It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel burned by UK oil deal. Possible UK bombing motive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Egypt had struck a deal with Israel to supply natural gas over a 15 year period which as we all know was an ice breaker for the two. Then Brits struck a deal with the Egyptians that comprimised Israels security.
It appears that the brits have indirectly helped fund the Palestinians in this energy deal that could be a source of covert violence, making it appear to be Al Qaeda in nature, when it really might not be.

Read this article. It appears there could be a motive.

www.debka.com...

Unbeknownst to Israel, The UK had struck a deal with Egypt using its Palestinian partner to drill the same fields that would be supplying the Israeli natural gas. In other words, Israel would be indirectly reliant on Palestians for their energy source of natural gas for the next 15 years.

Sharon preferred the Egyptian gas offer to the bid made by the Palestinian Authority-British Gas on the grounds that any cash flow to the Palestinian would end up bankrolling terrorist operations against Israel.

This turn of events is at complete odds with the Ariel Sharon’s energy strategy.

His decision to buy Egyptian rather than Palestinian gas was influenced by the following security considerations:

1. If Israel rejected Palestinian gas, it would have no alternative buyers given the world’s glut of gas.

2. The Palestinians would thus be denied revenues that would obviously have been used to fuel armed action against Israel rather than Gaza’s reconstruction.

3. Egypt has a surfeit of gas. Sharon hoped the transaction with Israel would have deterred Cairo from helping the Palestinians develop their own field.

4. Israel feels betrayed by Britain and Egypt. Both had promised helpful partnership roles in support of Israel’s evacuation of the Gaza Strip and undertook to create a new, effective Palestinian security force to quell terrorist activity. (A British MI6 secret service war room has been set up in the Gaza Strip). Now both are instead acting in ways detrimental to Israel’s security interests.

Israel has a beef with the brits.

Think theres a motive in here for uglyness? I sure hope not.

The timing of the signing. The death of the Egyptian leader. And then the UK Bombing. To many pieces fit too close.

This thing is starting to stink.

Peace

[edit on 8-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I can think of about a hundred different reasons or "motives" for why the tragic London bombings happened. I could and can likewise make just as many guesses on "whom" was behind or did the bombings.

As such, please clarify why the name "Israel" is being passed around ATS, since a few hours after the tragic events, as seemingly being the primary suspect, cause quite frankly, the so called evidences of "motive" presented thus far, are quite inadequate.

See, the bottom line here is not what Israel had to lose, but what did they stand to gain from being possibly involved in this tragic event? Oh, and I am quite sure that this will or can be answered with some fantastic claims and assertions, all simply backed by nothing remotely valid or credible. And to me, that is what is starting to stink!

seekerof

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Careful hifi guy, dont say anything about Isreal....
They´ll call yah jew hater even though you only spoke about the secret services..its amazing but one by one more people are starting to comment on an Isreali connection...and after agents of mossad were arrested in two countries for similar illegal acts some years ago..who knows?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah, okie dokie, andy1972.
Hey, btw, since yesterday, you brought any further conclusive evidences to the table? Also, please, feel free at anytime, to reveal those "one by one" people and their mentions, along with their contrieved evidences, k?

You can bet one thing, my eye is upon you.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
One merely needs to read about the Tactics of the Israeli Massad in the past to see he expertise in political polarization.

Example1 : Beirut: Marines Killed. Massad have information about the trucks being built, didnt pass it along to the CIA, and Americans died. Thus polarizing us against Palestine at that particular time.

Example 2: The Bombing of the Iraqi nuclear plant. It has been written that they used a covert operation pressing a French engineer to plant a homing device so the missiles could afford a direct hit on the towers. Np nuclear. the preface for invading Iraq was set early. Iraq was an Israeli threat.

Israel and Egypt were negotiating a big long term gas deal trying to keep the money out of the hand of the Palestinians. She went with Egypt, even granting certain military concessions, not knowing that Egypt had already put a deal together with Britain using her Palestinian partner!
This deal just put 200 million a year into Palestines pocket roughly. That is not what Israel wanted or needed.
The outcome was circumventing Israels security concerns that were on the negotiating table.

So if anyone has a reason to be pissed at the Brits right now, I think Israel would be one of them.

This is a conspiracy forum. And in the spy biz, or in the conspiracy forum, anything is possible. Make it look like someone else. What is Israel going to do now? Back out of the deal? She needs the gas.

A new 200 million a year in her percieved enemy isnt helping things, and the British comprimised her safety.

America went to war over oil. Why not Israel.

If anyone had a reason to be mad at te UK is was Israel.

Im not an Israel hater, but I want to make sure that the finger points where it should, even if we dont like the answer.

Israel and her roadmap to peace with Palestine is admirable, but its clear, the even Israel was making sure that financial restraints were in place to keep her threat down.

In Justice, we must look at all the possibilities. Clinton. Blair. Bush. Rumsfeld. This whole forum is about what if and who. So when it comes to tainted love, Im not for putting it under the table.

Have we not forgotten Egypt air? 30 some odd Egyptian Generals American trained against Israels wishes? Fish food now. No finger on that one either.
Rumor has it....thats right..Israel.

Tactics of the ruthless. Were talking about terrorism. that 200 million to Palestine is interpreted as Bombs and resistance. I think a little looking into it and discussion is warrant.

And no....to all Jewish persons reading this, Israeli or otherwise, I do have respect for your nation and Faith. I too was alarmed at the cirmcumstances and it seemed that there may be a possible link...Your defense is key. Egypt made a mistake, and Britain was a part of it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
www.wtid.net...

Feel free to browse the above link i found a few moments ago..
I found the "Livingston demands UK apology" interesting...The mayor of london demanding a public apology for the presses acceptance of FALSE reports circulated by mossad over an arab sheikh in London in January of this year..

Read all the links on the page, especially the severing of relations between Isreal and the BBC in june?

[edit on 8-7-2005 by andy1972]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Is this a forum for adults or for kids. One by one. Save your one by one comments for a message privately.

I always comment politely and courteously, and without direspect or slander. And if there is something that Im doint wrong in here, then dont put it my thread. Take it up somehwhere else please.

This catastrophy in London is very serious, and it appears that you dont have a graps of how the Massad works, or otherwise.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
As such, you make a few valid conjectures.
Nonetheless, I find it simply ironic how when such events occur, there is always this scenerio, which has and is being replayed here within ATS:

One: Israel knew. (Yesterday)
Two: Israel did it. (Today)

Examples? Sure:
Beirut
Bombing of the Iraqi nuclear facility.
etc.

Ironic, huh?

seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
How come, when a tragic event like this happen, we always blame the jews? i really dont understand it

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I dont think it could be more clear in terms of the catastrophic ramifications of the gas deal that was undertaken.
When Israel is sitting at the table, and making Military concessions to Egypt in making a vital energy deal happen, making sure to keep it out of the hand of Palestine, Id say that was pretty straight forward.

Then you go to the UK, who has Palestine as their driller and partner. Only thing was, the deal with the UK was signed first. And Egypt went to the table signing the deal knowing they were violating Israels concerns voiced. Its was deceipt first class against Israel. Israel now funds Palestine yearly.
Due to the British Egyptian deal. I hope thats a little clearer.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
www.melbourne.indymedia...

An intresting read??

[edit on 8-7-2005 by andy1972]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
UK has always been pro-Arab and thus (quietly) anti-Israel (actually the Hone Office is pro Israeli & the Foreign Office pro Arab). I think our ties to the Arab world are much stronger than to Israel / the Zionist lobby

Isreal would never attack us - we fight dirty and we'd screw 'em; plus they don't have as many assets within our structures to cover their tracks as in the US (still not sure they were behind 9/11 but they clearly spy on US military, tech & intelligence)

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
How come, when a tragic event like this happen, we always blame the jews? i really dont understand it

Since when did the Israeli Goverment/Mossad = "The Jews"

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The tag of Jew and and the cliche got thrown up early. My original post was corrected to prevent offense due to the very factor of Israel does not equal Jewish.

But is seemed that people wanted to throw picking on the jew out into the arena.

This was a point about Israeli security and her fight against terrorism in the business environment that may have some ties.

In having had a little sleep on it now, its entirely possible that another organization may have been trying to make the link trying to blame Israel
in terms of the timing and the information above.

See how the blame game works? For or against, someone always has a motive.

Hopefully the truth will come forward.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A related artical.

Immediately following the attacks, media reports quoted an Associated Press story claiming British intelligence told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before yesterday's explosions it had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city.

The AP wrote it was told by a senior foreign ministry official that just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy and said warnings of possible attacks had been received. The embassy then allegedly told Netanyahu to stay in his hotel room and not attend the economic conference.

Setting the record straight, Netanyahu said, "When the first bomb went off, we were departing our hotel. While we were on our way out, the security people said there was an explosion near the area I was scheduled to speak. They asked us to go back and stay put in our hotel."

source

Stay Wake.

edit: I just want to say, that instead of looking at who was mad at the UK I think we should look at how will gain from this.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
okay let me say this im a jew and i supprt israle. (sorry bout the spellin)
but in the past an israli terrorist society blew up brits. if israle is tied with ths it would be an offshoot group not the goverment itself

but i am annoyed by (not any of you)the amoun t of antisemitism on this site

ps if any one has any questions about the jews or kahballla ask me or some one elses

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well after living in Britian for more than three years, I can tell you they are a most anti semitic lot. It was awful while I was there. Jews were attacked verbally and physically. For the most part the government and even the Jewish leadership turned the other way, that was until last year..now they admit its on the rise. Jewish are always held to suspicion because of the built in xenephonbia displayed by people. Jews and Israel are easy targets. What I find is surprising..is no one blames who is at fault..the Islamic Fascists. Just like the 9/11 commission here..everyone blamed everyone else..NO ONE blamed the bad guys. Displaced guilt. Everyone who blames the Israelis or Jewish Cabal just falls into the Fascists hands.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i was in london awhile ago and they had to have gaurds around the synogog we went to. but it is a butifel (sorry bout the sp again new comp)
country. as i said before i belive it was alquida but im not sure! if there was any connection to israle it was very very long distance

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Damion_gringe:

Just a question the word "antisemitism". There where Twelve Tribes of sham, 10 being Arab and two being jewish. So the "Sem" in antiSEMitism relates to this. So how can you call arabs anti-them ?.

PS: i think we need to invent a word that discribes rasim towards Arabs or Africans like Anti-Arabism or Anti-africaism. How come only jewish people have a name that specifically discribes rasim towards them ?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not trying to be difficult, but I wasnt hoping for this so be a Racism forum.

The post regarrding the notification minutes before the attack is interesting.
Im sure there is some questioning and some information that is going to come out.

What is more interesting, is the non claim to this even. As soon as we see two groups make a claim to this, the red flags are going to go even higher into the air.

Lets not bring Antisemitism into this please.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join