It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
www.enterprisemission.com...

If you take a look at this webpage above you will see the face on Mars being depicted as a Lion.

The article states that the Sphinx is a hybrid of a Lion?Human which is not true as the head of the Pharo is not in proportion of the rest of the body! The original head was re structured which is a great shame because we will never no what it really looked like.

I am a fan of Erich Von Danikens work but unfortunatly he also tries to make the sphinx FIT his hybrid theory!!

I am also very interested in the bible quotes from Ezeikial refuring to "cheribions with two faces, one of a human one of a lion"

Also references in relation to Jesus, Judus and the Lions etc.

Another interesting fact is the constilation of Leo lies in the epoch of 10,500 BC The sphinx mirrored the constellation Leo in that era. It was know as the first time ZEP TEPI

lovecenter.bravehost.com...

to read more read the above link!

Anyway THE LION PEOPLE RACE REALLY DO EXIST

Yes some of you are probably laughing.....well so did I when i read the section in The hand book for light workers" I pmsl in fact and said what a load of cow dung

Anyway roughly a year later i had a really odd experience. I was lucid dreaming, i had never experienced it before. I went on a journey out of this world through vortexes stargates, i felt like i was in a stargate tv programme. I ended up in a pyramid and walked down to an alter. A golden being entered from mid air on a huge flying throne it landed, and she moved elegantly towards me almost dancing. She was tall, thin, with a long neck and a bauld head. The being whirrled around me as if she had never seen a human before, i was just as intreged by her.

After this dream type state i came too, but I knew there was something about what happened to me, I couldn't put my finger on it.

The next day my friend Trevour came to see me. As he departed this earth over ten years ago in a road accident, this is more complex than you probably first realised.

I was born with a clairvoyant gift. As i was brought up as Catholic my mother and father always asumed i had a wild imagination or I was a lier
As a young child I needed support as a lot of experiences frightened me. My parents were afraid of it and never uttered a word. I was very alone and frightened and until I was old enough to accept I was different I began to meet like minded people. It appeared to be fate!

Well back to Trevour, he said "a friend wants to meet you but he has asked me to ask you first because you will need to be prepared to meet him as he is not like me" I asked what he meant and Trev replied "He is a Lion Person" I cautiously agreed to meet this Lion Person, curiosity got the better of me, not believing in them and all!

The young Lion person stepped forward and introduced himself as Kootie! He looked warrior like in a long red robe, he explained he was responsible for my Lucid dreaming experience as a way of introducing himself so it wasn't too much of a shock!

I will admit now,I was scared, I had never encountered another being, spirit people form our spirit world yes. I took me a couple of weeks to get used to Kootie, I nearly had a few panic attacks!

Anyway I have recieved several messages and it appears his main aim is to RE-REVEAL THE REVALATIONS

Now I have read theories about aliens being demonic and connected to satan. But as Lion's appear side by side with Jesus I am inclined to trust my new friend. As it is late I wont be sharing any messages tonite but I will share what I have so far and maybe some of you can even help us as I am in the Uk with a baby to take care of It is difficult for me to get to peru and North Africa as well as Chakara in India. If you can we will have to team up!

Please watch this post for information, Thank you!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow, I find this lion comparison to the face of mars, along with the underwater temples interesting. I'm not sure of the credibility of that site, but an excellent read, nonetheless.

Omniscient.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
you mean like thudercats and stuff, like liono and stuff real?

so a dream rpvoed this? man i had a dream aobut getting injections in my spine after asking questions and some ufos flying around...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
About as real as, Luke Skywalker.

Sorry O but I had to.

Earth, good post.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
sound like something out of the jungle book .

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Since your lion friend has been hangin around for weeks, why don't you take a picture of him for us. Unless, of course, you're "lion" to us! hahahaha

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ha ha.

Maybe, I think otherwise.

More study me thinks!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Heres a link on the Lion people race!This is pretty interesting to say the least.They show a picture of one and what part they play in the cosmos.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

[edit on 28-5-2005 by menguard]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Very Kool post and good research on it.

So That explaines why no water on mars, it's actually a giant litter Box!!!!! LOL

But seriously, good reading and hope to see more on this thread.

Question: Why are reptile eyes and Feliones eyes alike?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well There has been a mixed reaction here I can see although it has got people interested which is good news!

Well here goes:

On my first visit from Kootie he explained that the Egyptians had a calmer lifestyle than ourselves than today, they where very in tune with the Lion People. On a spiritual level the Egyptians where one up on us and where familier with time travel, other dimensions and where more connected to the universe than ourselves today!

They belived in more than one parallel universe as our history books tell us it was only one but an Egyptian symbol has been mis-interpreted.

It is a circle containing four triangles with the pointed ends facing each other. The points don't actually touch, so it almost looks like a cross. That is the symbol for understanding more than one parallel universe. Einstines string theory has eleven.

We are all from the same vibration, he explains it like a crystal globe with dimples or little windows all around it. Bassically one big ball of energy.
Every now and then a soul breaks free wanting to experiance physical life.
If you imagine your compuse positions with the globe at the center

mightycompanions.org...
See the picture sencond down on the right, that type of idea!

* North: = Light
* South = heaven
* East = Earth
* West = Thoughts

Heaven is basically the point when everything has reached a maximum understanding of how the soul travelling system works, how life works and how not to Fcuk it up
Live life in peace with ultimate respect and as a high evolved being with genuine spiritual understanding.

Thoughts are energy and they travel, the thoughts mean the mind + soul + body. When you die your knowledge is stored until you are re-born again following your lifes journey, many of these thoughts remain in the subconcious>>>>>>> ever known something you can't have possibly known? You can't explain how the hell you no it but you do! Well thats what this section is all about!

Isn't there a theory about one of jupitars moons being a giant delibratly created sphere? I think it was one of jupitars moons, the one with the center almost split in half down the middle which scientists can't explain! Sorry to be a bit vauge here.

ANYWAY the point being has alerted me into something mysterious lerking behind jupitar........Great hidding place as it is so damm big! But what or who? Thats all he told me at this point, he like to leave puzzels..
The Lion People race seeded three planets in close proximity of each other!

The star constellation Sagittarious is important, the center of our gallexy the milky way...Other intelligent life exists here..

Lion Poeple understand the law of physics, something we are still learning. The Lion People exsits physically on another plane and are capable of projecting themselves to earth for communication. I.e use of time travel which we are yet to understand..

Did you no the men in black are watching a valley in Peru? You can only reach these parts by boat, where ever it is, i have never been there! There is an old shaft containing old coins, rusty tools, magic and medicine, You have to go down steps to get too the shaft. They no about it but they don't no the exact location and are trying to find it! It is being hidden as things must not get into the wrong hands.

I wrote the above on the 15/08/04 originally as I now date Kooties visits and write notes, he said on this date an ancient city will be discovered.

This happened after the Tsunami in India, the temple with a Lions head....this is no co-incidence, Lion People are still worshipped in India and Africa today

Kootie says that evidance of his people lie in tunnels in Africa by a riverbed kept by a tribe - elder priests keep the knowledge sacred
Near by trees have been cut down in a forest. There are paintings in this tunnel proving exsistance once on our earth. The cave is dome shaped..

A blood stained ancient Hebrew scroll is being hidden and protacted by one man in Chakara which is in India! Blood has already been spilt to protect these writtings which are soon to be REVEALED helping to RE-REVEAL THE REVALATIONS!

Time travel exists because the universe contains waves like a pulsation (energy waves like a heart beat) This creates time + travel, the universe is always on the move
An upright triangle is symbolic for time travel!

Thats all for now. There is much more but i have written enough for now and i will break it down as and when I can.

If anyone else has information on the Lion People or has contact with any please get intouch and help me share this information or MIS-INFORMATION as it appears!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Heres a link on the Lion people race!This is pretty interesting to say the least.They show a picture of one and what part they play in the cosmos.

Here is a picture of a Lion person! If you took a picture of your fuzzy TV screen would you actually see anything? No; I am unable to take a photograph of Kootie for the same reasons. I see Kootie the same as I see spirit people and I am also unable to take pictures of them but I can bring proof of survivial to loved ones. It is the only way I can explain how I see him clairvoyantly. If I could take photos of the dead and Kootie I'd be very rich by now!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Man don't trust them !!! They are really the Kilrathi!! They are going to start war with the human race for control of the galaxy. And one of the backstabbers tried to kill Luke Skywalker!!!

(for those of you that don't get this please report to here)

Also you could do a lookup for wing commander

-Aza

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
LOL thanks for the humor

Better get your guns and hide!! The scary thing is THEY ARE INVISIBLE so we are screwed!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I contacted Kootie and asked him to tell me about something really significant in Murry Hopes "The Lion People book" Before I read any of it.

Well he split himself into two.....??? I thought he was telling me if you split your atoms into two, you can be at two places at once or something like that. Anyway I began to read the book and OMG the Lion People are born as twins!! I had met Kooties twin brother! I was pretty dumbstruck how more significant could it get?>??

Well I asked if there is any evidence of Lion People here on Earth now? He said yes and it is new due to the South Sea regiments crystal technologies underground in Spain somewhere.

The vibration of crystal's open's up gateways to other universe's and a breakthrough has recently been made. It is all top secret of course but try stopping a Lion Person from leaking the information

This is not in the book as it was written in the 80's but if this subject interests you I would advice you to buy the book!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think we've all known about this for some time now...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
what self respecting lion man calls himself kootie ?

anyway, the face on mars has seriously eroded, and was just a trick of light

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What does your lionperson friend have to say about the fact that lions are an endangered species?

[EDIT]:the excessive smileies are to give me credit among those who post this kind of stuff

[edit on 6-7-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

At the top of the page from the site reference you provided, are the words, "Galactic Federation." That is a red flag in itself, as this topic has been debated in ATS extensively. The lion people are as illusory as is the Galactic Federation.

The lion images made in the past are archetypal, not indicative of actual lion-like humanoids.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There are no face on Mars, its been debunked long ago. Not even any lion face.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what self respecting lion man calls himself kootie ?

anyway, the face on mars has seriously eroded, and was just a trick of light

I think the name Kootie is a good name personally. I was surprised to find the name of the Lion Person in Murry hope's book is called Kaini. Considering i have only just began to read his book I think the names are fairly similer

Only half the face on Mars has eroded, the other half is still quite intact and if you mirror the intact side you get a lion's face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join