It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X3: Your official information on X-men 3 starts here!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What timeline are they using?

They are using X-men Movie timeline

I don't know the reasoning behind the decision to make Psylock evil, but I'm sure it’s going to tick off a lot of fans.

Personally I don't care
. I bet she will be getting something like 60 seconds of screen time, if that.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Patrick Stewart talks with DreamWatch magazine about X3.
He says "[X3] has a number of quite significant deaths."

trekweb.com

With regard to the script for the third X -MEN movie, he feels that fans of the movie series will not be disappointed. "The script, I believe, is the best script of the three." he said "It's very intense, it's very emotional, it's very personal about the individuals that we've already got to know in the first two movies. It has some astonishing set-piece sequences. It has a number of quite significant deaths. [From] what I've seen so far, I think, it's likely to be extraordinary. Some absolutely outstanding work is happening in Vancouver - including from some of the new people who've come onboard ranging from Kelsey Grammer to Vinnie Jones, who are now part of the X-MEN family, If anyone saw Brett's RED DRAGON, which I thought was an outstanding film, I don't think they have any reason to be nervous."

[edit on 30/12/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Angel

Beast

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hugh Jackman has some very exciting words about X-men 3 at Entertainment Weekly
Jackman who already plays (IMO) an excellent Wolverine is taking things further in the next X-Men movie.

We tried to incorporate a little more of some of the artwork of the comics into Wolverine's fighting style. I was very adamant at the beginning in 1 and 2 -- I used to watch tapes of Mike Tyson -- and I was like, I don't want it to be pretty. I don't want it to be martial arts. I don't want him to be anything other than, like, a street fighter. He doesn't fight for the sake of fighting. If he can take someone's head off in the first punch, he'll take it off. Simon [Crane, stunt coordinator for Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Troy, and both Tomb Raiders] kind of convinced me and we worked on some styles of incorporating some of the artwork in the comics, which is a little stylized, more to use what his strength is -- which is [that he's] small. Me, I'm actually a tall man, so that took a little training and I worked hard on that.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
canmag.com has gotten some new X3 pictures. Here are a couple of them.

Phoenix

X-men with director Brett Ratner.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here is a first look at the X3 videogame.

ps2.ign.com...

If you're a comics fan that's curious about Nightcrawler's whereabouts in the upcoming movie sequel X3, then X-Men: The Official Movie Game may be just what you're looking for. Developed by Z-Axis after a long hiatus from the gaming world, X-Men TOG serves as a bridge between the final moments of 2003's enjoyable superhero flick and this year's highly anticipated follow-up.

It's a shame we wont get to see this costume on the big screen.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here is a German site that has areally good collection of X3 photos.

x-men-movies.de

Click the above link to see the whole collection.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Bah they are ruining Juggernaught. He's A. Two Small B. A bit too cut and C. A Mutant. Gah I really hope they never do an Origins story on him as it will suck major ass.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah it looks like they really messed up Juggy

For some reason the X-Men movies like to do their own thing when it comes to the villains.

In the first movie Toad was nothing like the Toad in the comics. Only the name was the same. Sabertooth who is a homicidal maniac in the book is a dumb brute in the movie. Mystique is naked in the movie (not complaining about that).
Pyro in X2 is not Australian like he is in the comic. In X3 Psylocke is a villain...

Oh well, at least they did well on Magneto I guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When I think of Juggernaut I think of Butterbean, but maybe a little more svelte.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Butterbean!

I can see where you are coming from.

Here are new photos from the link above.

Colossus in steel form. Looks waaaay too dark for me.

I think this is Jean when she first returns from the lake.

OMFG this is just comical

From left we have Juggernaut, Callisto, Sunfire, and Arclight.
I feel like tossing eggs at them

Now we're talking!

That pic reminds me of this comic cover.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here is a first look at the X3 posters.

www.canmag.com

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Rogue was always my favouurite hottie from the comics, they did well with her.

I don't like the clolssus metal look. Wasn't he more a 'lighter' metal? That pic of Juggernaught and the crew really made me laugh. The abs on old jugs are just way too sprayed for my liking. No way jugs was that cut.

I agree with butterbean

Not sure if we get it here in Aus around may or not, but I am really looking forward to this. Glad there hasn't been much talk of ol' cyclops. Never liked him.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thexverse.com is reporting that the new full length X3 trailer will appear in the previews before V For Vendetta

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Marvel.com has new X3 wallpaper for your desktop.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I just read an interview with Kelsey Grammer on Comicbookresources.com.

It is a really good interview and now I'm really looking forward to seeing Beast in the film.

That's about it. Hank's presence, of course, is a little bit of a sleight of hand thing. It's a bit of a misleader at first, because you don't really assume…I mean, people that are fans of the comic will know that he probably can fight pretty well, but in this manifestation of his character, he's sworn off that, basically. He's more of an advisor - a senior diplomat, basically. So, his physical prowess should, I think, surprise and delight the audience.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
20th Century Fox has released a synopsis for X-Men: The Last Stand.

www.superherohype.com
n X-MEN: THE LAST STAND, the final chapter in the "X-Men" motion picture trilogy, a "cure" for mutancy threatens to alter the course of history. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. The opposing viewpoints of mutant leaders Charles Xavier, who preaches tolerance, and Magneto, who believes in the survival of the fittest, are put to the ultimate test - triggering the war to end all wars.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Fans of the TV show "24" will get to see an exclusive trailer this Monday night.

www.xmenfilms.net

Mike at Madonna Download has provided XMF with the commercial used to promote the upcoming tv debut of the X-Men: The Last Stand trailer for this Monday! You can view the video here or here or here! Make sure to catch FOX TV's 24 this Monday at 8pm/ 7c!

Click the link to view the promo ad for this Monday's trailer debute.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

popwatch.ew.com...

The end of X2 seemed to set up a third installment focusing on a Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix story line that would follow the evolution of the goody-two-shoes character (played by Famke Janssen) into a super-baddie. But the driving plot of The Last Stand turns out to be the discovery of a "cure" for mutations. Why the switch? "To start and end the movie with just Dark Phoenix is silly," says Marvel Studios CEO Avi Arad. "It's not enough -- you run out of story." But Twentieth Century Fox chairman Tom Rothman says the new direction will still thrill: "It has one of the coolest beginnings. It begins with [Patrick Stewart's] Xavier and [Ian McKellen's] Magneto together as young men." And devotees of Halle Berry/Storm (pictured with, from left to right, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, and Kelsey Grammer) will be relieved to know that the weather-wielding mutant is central to the third film and, more importantly, has a new wig.

Sounds exciting. I can't wait to see Storm in this movie.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It is here. The full trailer for X-Men: The Last Stand.
See Magneto gather his army.
See Angel Fly.
See the Juggernaut chase Kitty Pryde through walls.
See Iceman freeze more than a beer.

This movie is going to be a fanboy’s wet dream.
You probably want the link huh?

www.apple.com/trailers

EDIT: You must have the newest version of Quicktime to view the trailer.

[edit on 7/3/2006 by Umbrax]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join