitable etc....?

hmmmm....I think not.

Four words. Tired of your nonsense.

Would you be tolerant and charitable to someone accusing you or your friends of these kinds of things? I hardly think so.

It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You won't answer my questions. There were several.

I speak to you civilly and you blew off my entire post. How is that trying to educate me on your experience?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Only one thing is completely consistant, NONE of them would admit their affiliation, including 3 members of my own family

Dude. Man your are out there. I am member of two lodges Mt.Hiram 595 in Copperous Cove, Tx and Twilight 114 in Columbia, Mo. Both can be found in the Phone book. I also belong the Scottish Rite Valley of Columbia Mo. St. Graal Commandry, Columbia Chapter, and many more bodies. I am proud of all of my memberships and tell everone I know about them.
I hope you get some help with your personal demons and can some day rejoin the real world. Good bye and may God bless you. I don't believe I will bother to speak to you again. Good luck with your recovery

lost in the midwest

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stegosaur

I speak to you civilly and you blew off my entire post. How is that trying to educate me on your experience?

Don't hold your breath for a response or you'll end up looking like that avatar of yours. All blue withyour eyes bulging out.

[edit on 8/19/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parasite Heaven
Alright I am only new all of this I have only been reading up on it for about a week now.

And I have been reading alot of things about the masons.

I am confused about them because I am reading about them from Icke and he is saying that there playing a big part with the illuminati and have satanic ritual's.

And then I am coming here and you are all just saying that is only a faturnaty.

Please someone explain.

Well, if you have been reading about Masons from Icke, that's probably why you are confused. Icke spreads disinformation on a multitude of topics, not just masons. Whether or not you believe masons are a harmless fraternity or evil incarnate, I don't know. But I do know from the material I have read by Icke, and a video lecture I have of his, that he is missing the facts on a lot of topics, not just masonry. Icke thinks that the English royal family is a bunch of shape-shifting reptiles, thinks we all live in 'the matrix' (like the movie), and thinks that there is a massive global conspiracy to control all humankind. 'Nuff said about him.

I've done a bit of reading on masons lately, as I have become interested in them due to ATS posts and meeting one at work. I can virtually guarantee that the masons do not practice satanic rituals, and that they have nothing to do with the illuminati (assuming the illuminati even exists anymore, which is extremely unlikely)

I've said it a couple of times before in other posts. I'm not a mason, but from what I know of them, they are a harmless bunch. They're just groups of guys that get together for social events and that sort of thing. There's a bit more to it than that, but that says it fairly succinctly, I think.

As for MrNECROS, I personally don't believe much of anything he says about masons, but that is my opinion. To me, his stories seem far-fetched and unrealistic, and I haven't found any other sources that corroborate his claims. I'm going to have to dig up that post about the exploding toilet, though; I've seen it referred to many times, but have never read it, myself.

I note that MrNECROS refers to Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma." I have this as an e-book, and since it's really old, it might not be copyrighted anymore; if so, I would post it for people to download, but I don't want to do that until I'm sure I am not violating ATS terms&conditions by doing so.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I never joined any lodge, to be frank I wasn't that stupid.
Didn't stop them trying though and from my later experiences my case is not at all unique, it's just that I was able to get away from it all and find relative solace here in Thailand.

[ohh I can't believe I'm going there, I can't believe I'm going there...]

So you never joined and all this persecution was because they wanted you in? May I be so bold as to ask what special powers you possess that made you so invaluable to the organization? I mean I've known a jackload of Masons in my time, none of them were very secretive about it (the hat's pretty much a giveaway) and nobody ever recruited me. Which I know (now) is a nono anyway. So should I be insulted that they never came after me in an overzealous recruitment effort? Or do you have some unique quality that made you so attractive for recruitment?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oooops Stegasaur, thats called a Fruedian Slip you know.
"I Didn't Blow Off" your post at all - unless I got this bit wrong you're claiming NOT to be a Mason...correct?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Google can be your friend sometimes, why not use it...
Hmmm how can I find web links to "Drugging" and "Masons"....
Geee let me think....nope...better try this link for the Google impaired...
www.google.co.th...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oooops Stegasaur, thats called a Fruedian Slip you know.
"I Didn't Blow Off" your post at all - unless I got this bit wrong you're claiming NOT to be a Mason...correct?

I promise you I am not a Mason, nor am I a member of any organization that is affiliated with Freemasonry, as far as I know.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
well I started reading this thread just out of curiosity, then for the amusement...

Mrnecro... how convienent that the link that you provide, the first two articles are from ATS, threads that you've tried to hijack and spread your "story"

just an observation... carry on..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join