It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmonic Concordance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
SPRING CONFERENCE DATE TO BE SET FOR FIRST PART OF APRIL
NEXT CONFERENCE AUGUST 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12, 2003

This year�s conference will be called STARGATE INTELLIGENCE. The reason we are dealing with Stargates is because of the Harmonic Concordance scheduled for November 8, 2003. This is when all the stargates will be lined up and once again, if 144,000 greet the dawn in peace and love, the planet will move into a higher dimension. Next year we plan to hold our conference on August 8, 9 and 10. The reason for changing the date is that August 12, 1943, is when the Philadelphia Experiment took place. I feel that if we have our conference on the 8th, 9th, and 10, and workshops on the 11th, then we can spend the 12th working on sealing the timeline that was ripped open during the Montauk and Philadelphia Experiments.

What I have learned is that the Montauk base under Long Island, and HAARP were used to take down the World Trade Center. The idea was to force fear into the grid. Terrorized on all sides by a faceless enemy, the Dark Lords are amplifying the frequency of fear for their own agenda of slavery and control to keep us from evolving and ascending, because FEAR, not HATE, is the opposite of LOVE. Art Jackson, Starr Fuentes� husband, has offered to come and take us through a firewalk on August 12, so that we can overcome this fear and help to seal the doorways of the ripped time-space continuum that was created by Montauk.

What is the Harmonic Concordance? The ancient people, the Mayan calendar, Native American elders, all seem to have recorded this date in time. According to the elders, all the Stargates will be lined up and activated on the planet in the coming event known as the Harmonic Concordance. With the help of Barbara Hand Clow and her Bear Publishing Company, Jose Arguilles published a book in 1985 all about the Harmonic Convergence. Arguilles found a prophecy in the Mayan codexes that if 144,000 people could come together on August 17, 18 and 19 of 1987, and greet the dawn in peace, harmony, prayer, meditation and love, that ALL of the dire predictions of mass death and destruction in the coming age could be pulled down by a factor of ten. Millions around the world heard the call and graciously responded. Our goal is, once again, to get 144,000 to greet the dawn in peace, brotherhood and harmony on Nov. 8th, 9th and 10th with the grand finale being the 11/11/2003 Stargate activation. First of all we need to understand stargates.

In the middle of August, the Sisterhood of the Emerald Fire became a church that can now ordain ministers. We are learning how to use the Holy Grail vortex. We have a telephone tree that was activated and has been used several times to deactivate nuclear weapons and to reduce the intensity of hurricanes like Lily. It was no accident that we were able to stop the tornado during the last conference. This is proof that we need to understand how to activate the stargates when they line up. For years we have been working together as a group to heal the planet and the grid and to advance humanity into higher consciousness. We have a system of pyramids and obelisks set up so that we can work with the Harmonic Concordance of the opening of the stargates and bring the planet to total peace. Each and everyone of us that has attended the conference in the past is being called to attend night school and learn how to activate themselves to create a peaceful planet. We must allow the phoenix of consciousness to be activated through the stargates and bring in a higher frequency and dimensional field. This is a notice. I would advise those of you who have computers to start looking up information about the Harmonic Concordance.

Strange things are happening all over the world. The Dark Lords are building a high wall around the pyramid at Giza so that they can use this antenna system for their own dark purposes. I believe that they are preparing it for a HAARP device. When I went to Hawaii, I learned that the crater on Maui is being used as a possible HAARP device. We have to realize that the Dark Lords are preparing for the Harmonic Concordance. This is a plantet of Free will. We must prepare also.

www.templeofsakkara.com...

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by fortean]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
stargates, planetary vibrational rates, dark lords.
doesn't sound too out there.
all you sketics should have a field day with this.
skepticism is just another religion. the faith in not believing.
it could ALL be true. god, satan, gods, angels, djinns, elementals, middle earth creatures, salt over the shoulder and darth vader.
i don't disbelieve this line of reasoning. it has a ring of truth to me.
nice site.
remember, all you flamers, and haters, and violent thugs. i love you all. love and forgiveness are the keys.
as david icke says, you don't war for peace, you peace for peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Is the moment of The Great Shift at hand?
An Astrological Signature
In linear time the Harmonic Concordance Moment of November 8-9, 2003, is presently a future astronomical event that occurs at the precise moment of a powerful Total Lunar Eclipse. That Eclipse imparts a jolt of solar and lunar energies that greatly energize the astrologically beneficent configuration known as a Grand Sextile, or Star of David, pattern. (For a further laundry list of additional astrological factors that amplify the day�s energy see the �Astrological Side-Bar,� below.)

More...

On November 8, 2003 at 8:13 pm (Eastern/NY Time) we will have the opportunity to sound together and anchor in new interdimensional energies at a and climactic moment in the Earth's history.

Due to this powerful time, we felt it important to co-create PROJECT OM, a Webcast on World Puja using our Sound, Light and Love to assist in anchoring these new energies for personal and planetary healing and transformation.

PROJECT OM

Is this forum OK for that subject

join