It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an invisible ship the Eldridge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
an invisible ship?
In 1943, the navy conducted tests on the Eldridge to create radar invisibility through forming a extremely powerful magnetic field throughout the ship. Based upon Einstein's Unified Field Theory, the experiment actually made the Eldridge disappear - true optical invisibility was obtained. The ship was teleported to Norfolk. Upon returning, the entire crew was either violently ill, missing or fused into the ship. The survivors later died. Similar experiments continue today as part of the Montauk Project,
Do you think this actully happened? I have looked at some sites about this,
im intrested in what else is in the Montauk project!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
if it didn't happen, it's one of the best disinfo projects going.
here's some names to search; duncan cameron, al beliek(sp?), preston nichols, peter moon, stewart swerdlow. these are the chief info hubs that i know of with regards to montauk.
project HAARP is an offshoot of montauk. the science of frequency manipulation. according to these guys 435 Mhz is the frequency that opened a dimensional door that let the UFO's of roswell. a chair(the montauk chair) was created that would amplify the thoughts of the user and could be used for timetravel, reality manipulation, and intergalactic travel. it's a great story. true? good question.
i lean towards true. i've seen a five hour video describing the history, physics and scientific principles of this technology(preston nichols and duncan cameron).
those weather balloons from the forties and fifties weren't just measuring. they were modifying the weather with a simple orgone generating circuit. it's amazing how simple the tech is(relatively). "orgone" is the positive energy of creation. wilhelm reich coined this term. it is the energy of (blush) orgasm. the opposite is termed DOR or deadly orgone. an orgone balloon will clear up a storm. a DOR balloon will cause one. this is the same as ki, chi, kundalini, "the force".
anyway, gotta go, a vortex is opening......

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This story has interested me for years... I haven't heard about it or thought about it for a LONG time... Where can I get my hands on the video you mention?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Very interesting...so if we all have sex all the time....there will never be any storms....sign me up for that project!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
thanx billybob for the info...
I find this really intresting stuff......

from what i have read i am aslo leaning towards true...
its really thought provoking!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I like the sound of this project. As was mentioned earlier, I think there is to much info for it not to be true. I thinks me will have to delve a bit deeper on this one! (ps thought this might be of some use ... )

www.unmuseum.org...

enjoy

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by DJDOHBOY]

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This story has interested me for years... I haven't heard about it or thought about it for a LONG time... Where can I get my hands on the video you mention?

i saw it at a seminar. don't know where you can buy it. sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
After the experiment was over didnt some members of the crew begin to "phase" or walk through walls and such. I think this was reported in a newspaper at the time but i havent seen it.
There was a guy who blew the whistle years later but i cant remember his name ....... Carlos something.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
interesting is the name, "eldridge". so close to eldritch, which means "strange or unearthly".

i guess i could add a bit about the video, as i'm sure it's quite rare.
some highlights;
time is a torus, like a giant donut. our reality is like a tube which goes diagonally across the donut. the tube is spinning. what we see is what's on the inside of the tube. it is a two dimensional surface. it has width and height, but no depth. time travel is acheived by opening a portal(using an antenna with an x,y and z axis). creating powerful electromagnetic fields(montaulk had a four gigawatt powerstation) on this three dimensional antenna opens a zero point field in the center. here's the good bit; the "guidance" is acheived by specially trained(and mind controlled) psychics. remote viewers. the chair has a reciever around it that measures the magnetic output of the users mind in three dimensions. the output of this reciever is hooked to an array of supercomputers which translate and amplify the thought patterns and then amplify them via the antenna. once a destination is reached, the user is no longer required, as the proper co-ordinates and patterns have been recorded by the computers. they said they were sending trucks and armies into these portals. sounds just like "stargate sg1".
a few more tidbits;
-there is a "brickwall" at 2012 that cannot be seen past. everything gets weird somehow at that date.
-one task of duncan's was to go to a moon (i forget which one) and shut off an ancient automated defense system for our solar system . (why would the shadow government want to turn it OFF?)
-there are ancient cities under the surface of mars.
-there are other realities perpendicular to this one.
-thousands of children and teenagers were "programmed" for some unknown task.
-the HAARP array is used for mind control, and tracking and psychic harassment of psychics and sensitives. (as well as weather control and earth grid manipulation)
-there are seven planes of existance
-aliens are real. they are interdimensional, not intergalactic
-the ultimate motives of these projects are unknown
-the soul and reincarnation are real.
-we all have a frequency signature
-radionics is a valid medical science.

rogue trooper posted on 9-8-2003 at 12:26

After the experiment was over didnt some members of the crew begin to "phase" or walk through walls and such. I think this was reported in a newspaper at the time but i havent seen it.
There was a guy who blew the whistle years later but i cant remember his name ....... Carlos something.

the crew members were phased into the ship's hull. they all died.

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by billybob]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have also heard that the surviver's had a reunion this year some time......

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
2012, isnt there a potential meteor/comet/asteroid inpact due about then?
An earth killer.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Found a link about the comet impact 2012....
well we got a few years left!

I heard on a program a while ago that they were looking at trying to see how they could paint a comet with white paint ...something about the sun that would possible make it change course

www.exodus2006.com...

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well I am new to ATS but hopefully I can contribute something of value. Actually I discovered ATS a few days ago while searching for information on this subject. Anyway...

Originally posted by RogueTrooper

I did read about this. From what I understand some people were able to walk through walls after the experiment. Others would experience something called "The Freeze" Basically they would freeze completely in time. They would be aware of everything going on around them but would be unable to react or move or anything. The only way to get out of "The Freeze" would be for another crewmember to lay his hands on the frozen person. Once while doing this two officers who were trying to help burst into flames and burned for days. After this incident people stoped laying their hands on frozen people because of this people started going into "the deep freeze" where they would stay frozen for weeks or months, but once you were frozen for more than 3 days you would go insane. I'm not sure how reliable this information is it may just be a load of crap, I forget where I read this but I'll find the link and post it later. Also...

Originally posted by billybob

Do you have any links about this. I have been to MANY sites about this and not one site said that the crew all died. Everything I read said that some of the crew were fused into the ship while others went insane and some were not affected at all. From what I read all of the survivors were discharged from the navy and were labeled mentaly unstable. Not challenging your info just curious where it came from, because I haven't even heard this suggested.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
welcome AgntOrange.....
Just like you i heard that some of the crew members survived ... I would also be intrested in the link which said they had all died,
As i said earyler in my thread, I heard that the survivers had a reunion only last year!!!

Thanx for the added info....

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
quite a lot about this, I'd definitely search the archives. I think the Eldridge is currently owned by the Greek government (guess we wanted it out of sight, out of mind)....

There is definitely a wealth of info out there on this, and Mauntak.... The more I've delved into it myself, the more I'm convinced that they definitely made something extraordinary happen that day....

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgntOrange

I did read about this. From what I understand some people were able to walk through walls after the experiment. Others would experience something called "The Freeze" Basically they would freeze completely in time. They would be aware of everything going on around them but would be unable to react or move or anything. The only way to get out of "The Freeze" would be for another crewmember to lay his hands on the frozen person. Once while doing this two officers who were trying to help burst into flames and burned for days. After this incident people stoped laying their hands on frozen people because of this people started going into "the deep freeze" where they would stay frozen for weeks or months, but once you were frozen for more than 3 days you would go insane. I'm not sure how reliable this information is it may just be a load of crap, I forget where I read this but I'll find the link and post it later. Also...

Originally posted by billybob

the crew members who were fused into the hull all died. i didn't mean all the crew members. that's communication for you.
i've never heard of the freeze or walking through walls bit before.
however, duncan did say that he was also assigned the task of killing or protecting(he couldn't remember which, heavy mind control and all) a president(carter?) in the presidents DREAM! excatly like that movie dreamscape. the movie "dreamscape" and the movie "the philadelphia experiment" came out at around the same time. it was also around the same time(1983) that they say the real montaulk was connected in a time loop with the eldridge.
interestingly, al beliek predicted that on august 12th(i think, correct me if i'm wrong) there would be a hyperspace event linked with these other dates. every twenty years. blackout anyone?(i know the dates are slightly off, but hey, ...it's time manipulation! maybe they've skewed the cycles or warped the continuum.)
i don't have links. people(that i know of) who claim to be the whistle blowers are; duncan cameron, preston nichols, peter moon(who has some books out, "the black sun" is one i think), stewart swerdlow(stewartswerdlow.com) and al beliek.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
wow that a weird storie!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by francisboucher146
wow that a weird storie!

Yes it is. And Francis, if you delve deeper into it, it gets even weirder. Try to get ahold of something called the "Al Bielek cd-rom". Its a 450Mb zip file or cd-rom with very long interviews with:

Al Bielek
Duncan Cameron
Larry James (an alias to protect his current life)
Preston Nichols
Stewart Swerdlow

Their storys will leave you shocked, I´ll guarantee it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You can listen to an Al bieleck Interview (the latest one) at the American Antigravity website...there is 3 of them...audio format:
www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

Originally posted by francisboucher146
wow that a weird storie!

Yes it is. And Francis, if you delve deeper into it, it gets even weirder. Try to get ahold of something called the "Al Bielek cd-rom". Its a 450Mb zip file or cd-rom with very long interviews with:

Al Bielek
Duncan Cameron
Larry James (an alias to protect his current life)
Preston Nichols
Stewart Swerdlow

Their storys will leave you shocked, I´ll guarantee it.

I found quite a few referances to this CD rom, online. I'll post this one, as it's on
David Icke's website. Links to the online store selling the CD's is at the bottom of the page.

Montauk

It appears, now that I've looked around a bit further, the name? of this Cd is:

"The Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Survivor Accounts"

Now that I've been thinking about this topic a bit (and having never heard of this story before), I'm thinking of ordering this CD. A real shame it hasn't been re-coded into DVD format. Does anyone else have a review of this CD?

-VW

[edit on 13-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join