It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just submitted a UFO report to www.nuforc.org... so I thought I would post it here as well for ATS to see.
Here Is what I wrote to them.

-----------------------------
At 4pm on April 20th 2005 I was in my back yard with my kids enjoying the weather. There was not a cloud in the sky and I've been watching planes and their contrails. I was following one jet that was directly above me and heading West. Watching the plane a circular object crossed its path heading South. The object reminded me of watching satellite at night. It was traveling at a similar speed as the plane I was watching before. It appeared brighter than the satellite I've seen at night and if it was night it would of been as bright as the brightest star.
Seeing the object got me excited so I ran upstairs to my bead room to get my camera. I grabbed it and ran back down and managed to take 3 pictures before the batteries died in the camera. I watched the object continue to move south until it came too close to where the Sun was in the sky. After that I couldn't see it anymore.

At 6pm the same day I brought home some Pizza for my family to eat in the back yard for supper. My family was already out side waiting for me. As I came out the door I looked up and seen another object that looked the same as the first one but was instead traveling North. I quickly pointed it out to my wife. We watched it continue North for a minute until it went behind a cloud and we lost sight of it.

I believed it was possibly only a satellite, it did cross the sky similar to one. Two days after I was convinced that it was not one. Again I was in my back yard and I found another one North West in the sky. This time it was not moving. It stayed in place for about 4 minute until it vanished.
------------------------------

Here are links to the full sized photos.
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...

The object a bit hard to see the object in so I circled it.
external image

Thanks for reading my post I'll post any thing I hear from NUFORC.

[edit on 10/27/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is the reply I got last night from NUFORC.

Thank you very much for the report, and for the photos!

The object in the photos is too small, and too indistinct, for me to be able
to tell what it is. One of the possibilities that would have to be ruled
out, before we could conclude that the object was a genuine UFO, is a
helium-filled balloon. Do you know what directions the winds aloft were
blowing, by any chance?

Thanks, again, for sharing the information with our Center!

I have just sent them my response.

Hi, thank you for the quick reply.
Regarding the wind direction I visited www.wunderground.com... . The website reports the wind that day as 5 mph / 8 km/h (NE). The first time I seen the object it was traveling South and two hours later I seen the object (same or similar) traveling North.

Hope that helps.
Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Nuforc sucks. No offense. But thye never got back to me on a SERIOUS inquiry. I provided a phone number and everything. Im really dissapointed seeing how my encounter lasted quite some time.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hey Umbrax..I think weather balloons can be ruled out just by wind direction. Instead of telling you its 2 small to ever be able to tell what it is and ending the post i would suggest finding other similiar reports and pictures such as this one and seeing what can be learned from them

This UFO is below the clouds as you can see. It first appeared after a huge smoke like entity began to appear in the yard across from me one night after I had taped the passing of a small UFO in the distance.The tree in the picture was one I was going to cut down for it often blocked my view of the passage of UFOs.As I was taping a UFO its path carried it behind this tree.
I grew angered and I said that I was going to cut the tree down for it was constantly blocking my view of these objects that
I was taping almost every night back then (1990-91.)
A bit farther across and down, but often hidden by the leaves of the tree, there was a portal area in the sky that these things would go into and arise out of.
I thought I was going to get a picture of this thing going into that portal but the branches of the tree was giving me trouble as I tried to keep the object in sight.
As I said this, the object I was taping suddenly seem to just
break into three pieces so I thought it meant not to cut the tree down so I didn't.
Good thing I didn't if not for that tree I would have not been able to tape most of the UFOs I did.
Or be able to prove they were really moving, or even find them in the sky.
This I say is a great example of how these things do at times communicate to those that observe them, but often this goes unnoticed in the excitement and the awe of the moment.

www.geocities.com...

I would be spending alot of family time out in the yard,camera at the ready.It may be far fetched to some but its possible this portal idea may be feasable.Or this area is of interest to them right now....Call it in closer next time Umbrax......Thanx for the report...All the best!!!

Mod edit: bb code

[edit on 28-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
pics

Sorry for posting twice but when i try to edit a link or pic it erases the whole post

[edit on 27-10-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the support guys. I don't accept the balloon explanation. I would if it wasn't for the fact that I seen the object more than once traveling in opposite directions.

A couple days after this happened I seen another one that was just stationary and then disappeared.

Nuforc has not contacted me since my last e-mail. If I remember right, from that Peter Jennings special, Nuforc is just one guy in a tiny office.

I really want to let loose a foil helium balloon and film it to see what it looks like. I imagine that a balloon would look similar to what I seen. The photo I took doesn't do the object justice. To my eye it was much bigger. Very much like the prophet yahwey UFOs (that are believed to be balloons).

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here is a video of a UFO. The object here looks exactly like what I saw.

vid link

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Umbrax great find...The first thing that came to mind when i saw your picture was a fairly famous video of a UFO flying in and out of cloud cover but i cant find it to post..anyways what a resemblance in the video you found..was there a report that goes along with it.

I hear alot from skeptics about picture quality and granted theres lots of fakes but when so many pictures and reports come in with such an uncanny resemblance to each other to me at least it speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sorry I should of really put this in my last post.

www.sonorasightings.com...

The second of two orb-like objects appeared at 12:40 PM and was visible to the naked eye. This object appeared to the North-Northeast and headed South. (I had the camcorder on the tripod this time!)

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very interesting, what I would do is wait for a day with similar conditions, and launch several balloons (at different times), film them, and see what they look like.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
OOPS

OH NOES!

[edit on 10/28/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

The second of two orb-like objects appeared at 12:40 PM and was visible to the naked eye. This object appeared to the North-Northeast and headed South. (I had the camcorder on the tripod this time!)

Awesome site, thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just found this topic again and have some threads with photos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See CYRAX's photos, he did say he notified some authority.

However you will get the same responce here about visual effects and
balloons, all standared blue book covers now passed on to civilian
commendants of trance off my suppressed object.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by Umbrax

Awesome site, thanks for posting.

It was cool, got too hot in the desert, site is down now.

Try the Lake Erie sightings. Consider the triangles craft since you see two
ball lightning lights close together. Two lights to a side on a triangle.
But any one at a time might show up.

Over a house:
www.youtube.com...

Wait till the end, two round lights in front of a trail:
www.youtube.com...

Possible triangle craft, or what I would call a multiple plasma thrustor
type craft.

[edit on 3/2/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join