It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy between Lincoln and JFK

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Their are a lot of things similar between JFK and Lincoln. They are similiar in the way they were killed, and a lot of other things. Do you think their could be a conspiracy between them. Maybe Lincoln was Reincarnated into JFK? So maybe there the same person.

karws.gso.uri.edu...
paranormal.about.com...
www.open.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Not sure if there is a conspiracy that links them both other than they were both assassinated. There were roumers of a conspiracy to kill Abe Lincoln but nothing concrete. Something about Copperheads ( Northern Confederate sympathisers ) had some thing to do with Abes killing and we all know the story behind JFK.
Maybe
this link will help some.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There has been some discussion that both Kennedy and Lincoln went against the Federal Reserve's plans.
www.freerepublic.com...

yahoo search

I think some of the similarities are pure coincidence. If you take two events, after the fact, you can draw all sorts of conclusions. It doesn't make them related.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i dont think that there was really any concpiricy that linked the 2, although i do belive their was a concpiricy to kill them just there not connected, although there are some pritty big coincedinces.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
There has been some discussion that both Kennedy and Lincoln went against the Federal Reserve's plans.
www.freerepublic.com...

Considering that the Federal Reserve did not exist for another ~50 years after Lincoln, and considering that Lincoln was a major proponent of a central bank, that doesn't seem very reasonable.

Not sure about JFK.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by spamandham]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I always found it interesting that Marina Oswald waited until 1994 to mention that "The answer [to the Kennedy assassination] is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don't underestimate that. It's wrong to blame it on CIA official James Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply the money are above the CIA."

Did she have some inside info, or did she get this from conspiracy theory?

What did JFK do to cheese off the Fed?

a) Print United States Notes

b) Oppose the escalation of sending more forces forces to Southeast Asia, opposing the CFR "forces" that were gung-ho in favor

c) Speak openly (at Columbia University 10 days before the "hit") about how he would tell the American public before he left office that the cabal was "using the American Presidency" for their own ends (or something to that effect).

d) All of the above

OK, so this is all conspiracy theory stuff. But I do find it interesting that 3 of the presidents that fought against Central Banks / money powers of their days (Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, JFK) all had assassination attempts made on them, 2 of which were successful.

The reason I mentioned the Vietnam issue above (what the heck do the CFR cronies have to do with the money?) is that these conflicts generate enormous amounts of money for the money cabals and those associated with them.

So, moral of the story....what happens to people with enough power or influence that get in the way of those with even more power?..............Bad things Man!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lincoln was on the Vatican's hit list starting in the 1850s when he defended former Catholic priest Charles Chiniquy, who was falsely accused of attempted rape. Chiniquy won.

John Wilkes Booth was a Catholic. There were priests in and out of the Surratt home around the clock.

Just do a Google search on this.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
lincoln wasn't against the the federal reserve, it was the greenbacks he wanted to circulate that got the international bankers in a tizzy. Its not the same institution per se, but its the same idea. If you try to take the rothschilds and rockefellers ability to control our economy away, you get killed.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I read Father Chiniqui's (spelling), book named above and was amazed to see Abe's name come up when he took the excommunication case in defense of this French Canadian Catholic Priest. They won, and the Father then quit the church and moved to Chicago. It is a great book, very controversial to some, but not to me. It is nice to see someone else knows something about it.
As for the synchronicities linking the two great humanitarian leaders.... that is just Spirit nudging us to stay on our toes and don't get too sure of ourselves. These kinds of things happen all the time in my life, so I no longer see the Lincoln JFK parallels as unbelievable, now they are just interesting to me, and I do not think they are just random chance....

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Get this...

Abraham Lincoln had 2 arms and 2 legs... and John F. Kennedy had 2 arms and 2 legs!!! Can you believe it??? I smell a conspiracy! Sic Semper Tyrannis!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They both ticked off at least one too many people than they should have if they hoped to live through to the end of their terms.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
check out tecumseh's curse....this explains alot (if you believe in that sorta thing)

www.absoluteastronomy.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
They both ticked off at least one too many people than they should have if they hoped to live through to the end of their terms.

Kennedy made it clear that he was a nominal Catholic and wouldn't take orders from the Vatican, and that alone was enough to put him on the pope's hit list.

Adultery aside, Kennedy was killed because he was actually going to try to do things right, like scrap the Federal Reserve if I remember right.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Whether you believe in the JFK conspiracy, there are two facts:

Kenedy wanted to abolish the CIA and Federal Reserve, and spoke out against secret societies and secret oaths.

Also, Oswald was in fact trained in the CIA.

Bottom line with Lincoln and JFK: when you want to abolish what money is backed on/redistribute the wealth, it's not good for your health.

I am curious about any masonic connection to JFK, mainly the symbolism in Dealey Plaza.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was ten years old when Kennedy was assasinated. When it happened, I was in Miss Bresnahans' Math class when they announced that the president had been shot by a sniper in Dallas. Every moment, it seems, is clearly etched in my mind. Another thing that I also remember was in the year following J.F.K.''s death was the conspiratorial nature of almost every discussion that I heard. Everyone was trying to find answers and one way that they attempted to do this was by looking back at Lincoln's death.

Perhaps' thats' where the conspiracy theories began, by comparing Kennedy to Lincoln. That was when a wierd little thing happened. People started noticing some uncanny similarities between the two fallen presidents.

About five years ago, I became a fan of the music of Dan Bern -- singer songwriter -- He wrote a wierd little song about just this topic.

Dan Bern - Weird Little Thing
Song Lyrics
I'll tell you a tale if you promise not to laugh
Lincoln's on the penny
Kennedy is on the half
Kennedy faces left
Like he's looking for a fight
And for whatever reason,
Lincoln faces right

Chorus:
It's a weird little thing
(weird little thing)
(weird little thing)
I remember reading a long time ago
whe-en I was a kid

Well, Lincoln's secretary's name was Kennedy
And I'm thinkin' Kennedy's secretary's name was Mrs. Lincoln
Mrs. Lincoln told her boss don't go to Dallas that day
Mrs. Kennedy told Lincoln not to see a play

Chorus

Oswald shot from a warehouse then he hid in a theater
Booth shot Lincoln in a theater then he hid in a warehouse
Both their vice presidents had the same name
And the number of letters in their names was the same

Chorus

Lincoln was elected in 1860
Kennedy was elected in 1960
Whoever gets elected in 2060
Better be aware
Better think about this...

Chorus

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Or maybe it is a sociological pattern that must be followed to keep our society in-line?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
Bottom line with Lincoln and JFK: when you want to abolish what money is backed on/redistribute the wealth, it's not good for your health.

I'm sorry to interupt once again, but 8bitagent made a great point! This is one reason we are at odds with Hugo Chavez, he redistributed the wealth in Venezuela and upset the class system.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I once read a book called 'Apocalypse Culture', that was full of bizarre and tantalizing gossip about famous folk. It had an article entitled "The Killing Of the King", and then made a case for the JFK murder to have been done in a ritualistic manner to follow an ancient set of guidelines that repeated throughout history. It was a paperback book, with no credibility, but still, the symbolic 'coincidences' of that murder, if true, were curious. Of course, curiouser still were the preceding preparation oddities, odd authority activities, wrong actions, and suspect inactions that surrounded that killing. Stranger than fiction. I recall the book said that Dallas is on the 33 degree latitude, which had some sinister occult meaning linked to it? Later I heard that Dallas is not on that line, just near it.
I would doubt that Kennedy was killed by Catholics, or any one group, there is enough evidence dug up regarding that day to throw suspicion on every group in America from the military, to the industrial complex, to the financial powerbrokers, to the mob, to the secret societies, etc.
Side note: There is a great story in there about Burt Reynolds being suspected in a murder during the filming of a movie he was in. If he did do it, I don't blame him, after reading the circumstances. It was all kept very much on the down low back then.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Most likely it was a radical right-winger like Jerry Falwell or something. Let see, two Kennedy's were killed in that era and were largely regarded as somewhat liberal at the time and Martin Luther King was killed. To me, it sounds like a radical conservative agenda or the KKK.

The personalities are very different when you look at Lincoln and Kennedy so the possibility of "reincarnation" is a bit ridiculious.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't think it matters if you're left or right. If you don't do what They want, you'll very likely wind up six feet under.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join