It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden cure...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Ive been doing a littel research on the cure for cancer for a little bit, it was brought to my attention that there was a natural cure for cancer.
my thinking was "yeah right, we would know what it was by now, and the cancer industry would by filthy rich" when in fact the exact opposite is true, if the cure were not held as a secret, the Cancer industry would lose money, lots of it. think about it, not as many people needing treatment, and the cure is natural....

now there is a reason the FDA doesnt approve of this "cure" and why other organizations and associations do not approve either.

I think I know what that reason is, but thats a different topic.

The Cure for cancer is found in most fruit seeds, ultimately it is the cyanide, but there are a few things to keep in mind.

Sodium is toxic to the body. so is chlorine. if you put those two together, you get salt... hm...
the main thing to remember when you think of chemicals that are toxic is; putting two together can make one or both non-toxic while the bond exists.

also here is something else to think about: Oxygen is explosive, so is hydrogen. why would anyone, in their right mind mix those two together and spray them on a fire? you get me point...

Cyanide is toxic to the body, however, whenever included in the in the molecule (Vitamin B17) which consists of Benzdehyde, Sugar and Cyanide, it becomes non-toxic while its bonded.

Cyanide is has a strong bond to the molecule, nothing in the body can break its bond with the rest of the molecule. normal cells do have an amount of beta-glucosidase but its not enough to break bond after bond, therefore, the normal cells are not as effected as cancer cells.

now let me go over a cancer cell.
the cancer cell has two basic parts: the cell itself and the coating around the cell called beta-glucosidase.

this coating around the cell is the only chemical that can break the bond between the cyanide and the B17 molecule because the cancer cells have over 3000 times the amount of Beta-Glucosidase around the cell, this is how the cell breaks bond after bond after bond.

since the cancer cell is the cell that breaks the bond, it is the cell that gets affected and it is the one that dies.

friends, there is a cure for cancer and if anyone tries to tell you there isnt, they are either ignorant or they are lying.

a good book to get about the cure for cancer is "the world without cancer" I got my copy from www.drdino.com
here is another www.vitaminb17.org... you can get it from.

here are a few sites on the cure for cancer and how it works,

www.laetrile.com.au...
www.vitaminb17.org...
www.1cure4cancer.com...
www.cancure.org...

im sure there are some others out there. just google it. thats how I found it.

EC

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Evolution Cruncher]

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Evolution Cruncher]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wow Evolution Cruncher, I must admit good research. I was conversing "the cure for cancer" with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, cus her friend is dying of cancer. And YES the Cancer society would be filthy rich. But when everyone doesnt have cancer anymore; ofcourse after MANY years and years of evolving and reducing the hareditary likleyness of having cancer.

Some have said that it is a consiracy by the government. Kind of like the colonist giving the indians blankets with small pox on them.

I personally believe it is because we are a nation that is pretty much living in its own filth, air pollution, water pollution, and in several towns across Missouri (where i used to live) towns built ontop of land fills.

An intresting world we live. but once again thanks for the info man

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
your a genius! I can probably save someone in my family! thank you evolution cruncher THANK YOU!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hey, im not the one who figured that out. im just trying to spread the truth. the FDA tries to make it look like its dangerous, they say that the Cyanide is toxic.
well cyanide is toxic, but they are hiding how it is non-toxic by its bond with the B17 Molecule.

B17 is often found in fruit seeds.
Apricot seeds
apple seeds
peach pits.
anything you can think of

also there is a certain type of acid found in strawberries and other fruit of that likeness that will help prevent and possibly cure cancer.
see the things that help prevent cancer are also things that can help stop cancer or fight it.

so when you eat a fruit, eat the seed. I have never had cancer. I never wear sunscreen. I never do a lot of things that the doctor says is good for me. I listen until I know better.

the Dentist siad to brush my teeth three times a day, I didnt listen, my sister did. after our next appointment, my sister walked out with ok teeth and she had gigivitus the gum disease. (pardon my spelling), I walked out with nothing, the dentist was impressed. and she asked me if I did what she said, I told her straight up. I brushed only once, maybe twice a day, if I remembered, and that was when I woke up. if I remembered to brush them before I went to sleep I would. but if I forgot, I forgot.

so I dont believe everything the doctor says, just like I dont believe what the FDA says about natural cures. they think that only a DRUG can cure a disease. and thats not the way it works.

friends if you all have any questions, ever, instant message me at evolutionisdead on AOL instant messanger. ill do the best I can to help you all out.

EC

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You know Evolution Cruncher that is a very good research, I may not agree with you on "other topics" but I give you credit for this one.

I am a strong believer that the many problems that we have with cancer today it has to do with our modern diet.

Salt water fish is also another good source of food but now a days with so much pollution is hard to tell.

For some reason my mother is funny when it comes to meat and the bones, she brakes them apart and always eat the marrow.

When I was a child I always felt that it was funny, but she told me that it was a good source of protein.

Until this day she still does that.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hey marg, im not trying to bash you when I say that you are ignorant. but its just the way I feel. my belief that evolution tying in the4 politics and the rest of the world is very strong.

many believers in evolution think that since we got life here we have to try to keep it going, so he have to save the earth. many people also think that the worlds population shouldnt be above 1/2 billion and we are way past that. and hiding the cure for cancer is a way to keep people fomr getting well as well as make more money off of the expensive treatments.

the cancer industry does not want to lose there money and at the same time is meeting the goal of many others. keeping the world population at a steady states or at a descrease, check out the plans for the georgia guidestones, the very first commandment on there is to keep the human population down to 1/2 billion.

Bill Clinton believes that the world needs a 95% decrease
ted turner thinks that eliminating 300,000 people per day would be ideal
so does a couple of other people whose names I dont know how to spell.

hitler thought that he was speeding up the process of natural selection, why would anyone do that?
pot thought the same thing
and so did stalin.

man I dont get how people dont see the big picture. the world is what we make of it, but we arent doing anything about it.

Marg, I dont think you will understand this and ill bet that you wont agree.
but since death is the hero for evolution (darwin said) that is why the cure is hidden for many things, that is why dead seems to be very very great in america. the people who dont like death are the ones who disagree, but many people who believe in evolution think that we need more death, because maybe the human race will evolve a little geater than before...

if anyone else cannot see that, I cant help you.

the FDA is hiding the cure, so is everyone else who cares about their money, I am simply spreading the truth about the cure. its there, we have it. now use it so you dont get cancer.

EC

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolution Cruncher
hey marg, im not trying to bash you when I say that you are ignorant. but its just the way I feel. my belief that evolution tying in the4 politics and the rest of the world is very strong.

After a while in these boards you get immune to anything including personal insults. The only way to have your believes respected is providing irrefutable facts of the points you are trying to make.

many believers in evolution think that since we got life here we have to try to keep it going, so he have to save the earth. Many people also think that the worlds population shouldnt be above 1/2 billion and we are way past that. And hiding the cure for cancer is a way to keep people from getting well as well as make more money off of the expensive treatments.

The opinions of some no necessarily can be taken as face value, evolution is the bases of biology and that is a fact.

The cancer industry does not want to lose there money and at the same time is meeting the goal of many others. keeping the world population at a steady states or at a descrease, check out the plans for the georgia guidestones, the very first commandment on there is to keep the human population down to 1/2 billion.

The pharmaceutical industry in general is a multibillion dollar empire and yes they don't want to lose the hold on their wealth. I will have to research more on what you are referring about the population; yes I am aware of some "conspiracies discussed here in ATS.

Bill Clinton believes that the world needs a 95% decrease
ted turner thinks that eliminating 300,000 people per day would be ideal
so does a couple of other people whose names I dont know how to spell.

My views on the population in the planet are mixed, I feel that the human races will eventually consume the resources of our earth fasted than earth will be able to produce, but that is not conspiracy is the truth and as anything in nature the planet will either take care by itself.

Some call it "the end of times" I said the end of human domination in earth.

hitler thought that he was speeding up the process of natural selection, why would anyone do that?
pot thought the same thing
and so did stalin.

We all know what these men did so is not really a conspiracy on what their lust for power wanted to accomplish.

man I dont get how people dont see the big picture. the world is what we make of it, but we arent doing anything about it.

One of the reason people tend to be blind is due to the fact that we are a society that has grown to become compliant and lazy.

Marg, I dont think you will understand this and ill bet that you wont agree.
but since death is the hero for evolution (darwin said) that is why the cure is hidden for many things, that is why dead seems to be very very great in america. the people who dont like death are the ones who disagree, but many people who believe in evolution think that we need more death, because maybe the human race will evolve a little geater than before...

I believe that you are getting your facts from the wrong sources instead of weighting the good the bad and the ugly. Death is something that we can not avoid is not conspiracy on that, yes delay but not stop. Blaming evolution on conspiracies of that kind without prove is not the right way to prove a point.

if anyone else cannot see that, I cant help you.

You can stop people for not believing every conspiracy out there.

the FDA is hiding the cure, so is everyone else who cares about their money, I am simply spreading the truth about the cure. its there, we have it. now use it so you dont get cancer.

EC

I agree at least with this statement, I believe is many cures out there for many illnesses but that will take away the millions that pharmaceuticals are reaping from the people sickness.

Is more profitable to keep people hook on pills that to find a cure for their problems.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have read about this before and it leads me to some questions.

If it works "IF", I would think some smart person working at a big drug company would make the cure with synthic versions of the chemicals and claim to have cured cancer.
They-the company- would make lots of money curing people.

Think of what it could do for the tobacco industry.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have read about this before and it leads me to some questions.

If it works "IF", I would think some smart person working at a big drug company would make the cure with synthic versions of the chemicals and claim to have cured cancer.
They-the company- would make lots of money curing people.

Think of what it could do for the tobacco industry.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My dad had Lymphoma cancer - twice infact. The first time he was told he had 6months to 6 years to live. He went to a naturopath who used this 'machine' that can read your kind of spirit or subconcious, or something like that. I have been to this guy myself and he told me to quit Caffine. I have later found out that I am HIGHLY allergic to caffine and it is most likely the cause of all my problems.

this guy has also cured just about everyone in my familly. Nontheless, my fathres first cancer was caused by an allergy to Citric Acid, yup that nautral acid that is in alot of fruits especially lemons, oranges etc, but it is also put in MANY MANY other day to day products and food items. For instnce, for years my dad was washing his hair with a shampoo that contained Citiric Acid.

Anyway, as a result of no longer being able to eat these foods he started eating alot of Apricots. Did this cure him? I don't know, quite possibly.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have always felt a strong bond with apples! Know that sounds silly, but it's true. I love 'em, and to think that those seeds I accidentally swallow might be what's keeping me safe from cancer is just delightful!

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away", may have been much more than just a casual phrase......the author, Benjamin Franklin, if I remember correctly, was a FreeMason.

Edited after phrase research.

[edit on 8/3/05 by FibroKat]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolution Cruncher
Oxygen is explosive, so is hydrogen. [edit on 1-8-2005 by Evolution Cruncher]

Far as I know Oxygen is not flammable in it's own right - it just feeds a fire to make it bigger.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Far as I know Oxygen is not flammable in it's own right - it just feeds a fire to make it bigger.

no dude, oxygen is flammable and oxplosive, its what they use in rockets, they use liquid oxygen. they use liquid so they have more to burn.

as for the cure for cancer being hidden and why they dont let people know about it.. they would lose money.

the cure is natural. so if the cure is natural, then anyone can get it for any price. thats why they dont let it out.

see here is the bigger picture, if drugs are not used or sold. the drug companies lose money. thats just the way it is. if I didnt need a product you were selling, you would go out of business.
the humanist world view of the body and health is, "your body is just a bonch of chemicals that got together by chance and the only way to cure any disease is by adding more chemicals.
for those of you who dont know Dr Hovind, he is over 50 years old, I think he is like 54 and he looks like my dad who is only 39, and my dad looks cery young for his age. my dad looks like he about 30. Dr Hovind doesnt take drugs for anything. he takes vitamins and minerals.
I have been doing the same things for a while now, I havent gotten sick in 5 years. its amazing what natural things can do for you.

see when God made everything, he made it so that we dont have to make things ourselves, meaning we dont have to take drugs, there is a natural cure for everything. some things we probably dont know about yet but im sure that we will find out sooner or later.

like I said before, (if you dont know what I said before read the first post in this thread) there is a cure for cancer, and from what I have been researching, there are a few cures. but one is proven, it kills cancer. now if the cancer is otu of control, than its probably not going to work, kinda like once something has rusted for too long, you cant save it or repair it, you have to trash it.

EC

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
excellant reading and well researched. i my self have asthma is there any cures for that or any alternative medicine for the condition

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

excellant reading and well researched. i my self have asthma is there any cures for that or any alternative medicine for the condition

well are you sure you have asthma? when I was about 9 years old. I my doctor tried to tell me that I had asthma, when in fact it was the birds I had as my pets that were causing my breathing to suffer. she put me on medication and my body started to become used to the dosage, so my mother tok me off of the medication and got rid of my birds, with a few headaches due to a slight addiction, my problem was gone. im not saying that you have the same problem I did, but check your environment first, something in your environment may be your problem, it was for me.

EC

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
unfortuatly yes i do have it but it does react to the enviorment quite regulary . i take ventiolin for my asthma which is a steriod am wondering if it becomes a bad habit just to take it for the easy fix !!!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
well, I dont want to give you flase information so im just going to give you information from my own personal experiences.

I once had to take a steroid to get rid of a cold, those can be good for a quick fix and to help your body overcome the problem, but taking that all the time can lead to an early death, in fact taking drugs all the time to give a quick fix lead to an early death.

this is why I dont take an aspirin every time I get a headache. I either go to sleep, or I drink water. the headache is not the problem, the headache is telling you about a problem, kinda like the service engine light in your car, its telling you that you have a problem that you need to fix.

taking a quick fix for you symptom instead of fixing the actual problem would be like unplugging the light in the car. many times people unplug the lights that are telling them about a problem that they need to fix, and that is what leads to addiction and early death.

quick fixes may be good for the moment but doing it all the time does not help your health at all. taking a quick fix once in a while when its really bad is ok. I do not recommend taking a quick fix all the time, it will only lead to other health issues. so I gues the point that I am trying to get across is, dont take a quick fix all the time. take a quick fix when you absolutely need to.

as for your breathing/asthma. I learned a breathing procedure that helps when breathing becomes difficult and it does help. the technique is to breathe slow and breathe deep while placing your hands on you stomach or diaphram. it helped me when I needed to use it it might help you..

hope I helped some.

EC

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
OOps, double post-sorry.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
thanks for your advice

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the only other advice I can give is:
stay hydrated, and take vitamins and minerals daily.
eat fruit and its seeds. eat healthy
exercise at least three times a week. ( run a few miles, do some pushups, situps, stuff like that, things to exercise your heart and lungs)

that should keep you pretty healthy and prevent many diseases.

EC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join