It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Alert

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How do you know this? If you have some vital info, i'm sure everyone on this board that lives in the vicinity of this incident would very much appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What whisper is talking about is very real.
keep an eye on the people in power, that's all I can say about it right now...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just did some searching online and came up with nothing in reference to a blue whisper code. Zion, which top officials should we keep an eye on?
Whispers, maybe since you already posted this topic you could expand my horizon and let me know what a whisper code is, with a link, please?

I don't understand, if this is so hush-hush, how do you know about it? Where did you find or hear this information?

Feel free to u2u me regarding details otherwise, to me, it's a big load of dung.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah, i've also heard some rumblings.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

An interesting thought to remeber before we let the panic set in.

Death isn't real either...not in the way we believe

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm not panicking, from the things i've heard its just another rambling lunatic, you can scorn me if i'm wrong but i'll still bet you a dollar that the world keeps spinning just the same a week or a month from now, alibeit the usual news stories.

Telling us whats happening in riddles isn't really boosting your credibility either, you should tell us what you know and how you know, maybe then more people will take you seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is the closest i could come to finding some info on blue alert in a google search.

"In terms of getting to blue [guarded risk], there's obviously some arbitrariness, and some politics in all of this, but blue is not even on the radar screen."

Link here

My guess is you guys aren't talking about the color coded terror threat alert...

What's with all the secrecy? I'm not used to you guys being so secretive about anything... especially Zion...

Even if you can't provide any links... let us know what your "Blue Alert" is all about...

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
it's not the code blue you should look for. Keep an eye on US government officials. Powell is the first one...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What, is the NWO people coming to power now?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Something like that apparently....

I would keep low, esp on wen...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What is wen?

kdlsdd

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wednesday most likely..

It's really unfortunate that our fellow peers would not communicate fully the information in which they have found. So now we got a government not of the people or by the people keeping secrets from us, but also our fellow citizens. Great!

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You know........
There is WAY too much talking in riddles and parables.....
This is a conspiracy site.......
Spit it out.....
Don't you think there are others here that are interested in knowing or learning what you guys continue to keep "hush hush" or in cryptic form?
For God sake....say what you got to say and knock the cryptic stuff off.........
But....
if you wish to maintain your 'secrecy' and cryptic undertones......feel free to U2U me and fill me in........for pete's sake......I'm damn interested in knowing whats going on........

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am too Seekerof.

But I have a question, what are you seeking?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
I am too Seekerof.

But I have a question, what are you seeking?

Truth!
....take this thread for example.........cryptic undertones....riddles......whisperings in the night.......etc.....the Truth.
Always have been, always will be. For indeed, the truth will set you free.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Then why aren't you "seekeroftruth?"

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sorry guys... i still don't get it.

A switch of power? An attack on another country? Another "big event" to distract us from the truth...

I've done a quick google search on Powell... and i couldn't find anything new on him.

I'll keep my eyes open... but without any US tv channels announcing the "news" 24/7 i think i'll miss the big news... unless it's truely BIG NEWS...

It'd be a lot easier to keep an eye out if i knew what i'm looking for.

More info would be greatly appreciated.

A secure/private u2u would do just fine if noone is to know (Private only on request or if it's for good reasons)...

Well... i guess you guys aren't going to tell us jack shift... so i'll just have to wait and see what the Dutch media and CNN have to say (i.e. nothing...).

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Then why aren't you "seekeroftruth?"

For the same reason that you are waiting for a response to the "message" to be had in this topic.
The "truth" is sought in various ways and means Maynard.......be assurd that I have and always will be seeking it........for some of us though, the truth comes belated.
This topic, in a sense, only serves to emphasize that there is and will always be a "elitist few" in control of the "ignorant many".........

Stay on the topic at hand Maynard.....this is not about me....but about all of us......

regards
seekerof

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join