It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi UFO proof, picture. (Link to Picture ADDED)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have a picture that proves The Nazis made flying saucers.

Here is the link to it

if you cant view it here a link to the image subdirectory it's the only image in it so you can't miss it.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by ProphetOfYahweh]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Host your image with a free service called ImageShack and paste the link they give you in this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ProphetOfYahweh, are you The Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins)?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i one 100% would doubt that, perhaps i will register a new account with a similar name lol! it would be too easy!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
He was registered in January..........................

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm not "Prophet Yahweh" everyone has been talking about. Hope that clears things up.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its not a very convincing pic. Looks pretty fake to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Nice Picture but I doubt if Hitler even knew that the nazi party had a disk. Fake, but with good intentions

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeah, that does look pretty off-kilter. The lighting on Hitler is coming from the left, while on the saucer it's coming from the right. And I don't know why, but the UFO looks like it's right next to Hitler (distance-wise). Can anyone read what it says above the date?

Aside from that, even if the picture did hold water, how could it be proof the Nazi's made it? The only marking I see on the disk looks like a solid cross, not in the shape of the Iron Cross, and based on the grey-scale probably red or light blue instead of black. No Swaztika (sp?), no Eagles, nothing. Maybe they got finished with some type of diplomatic meeting with Zetans or something, that would be a more believable backstory (not necessarily believable per se, just moreso) than that being a craft of German design.

Just my opinion.

EDIT: After looking at the picture again, the markings don't mean anything; Hitler isn't wearing any either. Maybe he's not a Nazi? Now there's a conspiracy theory...

[edit on 6/1/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I have a picture that proves The Nazis made flying saucers.

That is the worst proof of any flying saucers i have seen on here, you are having a joke! especially since you have chosen the username of the current hot topic ...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by awesomeade
especially since you have chosen the username of the current hot topic ...

He registered that name back in January.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
debunk coming right up

same picture even the creases in his clothes match.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i saw that in the members list, but this yahwey site has been going longer, its only footage that has recently appeared that has kicked this all up...

The guy "ProphetOfYahweh" has never posted on here before until now, why?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks pantha, I was trying to figure out what was pasted where and couldn't tell if Hitler was also or not.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That is the worst proof of any flying saucers i have seen on here, you are having a joke! especially since you have chosen the username of the current hot topic ...

Uh, I've been here long before this Prophet Yahweh guy eveyone is talking about.

Besides I'm ProphetOfYahweh, that other guy doesn't have "OF" in his name. Not my fault some guy shows up in the news with a similar name as my user handle!

[edit on 1-6-2005 by ProphetOfYahweh]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes he has. If you bothered to check before making wild accusations, then you would see he has been posting since January.

Still, the pic has now been debunked.

Case closed.

Aside from that, even if the picture did hold water, how could it be proof the Nazi's made it? The only marking I see on the disk looks like a solid cross, not in the shape of the Iron Cross, and based on the grey-scale probably red or light blue instead of black. No Swaztika (sp?), no Eagles, nothing. Maybe they got finished with some type of diplomatic meeting with Zetans or something, that would be a more believable backstory (not necessarily believable per se, just moreso) than that being a craft of German design.

Just so you know, the Iron Cross isn't a Nazi symbol. It's a medal that has been around since Prussian times I believe, but most definately not anything to do with Nazi's.

[edit on 1/6/05 by stumason]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow! Pantha thats amazing!

How did you find that so fast!?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The last I posted on ATS was around maybe two months ago, then I stopped for awhile and now I'm back.

I didn't know I had to post everyday or be condemed/attacked.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes, stop attacking him about his name, can't you all see that he was registered way before this?

Anyways, I guess that photo is fake, but yes, with good intentions. Something about that pic looked unproportional, I even thought the saucer was a Nazi hat at first.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If in doubt, alway do a google image search to find the original , especially if it's such a well know subject in the picture. That was just too easy.

I think it is now time to close the thread.

top topics

join