It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new UFO Footage, June 8 Phoenix

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Found this recent video of mystery lights filmed in Phoenix June 5th, pretty interesting, what are your thoughts on this?

From the article:

We taped quite possibly the clearest and most amazing sequence of strange lights in the skies above Arizona on Sunday night at 10pm... We were going to the local Walmart (blarg) to do some browsing of Chinese goods and to the right in the sky above the mountain appeared a huge formation of lights... So we decided to stop and try to get them on video.. just as we though we were too late the large light reappeared and soon others started appead `46 it ... then something amazing happened ... other lights started flying down from the sky and joining the formation of lights ... it was simply amazing to witness and even more amazing is that this has finally been caught on video ... the video was jawdropping and the objects are so clearly taped that its just a miracle that it was caught ... the camera was on the tripod during the first few seconds of taping and it caught the lights appearing and flying down perfectly.. I decided to turn on the higher zoom on the camera so I removed it from the tripod and changed settings and began taping again ... this time I was zoomed closer to the objects and they started flying back up in the sky and disappearing.... it was all caught on tape and this time NOBODY can ever say that flares are all that are flying up around here in phoenix Arizona..
source

Here's some pix:

Link to Video (12mb) - awesome quality

Additional video

[edit on 9-6-2005 by quadricle]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's hard for me to tell if those are really there or are a reflection in a window. I'd like to get jritzmann's opinion on this one. IMO something's not right about it.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why would they stop filming? Why would they move the camera at all?
looks amazing but I smell a rat!

2nd one ill buy as real, not ness alien but something real.

[edit on 113030p://510611 by instar]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
okay how in the heck are the lights held in such perfect arrangment. its like the one light comes down and locks right in place.

IF this is legit then this is obviously a sign of communication, but to whom and why ?

There is a sensation at the end that something is lifting up and maybe not accelerating away but simply turning off a light. As if there is more to the light like a craft turning off something and moving to a new position.

Something is strange, whether or not this is something that can manipulated using CGI I am not sure. The video looks like indeed the lighted objects were in the sky, but how they got there on the video I am not quite sure. And if this guy is going to walmart why does he have a video camera and tripod in his car ????

When the video goes to the other shot which looks like it was filmed off axis from the first portion you can see that the lights appear to be in a different formation. Which gives more credibility that indeed these things were in the sky as the original prespective was more dead on, and now it appears to be moved slightly to the left revealing the different elevations and depth of plane from the center light.

amazing if this is real.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I did not want to make a post about this footage, because i hate to make a post about possible hoaxes... Indeed, i find the video very suspect. It looks like computer generated lights. I hope i'm wrong, but i really do not feel this footage.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have no idea where anyone sees CG lights in this. I dont see anything to say that.

I'd never be able to tell anything without an original dub, web video is notoriously misleading.

But...
The lights show scintellation effect consistent with the wind being erratic, and low on the horizon. That part looks good. If it were a reflection, it wouldnt glimmer like that.

The fly ins look good too...very consistent and deliberate.

What I question is the perfect framing, and lack of commentary. I'd like to think most people would say something along the lines of "holy sh*&" when they start goin into formation. Then again the perfect framing....hell we dont know where the shooting starts and ends...just because this file ends doesnt mean thats where it stops...it's edited.

I dunno, I'd like the whole unedited dub. Until then there aint much to tell.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow, this is an interesting one. Nice and clear and looks convincing to my eyes.

But it does have it's flaws, most of which have already been noted.

The lack of anyone saying anything while watching the amazing light display is kind of odd, no verbal reaction at all? A bit hard to believe. I could see if maybe the guy was alone, but in the description he did say "we", implying there was multiple witnesses.

Second, I agree that it is strange the guy happened to conveniently have a camera and tripod with him while going to Walmart. Although, we cant hold that against him. Surely some people out there carry cameras wherever they go--especially people who have been witness to sightings in the past.

About the perfect framing, personally I dont see a problem there. It looks to me like he saw the lights, set up the tripod and camera, centered the lights in the viewfinder and hit record. I got the impression the guy kept recording until the lights faded away then cut. (and obviously the video was shortened for file size as there's a break in the video)

If it's a hoax, looks like a good one.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks like some one made it on their computer

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The other thing that made me skeptical is that Ufotheatre.com has published some VERY DOUBTFUL ufo videos by the past. I've got two videos which cannot be found anymore on their site and which look clearly computer generated hoaxes to me. I have uploaded them here :

UFOTHEATRE POSSIBLE HOAX 1

UFOTHEATRE POSSIBLE HOAX 2

Please have a look at them and tell me what you think. It really makes you wonder about this website credibility.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
lol that 2nd one actually madde me chuckle a bit....where the heck did that branch come from?? it looked like somebody stuck it in the frame to "prove" that it was genuine footage lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This must be the worst attempt of (CGI) yet. What a piece of $hit. These people should be ashamed of themselves. It is people like these who really need to get abducted and get a salami-sized anal probe up their but!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
See this is what every one bitches about, to me it looks real, 1st my reasoning, they come out of the sky, second cgi isnt that easy for just anyone to do it takes talent and expensive computer softare, my cousin works with cgi and even he said the level of skill used to make that would have had to be a pro, but he said that there were no real flaws typical of cgi, second even if the video is real which i think it is and so does my cousin is that the lights come down from space, they just dont appear, there could be a damn ufo land and people come out and people on this board would be like oh its a hollogram, or its cgi, oh wait the moollight refecting off of a ballon, cmon people not every thing is a fake

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think there plenty of reason to be skeptical on this video, even though it looks very good. First it appears to me that these are individual craft flying in formation, but all the lights are pulsating in unison. I don't know why, but it looks artificial. More important is the pattern that is formed. It looks like one main orb in the center, with several smaller orbs surrounding the one in the center. So these smaller orbs are forming an organized circle on a single plane. Think of the planet Saturn and it's rings. From Earth we cannot see the rings flat, because we are not perpendicular to the plane of the rings. I find it highly unlikely that they would film this formation while the plane that the orbs form is facing them almost perfectly. It would be more likely it would be offset like Saturn’s rings. I could be wrong, but looks like CGI to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
HALO drop - they do use flares and lights on night training drops....

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
the first film looks good, the additional one is just flares (again)... much the same as the first episode...

first real, then flares to cover it up...

the first one shows fairly good detail...
can anyone tell if it is moving as a study mass against the background, or is it stationary totally in the sky?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA

Sorry, there are not night training drops over Phoenix. They probably are not using them on the nearest gunnery range either (about 90 miles away) due to fire danger.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA

Sorry, there are not night training drops over Phoenix. They probably are not using them on the nearest gunnery range either (about 90 miles away) due to fire danger.

Also flares give themselves away by the copious amount of smoke they produce. If you have seven flares tied together to make a formation, you will see seven plumes of smoke coming off of it. NO EXCEPTIONS

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
how about that two or three of the lights go UP, granted this could be reversed video but. I get the sense that something was there making the light and then a subtle kind of flying away and turning the "light" off at the same time.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
sorry- but if this were true, i'd have had lots of calls from Phoenix from friends and relatives.

I am not knocking the author of this- thanks for showing us thelatest UFO

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That just gave me chills. I hate posting on threads with video like this but for some reason I got this feeling of it being the real thing. This will start happening more frequently and they will let the video be taken of them with more clarity I just know it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join