It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien fossil mandible found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This isn’t a new story but it was covered up and so hardly anyone knows about it. They found a piece of mandible of a very odd shaped chin. They had a dental technician examine it, and he had an interesting reaction right away.

Click here for the page w/ pic

And here is an amazing job of a recreated gray's skull, to give you an idea of where this bone would beon the gray's skull.

cool stuff feel free to post

drake

[edit on 29-7-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
my thoughts on this are that it is a fake. dont really see any reason why this would be found like this. it seems to be like the huge skeleton that turned up on te net a few years ago but without the clever paintshop work

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
John K. Mosgrove is a 67 year-old dental technician currently living in Richmond, Indiana

And the guy who found this did not think it was alien, just odd. This Doctor knew from the shape of the jaw that it was square. The bone its self is real, but then again it could have just been polished in a cretin way to make it look like a square long jaw. It’s not Photoshop though, u can research it.
-Drake-

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Had they did any tests on the bones material/composition. If it has the same composition of a human or something of which the starchild has.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I doubt a gray has the same bone density as a human does, simply because we are totally different races, but it would be a very interesting idea to test.
drake-

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Starchild was suspected to be a Hybrid of some sort, this mandible is more consistant of a pure grey.

Still not a bad idea, I believe this is unlikely a hoax if the story was true about military involvement, the grey has been the most widely accepted species of alien, even in the mainstream.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
I doubt a gray has the same bone density as a human does, simply because we are totally different races, but it would be a very interesting idea to test.
drake-

Seriously you should write a book. It would sell. How do you know what grays actually are? For all we know they don't exist, they could be a government conspiracy. They could be us from the future. Who really knows?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigWyrm

How do you know what grays actually are? For all we know they don't exist, they could be a government conspiracy. They could be us from the future. Who really knows?

The existince of this website, along with everyone else who has had experiences or believes. The fact that I don't know what they are goes to prove my point even more: that the bone density is different than that of a human. Animals have a different bone density.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I didn't think the greys ate anything. I've heard many theories, including one that described them as machines, or automatons designed to carry out menial tasks for the 'others'. Even if they were biological I can't see them eating lentil soup and broccoli, enough to wear their teeth down in the manner of a vegetarian. I think this is simply a case of mistaken identity. The Mayans were very fond of shaping skulls in infants to give an elongated appearance in later life, this was considered attractive and also caused a little confusion amongst archeologists. It is also a possibility that it is an ape mandible with a growth defect or other mutation. I think it's more than a little spurious to shout "ALIEN!!!" because nothing like it has been seen before. Oh, and the pictures on the attached website are apalling. The scan is unintelligible and the overlay is too small to be of any use. Added to that the mandible doesn't even conform with the jaw line of the cartoon alien.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm saying that it is a hoax. For someone that is so high up in the feild of science I don't understand why no one is making such a big deal about it. I bet that "dental technician" is a fraud.

Excellent post Maus0r.

Why would an alien jawbone be on earth for?

new topics

top topics

join