It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X3: Your official information on X-men 3 starts here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
May only be a small part but as creator he deserves to be in it!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've just found information that X3 will be starting its 'aggressive' marketing campaign with a teaser preview with the release of King Kong .

www.insomniacmania.com

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
xmenfilms.net has got some information on Beast.

Recently discovered info reveals that Kelsey Grammer's BEAST will have one of the most interesting roles in X3. Not due to his blue fur or his amazing acrobatics, but due to his point of view in the film. Brett Ratner's X3 will really dig deep into the minds of mutants who are not blessed with 'normal' looks.

Halle Berry's Storm, and Hugh Jackman's Wolverine can easily go out into public, and not be feared based off their looks, but what about the mutants who have more physical mutations? How do they think? We got a taste of it in X2, with the interesting exchange of words between Rebecca Romijn's Mystique and Alan Cumming's Nightcrawler, and now that very subject will be busting at the seams in the third chapter, with Beast and other groups of 'strange' looking mutants.

Even though he's lived with his mutation for some time, Grammer's Beast will still be struggling with his physical self. Dark blue, gray, black fur, and strong animal-like features aren't exactly looked upon as 'normal' and at times in the film we will see him questioning something that might be able to help his problems.

This sounds all good, but he better look cool

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
He does look cool. Here is a flash-based site with pics of the Angel and the Beast. As well as Storm and Wolverine.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
That's awesome sardion2000. Thanks for finding that

Here are a couple pictures from that link.

Angel.

Beast.

Be sure to check back here tomorrow to see the X3 trailer

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It looks like the title to X3 may be X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

www.aintitcool.com

Fox has registered www.xmen3thelaststand.com.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the trailer!

Looks like they did a great job on Frasier/Beast.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is really hard to see Kelsey Grammer under that costume.
I don't know if I like the look or not. I'm going to reserve judgment until tomorrow after I see the trailer.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Is this going to be the trailer that shows Juggernaut jumping across a canyon?

That might be all we get to see.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wasn’t going to post this, but I've changed my mind.

I know what you are talking about Dr Love. I think that description was a hoax.
Here is a description of the trailer by George Tramountanas from CBR (reliable comic news).
www.comicbookresources.com

"The trailer opens with a voice-over from Professor X and a shot of the X-Men team, which includes an image of Colossus in costume. Professor X goes on to say, 'Since the dawn of existence there have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now.'

"Then we see a clip of Magneto standing with a group of mutants, which looks like it could possibly be the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. You get a quick glimpse of Juggernaut in the background and someone who could potentially be Calisto. Magneto then addresses a large group of mutants assembled in front of him and says, 'They wish to cure us, but I say we are the cure.' Then back to Professor X and his voice-over, 'The conflict between the better and worse angels of our very nature, the outcome will change our world so greatly, there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible, I only know that great sacrifice will be required, but because the fate of many will depend on few, we must make the last stand.'

"In addition I can tell you from the trailer that the entire cast is back, except for Nightcrawler. When I say the entire cast we do see Jean Grey in the trailer. Cyclops is definitely in there. We also get a glimpse of Angel and his wings. Beast makes a couple of brief appearances in the trailer and I can say he's blue and furry and looks fantastic! In one scene following a shot of the exterior of the White House, Beast is seen sitting, wearing a suit, with what looks like a group of government officials.

"There's a good shot of Kitty Pryde in there. Storm is back and she finally has awesome hair that looks great and doesn't look like a wig. We see Wolverine in a scene where he looks like he's sliding down a wall, using his claws to slow himself. And, of course, Professor X talking to some students.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here are some new images from the official web site.

Jean Grey is looking a lot more like her comic book self.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Here is the link to the X3 trailer. www.apple.com...

For some reason I'm getting errors trying to watch it

www.comicbookresources.com has taken some screen shots if you guys get the same problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
OMG I can't wait! I can't believe i didn't even see this link til now
lol

But seriously, this girl cannot act. I hope she proves me wrong cause if she ruins X3 for me I'ma start writing letters

Originally posted by Umbrax

Ramirez's Character has now been reveled. She will be playing Callisto.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
JESUS HOLY MOTHER Fer
TALK about Ragnorak!!!
I only saw the small version but my god Im going to have wet dreams.
Storm also looks o whats the word. . . bitchyer?
I love the world!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
JESUS HOLY MOTHER Fer
TALK about Ragnorak!!!
I only saw the small version but my god Im going to have wet dreams.
Storm also looks o whats the word. . . bitchyer?
I love the world!

ahhh I can't take it anymore, I wanna see! lol I'm at work tho, no sound on this pc yet so no point. I will check it out when I get home

I can't believe how excited I am! lol

can't wait for it to be released! U will have to fill me in after ya'll see it cause *insert emoticon rolling eyes here* we always get them later than the US

:bash:

[edit on 5-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Okay I got it working now. You must have Quicktime 7 to view the trailer.

It looks like Jean goes bad (Dark Phoenix) and sides with Magneto. This movie looks like war. Expect to see mass carnage

ImJaded, I don't think you have to worry much about Ramirez. I think her role is a small one.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I can't get the trialer to work

But the picture of Juggernaut is a start, if he looks good in action, it'll be enough to get me excited. And I think he looks awesome, I wondered wether Vinnie would be right with his skinny frame, but I think he's looking pretty spot on.

Storm looks a lot better too, and I think Beast will do the comic book character justice, especially with such a perfect voice

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

ImJaded, I don't think you have to worry much about Ramirez. I think her role is a small one.

yayy! lol and she'll be n make up too

let me stop hating
just don't like her acting

yayyyyy it is opening here in Aus on the 25th May 2006 !!!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Darn, the quicktime trailer isn't working for me. However those screenshots are quite awesome. I saw one of Magneto apparently concentrating (that or constipation), and in the next shot I see what appears to be the Golden Gate Bridge being destroyed. Also a bunch of pics of soldiers, some black ops looking units, and Beast with military officials at a table. That and some apocalypic looking scenery, I'd say it's WWIII with mutants.

Also from the looks of the black ops looking dudes, even if you don't like comics made movies, it's great from a conspiracy theorist's point of view. This is going to be great.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You guys who can't see the trailer, make sure you have Quicktime 7.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join