It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Men

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
bdi

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Did anyone here heard about shadow people.I heard for them very long time ago.This people have ability of making them invisible.They manage to do that when they make them self to believe that no one can see them.Strange HEHE.

==============
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
do you mean the "men in black"?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.shadowers.com...
Yes i have heard of them!
This is a link where you can find what info there is to know about them...
I was only reading about it the other day
Good site ...

hope you find it helpfull, informing..

Asala

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think i have found what you are looking for..
imaniacs.org...

I have with my own eyes seen countless times as this dude turns INVISIBLE ..

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'd just like to say that I have heard of them and many incidents of them. Although I've never once encountered one myself, though I believe that the only reason that you do have a chance encounter with 'them', is because you know something that you shouldn't.

I often wonder to myself that posting here about anything may be a cataylist to one of these meetings by posting something I shouldn't lol

Hey, if you don't hear from me for a few weeks, you know whats happend
lol

Till next time people
TheSecretTruth

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
is this what you are talking about? pub48.bravenet.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hm... I dunno

I always thought a 'Shadowman/men' where some form of Governement agent. Or maybe even a 'grey'.

Do they have their own class or type? I just thought they were a sub-cat branching off from another theory...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yes, had sleep paralysis for almost all my life, until I managed to fight back and they seem to keep away now (well, they're still there, but they can't come within 6' of me). The paralysis and the creatures seem to be related, my guess is they cause it in some way to get something from you (sex daemons?)

I don't know what they are, but they seem to be incorpreal for most of the time, however I've had one bump into (and make it sway thereby meaning this 'thing' had mass) a physical object.

If I had to guess, I'd say they were interdimensional (note I believe that aliens/daemons are both religious and interdimensional at the same time and that many ghost/poltergeist phenomenon are related to daemon/interdimensional travellers).

They seem to dislike iron and salt, like faries, so I guess they might be the faries of old in a new 21St Century guise or they are the daemons of old, or the 'Grim Reaper', since the ones I've seen lately all look very similar to wringraith/dementors; black cloaks, no face, although I did see a hand once that looked perfectly human, except it was grey (fairly well manicured too weird enough).

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Don't know if any of you have seen this clip before. It's from the Celebrity Paranormal Project:

Fast forward to 5.00

People have made the clip brighter and it is on youtube somewhere but I can't see it.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

my guess is that they are just trying to scare them

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Could be, but it's probably a good example of what a 'shadow person' would look like, as I've never seen one.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

if you look at the picture i posted above i think that's one of the best that i've found. it was taken at a family members haunted place in Batavia New York

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
By shadow people do you mean the ability for normal real people to walk unseen. If this is the case, I know about this and how it works.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
By shadow people do you mean the ability for normal real people to walk unseen. If this is the case, I know about this and how it works.

Nope, the spiritual/paranormal SHADOW PEOPLE

Shadow people (also known as shadow men, shadow folk, or shadow beings) are said to be shadow like creatures of supernatural origin that appear as dark forms in the peripheries of people's vision and disintegrate, or move between walls, when noticed.[1]

Reports of shadow people are similar to ghost sightings, but differ in that shadow people are not reported as having human features, wearing modern/period clothing, or attempting to communicate. Witnesses also do not report the same feelings of being in the presence of something that 'was once human'. Some individuals have described being menaced, chased, or attacked by shadow people.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Thanks for claification.

I had a waking dream with one of them in it, there was also a spining pyrmid suspended in air, but I figure that was rem spill over. Or something terribly nefarious

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
These shadow people seem exactly like dementors. Some on here know about repelling these creatures. How do you do this? I just want to protect myself in case of an attack by them. I mean they cause feelings of dread, and if you are a Muggle you can't see them. It sounds like some of you can see them, and if you know how to stop them, I want to learn it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MagusYxra

I'm a male and about 25 years ago I found myself early one morning in an apparent dream where I was lying on a table and there were several slender black entities at the side of the table. They seemed to be female creatures, and one of them had some sort of appendage like a vacuum cleaner hose that was sucking the stuff out of my you know what.

All I can say is I know I didn't like what was going on. Almost immediately without even thinking about it, it was like an automatic reaction and I'm pretty sure I said it out loud, I said, "Jesus help me!" - and I woke up.

The room I slept in was shared with several other people, like a ranch's bunk-house, as I was working on a crew within the state parks system at the time. It was probably just about sun up, and shortly thereafter everyone started to get up for the day - no one said anything about me saying anything strange in my sleep, nor did I mention it to anyone, ever, until now.

So anyway my reason for posting is in response to the above quote. If you find yourself in a "bad" predicament just ask Jesus for some help, that's what I did, and it worked.

These creatures were not shadows, they were slender fully formed biped figures. Maybe it was just a simple dream, with no surrounding context, but who can say for sure that some dreams might not be real, taking place in some other slice of reality.

I'm a lurking member here but I choose to remain anonymous on this post, being so strange and all.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I saw a shadow man from the time I was 9 untill i was 16 when my mom had our house blessed. Here is a good link...this is for real there are many many witnesses to shadow people...while they are wide awake as i was. Believe what you want just putting in my 2 cents.

en.wikipedia.org...:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
iv allways seen shadow men since i was like 3. they are malubal and can be a usefull tool. embrace the shadow and dont ablige to good or evil

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join