It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, they have their own floors of the facility just to monitor and see who/what/how close any of us are to the truth of the overseer grays being amongst us.
When they need to send someone outside, the beautiful Nordics will happen upon any of us by an accidental meeting.
Just remember, that humans are not all that are here and if you see/meet any Nordics, they will tell you who you are...

[edit on 21-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Mhmmm, I'm a bit confused...What's the purpose of your post.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Why would they bother to see who is onto their game? They're that curious as to what our largely ignorant populace thinks of them? Do we win a prize if we figure it out?

This thread doesn't seem to have much stated purpose, so I am left a bit perplexed.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Mhmmm, I'm a bit confused...What's the purpose of your post.

To be informative, and to forewarn any who may be approached by a Nordic.They are here for us..make sense now?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
To be informative, and to forewarn any who may be approached by a Nordic.They are here for us..make sense now?

So have you been approached by a Nordic?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Why would they bother to see who is onto their game? They're that curious as to what our largely ignorant populace thinks of them? Do we win a prize if we figure it out?

This thread doesn't seem to have much stated purpose, so I am left a bit perplexed.

It has happened to me, and I was caught unawares, as a beautiful over 6 foot tall female asked me if I had any jobs she could do for me in my business, and I did not have any openings, but one came up quickly..
When I was introduced to her partner is when the fun started..He had waist length blonde hair, same as she,,they were both over 6 feet.
The only problem for them to be here is that they perspire profusely, and find it not to be that comfortable.
They knew all about me, my name, my reason for being and how I was doing..He and she would stop traffic when together..This has been over a decade but seems like yesterday..If /when I had to contact them, I had to go through 3 different voices/switchboards until I could finally reach them.
Just putting this out to let this forum know we are not here typing into the wind....

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It has happened to me, and I was caught unawares, as a beautiful over 6 foot tall female asked me if I had any jobs she could do for me in my business, and I did not have any openings, but one came up quickly..
When I was introduced to her partner is when the fun started..He had waist length blonde hair, same as she,,they were both over 6 feet.
The only problem for them to be here is that they perspire profusely, and find it not to be that comfortable.
They knew all about me, my name, my reason for being and how I was doing..He and she would stop traffic when together..This has been over a decade but seems like yesterday..If /when I had to contact them, I had to go through 3 different voices until I could finally reach them.
Just putting this out to let this forum know we are not here typing into the wind....

So what did these people say or do other than stop traffic with their appearance that made you know they were extraterrestrials? Did they say "We're Nordic ETs."? Sure they knew about you, but they may have been government agents or private investigators. I see lots of odd people, due to my father working for a mental health facility and through occasional everyday travels and I can certainly tell they aren't ETs. Or if they were ETs, they did nothing that would lead anybody on to their actual origins. Any information you can provide as to what these alleged ETs said and did in your presence would be welcomed.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Interesting but that is also my question, how did you know they were nordics and why did they approach you? Give us some more information.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
>>So what did these people say or do other than stop traffic with their appearance that made you know theye were extraterrestrials? Did they say "We're Nordic ETs."? I see lots of odd people, due to my father working for a mental health facility and through occasional everyday travels and I can certainly tell they aren't ETs. Or if they were ETs, they did nothing that would lead anybody on to their actual origins. Any information you can provide as to what these alleged ETs said and did in your presence would be welcomed.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
!0!0!
I like the Buddha, I just bought statue of a good luck and happieness one in a seattle fair. But to stay on topic. The MJ12 describes in immence detail the fetures of the Alians and the UFOs. I have a lot of there docs printed out, about fourty, you should check it out. And at the current moment I am watching a very cheap movie, Kung Fu Hustle, in a deluded way it has a great comiedic apparence. Sorry my spelling sucks

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

But I did not learn of who they were, until he showed up one day.
He said 'she and I need to let you know why we are here', he was a tesla genius and and to be sure I did not freak out, he told me he did anti-gravitic work for the grays..telling me we could/should have free energy and that was one of his jobs here, to spread the word.
They told me my name, my entire lifetime experiences, and much more that is personal.
If anyone chooses to disbelive this, then so be it....
I have no reason to make up fabrications..I am trying to be helpful, and to get out what little I can of the ET work.I cannot divulge all..I never went to Cheyenne, but that was their base.

I certainly believe in the ET visitation phenomenon, and I've seen UFOs myself. I just want the truth of it, not the flotsam. So I want to press you further for everything you experienced in your encounter(s).

Since these beings turned to you and not towards a large business or government wing, I am assuming they are not in collusion with our governments to meet the goals they contacted you about. I really don't see how contacting you would help them in any way if you have little public presence, but if they're ETs its strange enough as it is.

If they told you the location of one of their bases and they aren't working with our governments, aren't they afraid of being attacked by our governments or through mercenaries hired out by our energy companies looking to stop this type of information? Or are they so powerful they aren't afraid? Well, you already said you aren't going to tell us everything. And I'm sure that there is some information that ETs have that could get you killed by our governments to silence you.

I still haven't read anything from you concerning evidence of their extraterrestrial origins other than that they knew your life story and they claim allegiance with grey ETs. They might have just been tall humans.

One last question for the moment. Did these beings give you any timeline for their public outing?

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I certainly believe in the ET visitation phenomenon, and I've seen UFOs myself. I just want the truth of it, not the flotsam. So I want to press you further for everything you experienced in your encounter(s).

Since these beings turned to you and not towards a large business or government wing, I am assuming they are not in collusion with our governments to meet the goals they contacted you about. I really don't see how contacting you would help them in any way if you have little public presence, but if they're ETs its strange enough as it is.

If they told you the location of one of their bases and they aren't working with our governments, aren't they afraid of being attacked by our governments or through mercenaries hired out by our energy companies looking to stop this type of information? Or are they so powerful they aren't afraid? Well, you already said you aren't going to tell us everything. And I'm sure that there is some information that ETs have that could get you killed by our governments to silence you.

I still haven't read anything from you concerning evidence of their extraterrestrial origins other than that they knew your life story and they claim allegiance with grey ETs. They might have just been tall humans.

One last question for the moment. Did these beings give you any timeline for their public outing?

First of all, I am older than G-d.;] and have been contacted by grays since childhood, so this may help to explain some of this..I am/ was a conduit for them to speak through as this is the best way to get any message out.
The messages on tape they were giving through me were not readily accepted by the public, as they were not all 'love and light'.
Sirius is the chastizer of the cosmos and their words are/were more of a warning slant.IOW, if you do not help yourselves, we will intervene..
I have all this on tapes and when I listen, it still gives a chills.In my personna, I have a strong accent, but it is absent when I
am out of body and allowing them to speak.
My faith at the time of the Nordics was at it's lowest, as I had NOBODY to help me bring them through at this time...
IOW, if i had had a 'normal' life I perhaps would never have had to be contacted in person..I was told they came to help with my faith also.
The closest they can/ are allowed to predict is to say that IF any humans chooses to launch a nuke, they will not allow that and they say 'we showed ourselves in 1952 and what kind of greeting did we get?'
I have no answers for their queries, but they will never forsake one who has chosen to work with/for them...
Do not know what else to say...
And yes, they are so powerful, they have no fear..and yes our friends ATS--real are aware of me, but alone I am no threat...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am Nordic, I am a Norweigan...I am a real Nordic!! Am i an alien? I often feel very diffrent than most people, But an alien..??

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucidvisions
I am Nordic, I am a Norweigan...I am a real Nordic!! Am i an alien? I often feel very diffrent than most people, But an alien..??

Let me ask you, do you perspire profusely and feel you are only a visitor here?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

exactly how profuse are we talking here?

[edit on 21-5-2005 by deaf fences hit]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Even after all of these comments, I still can't get a grasp on what you are trying to say, or what the purpose of this thread is.

Every time you try to explain something, I get more confused...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaf fences hit

exactly how profuse are we talking here?

[edit on 21-5-2005 by deaf fences hit]

Totally covered from head to feet, and must have many more times the AC of a human just to survive.....

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
!0!0!
I like the Buddha, I just bought statue of a good luck and happieness one in a seattle fair. But to stay on topic. The MJ12 describes in immence detail the fetures of the Alians and the UFOs. I have a lot of there docs printed out, about fourty, you should check it out. And at the current moment I am watching a very cheap movie, Kung Fu Hustle, in a deluded way it has a great comiedic apparence. Sorry my spelling sucks

Thank you for the compliment..Welcome aboard and feel free just to jump in anytime..like kung fu?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Even after all of these comments, I still can't get a grasp on what you are trying to say, or what the purpose of this thread is.

Every time you try to explain something, I get more confused...

Well, maybe this is not your cup of tea?
My post makes as much sense as any others do, no?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
siriuslyone, Im going to be completely honest with you, I do sweat much more than most people ive seen. Im serious, Im acually very intrested in this, because my whole life, ive had this happen. It doesnt smell, but i sweat even when its like 60 degrees out! Im going to tell you somthing else also. I have huge eyes. Everyone that has ever met me has always said somthing about my eyes. Im quite serious.I have always wonderd why my eyes are so big. My last girlfriend said that my eyes are hypnotic, and that they change color with my moods..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join