It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build a Resonant Gravity Field Coil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 07:01 PM
link   
www.dnai.com...
www.dnai.com...
nothing else to say but

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Anyone who actually acomplishes this..... please let us all know how this turns out!!!! That is if you're still alive!!!!
tee hee

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Wow he invented an electromagnet!

Oh wait, thats been done before, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've got the schematics for this hanging on my wall
but really its practicaly a microwave oven, lol

[Edited on 9-9-2002 by Semuri]

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 11:02 PM
link   
if i was to build this thing...WTF could i do with it? could i send my cat into the future? haha

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just keep that thing away from MY cat, y'hear, or there's gonna be words!

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Interesting topic!

I have read some information on gravity theories, and the most interesting thing I have read was. (G is not relative to mass, but that G must already exists before energy could form mass, thus G must be a universal omni energy vibration constant) ? ?, They seem to have proven this, I will find it and post it when I do.

But... If this is true then your device might actually work.

Has anyone built this device and achieved anything?....
If so, was it video taped?
Or any thoughts on this topic?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
From what I've seen, Gravity is more of an effect as opposed to some actual thing. Like a very complicated form of centripetal motion or centrifugal motion. Where you have to think of a huge wash of electrons desperately trying to reduce their orbits over their super heated parent atoms. Heat something it expands, cool something it contracts. So, as the core is super heated an pressurized and then rapidly spun, the electrons are spun outward and away, but they must still maintain some sort of orbit no matter how far out they are. Example, heat a magnet and the field disappears or did it? The field may be weaker just simply because the force was sent further out over a larger area and can no longer be detected. Cool it off, and presto, it returns. Now, really cool it down, and the force falls in on itself and will do wierd things like superconducting.

I say all this, after observing a strange effect from some university science experiment on TV. They had a huge magnet at some lab. A large round one on its side, probably about 6-7 feet in diameter. With a 3 inch hole in its center. Not sure what their experiment was supposed to be, but one of the students put an object in that hole while the magnet was on and it went into a free fall. The object floated in the center. They put a spider and frog in there, and both became weightless while in the center of this giant magnet. Neither was harmed. I guess they blew off their main experiment to explain this new effect. Nothing was super cooled, so it wasn't like those levitation, anti-gravity experiments you see.

I believe the magnet was powerful enough to cancel the effect of gravity or electron wash within that hole and cause a free fall. Its field created a bubble strong enough for a tiny area to be free of gravity, or those particles responsible for it which are orbiting in and out of the core, like a vacuum tube is sealed from the atmosphere.

This thing this guy made probably just amplifies the surrounding energy to cause weird effects. However, based on what I've observed, you might could isolate an area with multiple units and fold a field in on itself. What that does is anybody's guess. If you're brave enough to try it, get it on video and show us if you live.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
with enought power in an electro magnetic coil you can make tha the coil"jumps", is nothing to do with "antigravity", with enought power you can ionize-magnetic anything, but that isnt practic for levitation

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If the centre meaning the radius is 1/2 of the wavelength of the current applied in the circular coil, then what you have done is cancelled out the electromagnetic aspect in the centre. Gravity is basically a phased wave meaning if you heve several coils in a circle and pump microwavers in each coil, then in the centre of that circle, gravity should cancel out . Space crafts were designed with that principle from 1940 and onwards. They do not have to tell you.

new topics

top topics

join