It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFOs to be summoned! Why Area-51? (from ATSNN)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
According to a prophet, he thinks he has the gift and ability to call upon all UFOs. The prophet wants to call upon ALL UFOs as of June 1, 2005, which will be available for all media centers and news stations to broadcast and photgraph. All the UFOs he summons are scheduled to appear on the date stated above in Las Vegas, Nevada.

www.prweb.com
For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think that something BIG might happen on this day. For one the UFOs seem to want to appear in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is near Area-51. I don't understand as to why specifically that area, but out of all the spots in all of the free world, he chooses Las Vegas. I mean Area-51 is one of the most popular military bases that people tend to think Alien Technology is looked at and studied over there. The question that I leave for you is, Why Las Vegas? Why Area-51?

Related News Links:
www.prophetyahweh.com

[edit on 24-5-2005 by damasta747]

[edit on 24-5-2005 by damasta747]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Probably for the publicity. I'm going to be honest, despite the societal breakdown that will most likely occur, and despite the unlikelyhood of something happening, I'd like for something to happen. I doubt anything will happen, but I'd like to see UFO's taken seriously in front of the media. Anyhow good luck to this guy, even if he's probably not going to succeed.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That was my thought, but there is a chance for anything. I just want to know WHY LAS VEGAS? Why near area-51? The most talked about base for Alien tech.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Jeez, June 1st?

He's not giving himself half enough time to get the book deal in AND sell the books.

You bring the deck chairs, I'll bring the beers. Soon to be spoken of in the same hushed tones as.......Nancy......Zetatalk......W2K......Titor.....wooo

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
yup, it will happen... What do you think?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well...no, I don't think anything will happen.

I mean, why? Why Las Vegas, why anywhere, why at all?

What does this guy hope to prove?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
But seriously. Why Nevada, proximal to Las Vegas?

Well, if physics are the same the universe over you might want to land your extremely powerful interstellar vehicle somewhere other than a "Compacts Only" space at the Peroria, OH Wal-Mart; It's been proven that frying the indiginous welcoming committee with the down-wash from your thursters is bad for inter-species relations (besides, they taste better par-boiled in xthwnp!).

However, you do not want to touch down too far away from a major population center. If the landing zone is too remote, the "alpha-elites" will be tempted to isolate the area and exclude the vast multitudes vital to your interplanetary out-reach campaign.

Las Vegas is surrounded by a nice barren "Safety Zone", while at the same time, metropolitan enough to handle the vast numbers of tasty-treats, ugh, tourists.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
bhadhidar, you are so right.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Personally, i would have thought area 51 would be ample spot, because there would usually be cameras there anyway, theres always someone there trying to catch a glimpse of something. But what i don't get is... where does this one fella get off on the idea he has the power to call an ultra-advanced alien civilisation to our scatty little planet? i mean, he could work in Burger king or anything!
Application Form:
Experience - worked in burger king for 3 years and called half the galaxy's extra terrestrial life to las vegas for a game of roulette

oh and i saw Yahweh
. i think it could happen, i would nnot be all that surprise if it didn't, but not surprised too much if it did. it's bound to happen one day, just about someone guessing the right one
but good luck to him anyway, at least he tries

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think you'll find it has nothing to do with area 51

if you check his 'web site'

www.prophetyahweh.com...

You'll see that his offices are in Las Vegas.

Oh and you'll also see that he would like money from you,

To see Prophet's live and pre-recorded UFO summonings, enter and purchase your $7.95 pass. If you've got a pass, don't login above in the News/Media area. Instead, go inside and click on the "Broadcasts" link to login and see the UFOs.

Quick where did i put my credit card!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ohhh the irony, if the UFO he summons appears...burns him to a cinder...and flits away.

Nobody's mentioned the fact that this guy is calling himself by the Hebrew name for God.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sorry to insult the original poster, but this IMO is not even credible news. For example they spelt the word telepathic incorrectly.

"telephatic"

quote from source "Prophet is in direct "telephatic" contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear."

Is it just me or does the word "telephatic" not exist in the english language!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
is that the day war of the worlds opens?

maybe they want to see the movie at the vegas imax

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Has anybody joined the site yet or will I go down in history as the first and only?

Well I'm gonna do it with Paypal and if it's not what it's made out to be I'll use Paypal's buyer protection policy. LOL $7.95 I'm gonna send him $8.00 and maybe he'll teach me how to do it in Jersey.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No, the War of the World movie is on June 29...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Is it just me or does the word "telephatic" not exist in the english language!

It's obviously a new word he invented, produced by combining "emphatic" and "telepathic", meaning he emphatically wants you to believe he has telepathic powers. Faith is a 16-digit number.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hmm, it sounds like this guys Ego is greater then his "telephatic" ablities.

edit... for ..... one line.... post..... rule....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm sure it will be a complete let down, or only the chosen can see it or something.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
dude, you paid money to access his video?

he actually states the following on his site:

3. I promised YAHWEH that if He considered my cause, and used me to make His UFOs and spaceships known to the world, that I would immediately donate all videos, He allows me to film, to the "Public Domain" and make them "Royalty Free."

This way, the exact moment I film UFOs and/or spaceships, the footage will belong to the world and no one, not even me, can claim them as their own, especially for personal gain.

Because of this promise, to YAHWEH, anyone can use my sightings for whatever purpose they choose to, without having to get permission to use them or pay anyone for their use.

they are available in the public domain, provided you pay for them?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This guy is phishing Paypal passwords too.

From his website.

When you create your Pay Pal account, you must use the same email address and password that you put in the fields below.

www.prophetyahweh.com...

So if you are new to Paypal you are duped into using the same info for both sites. Then they have record of your Paypal username and password.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join