It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of Fives.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Could anyone fill me in on the law of fives? I've heard about it a long time ago how everything is and divisible by fives. Senses, fingers, toes, pyramid, pentagram, pentagon, etc. I don't see how everything correlates to five.

"The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in Fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of Five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5.
The Law of Fives is never wrong." .....so they say. Alphabet? periodic table? Just curious, how in the world is everything appropriate to 5?

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It is said that Necronomicon holds the answer.
To be honest i don't know much about it...

Few things i know, there are five illuminati (cult of the yellow sign) primis.
Recently i heard that the current "Supreme Illuminated Council" are all transcendentally illuminated...

Also it is said the the very first being that touched the surface of this planet (150 million years ago) landed in antartica and it had Five tenticles.

[Edited on 17-9-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 02:22 PM
link   
it all comes back to basic numerology:

5= Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.

definition is straightforward. Its the interpretation that requires thought. The patterns are evident. Its their relevancy that are questionable...

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 06:49 AM
link   
To make it simple, take numbers for example. I've heard 23(2+3=5) is a fav w/ principia discordiars', and could understand 5,10,15,20,25,41(4+1=5),32,72(7-2=5), etc.. I just don't see how ALL the numbers relate directly or indirectly to 5.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Haven't heard of "law of fives," but the "law of threes" is a very old, very popular superstition/magical principle. Statistically speaking, you're a lot more likely to find things applying to the Law of Threes than you are to the Law of Fives.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Of course, an egomaniac or meglomaniac would more readily subscribed to the Rule of One...

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Pretty funny MidnightDstroyer,

also if your married you are bound by the law of two which must divide into one.

I read somewhere about.. you know, the five definitive senses(not counting the unknown sixth), your hands and feet having five, possibly 5 chakras(i think), 5 vowels(a-e-i-o-u).

Can anyone think of any other things in five?

[Edited on 19-9-2002 by Constitution]

posted on Oct, 12 2002 @ 09:44 PM
link   
that is interesting do you have a website for that i can check out??? then i will come up with some theories haha

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Try- www.google.com...

because most of the websites say just one paragraph about the law of fives. Put in 'the law of fives' as a search option wetdog and see if you can find a more detailed description. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 09:46 PM
link   
will do that...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

link   

link   

top topics

join