It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and UFOs Video Archive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
After over three and a half hours of total insanity, I have managed to host 19 UFO videos. The site I was using gave me major problems since I could not upload some of the videos I wanted to. Not only that I would have to try 2-8 times attempts PER video before it actually worked! But anyway, 80 megs of videos for now should be enough to keep you guys buzy for a little while. Enjoy:

# 1. www.putfile.com...,-Brazil-Looks-fake

# 2. www.putfile.com...

# 3. www.putfile.com...

# 4. www.putfile.com...,-Arizona-1997

# 5. www.putfile.com...

# 6. www.putfile.com...

# 7. www.putfile.com...

# 8. www.putfile.com...

# 9. www.putfile.com...

# 10. www.putfile.com...

# 11. www.putfile.com...

# 12. www.putfile.com...

# 13. www.putfile.com...

# 14. www.putfile.com...

# 15. www.putfile.com...

# 16. www.putfile.com...

# 17. www.putfile.com...

# 18. www.putfile.com...

# 19. www.putfile.com...

# 1. www.zippyvideos.com... - No description (added 5/18/05 by Beyond Scifi)

I have triple check and all links work correctly now. If there is a problem with the videos, its probably on your end. Almost all video that I have posted have no sound, except a few.

I will update this thread with many more videos as soon when I have some more free time.

Fellow members: Feel free to post links to other UFO videos you guys have found on the net.

MEMBER CONTRIBUTIONS:

www.ufo.com.br... - Link to 15 different videos, posted by Blue Thunder.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Good vids
The Filmed-in-the-Woods doesn't have any footage though, just audio... Just FYI.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thats pretty good.
I'll bet you put alot of effort into that.
I hope all those that watch appreciate it.
Thanks

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The one is the woods is awesome. I've seen alot of footage and that one is by far the most real I have seen.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
very niiice...

great work

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bloody good effort mate! Well done!

If I had a TWAT to give you, I would, but I've run out.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Very cool, I think that earned a way above.

You have voted beyondSciFi for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I will watch more when I have time. Can you give more info on the #6 UFO Crash? I've seen that before but never heard where or when it happened.

Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The film-in-the-woods one is sooooooooooo fake lol.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thanks for all the support you guys.

Originally posted by Hal9000
Very cool, I think that earned a way above.

You have voted beyondSciFi for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I will watch more when I have time. Can you give more info on the #6 UFO Crash? I've seen that before but never heard where or when it happened.

Thanks.

Thanks for the vote.

The UFO crash video, I think it was in Nevada or Australia in the 1980's. Theres a story to it but im not too sure sorry.
I saw it also on a UFO documentary on the History channel before, so you might want to watch some of those shows, they will have more info on this video.

Originally posted by White Widow

Actually the video looks ok, but the thing is the person shooting the video doesnt try to center the camera on the UFO, something most real videos do. Anyway im 50/50 on it being fake or real, but if its real, its the most amazing video I have ever seen.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Please give us your expertise on why this video is sooooooooooo fake.

Thanks

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The one in the woods is very very very fake indeed.
Just look at it frame by frame, the lighting, the way the things moves, etc.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Good job!

When you have more vids, just U2U me with the links, and I'll then add them to your INITIAL post. That way, members won't have to go through any replies to see the vid links.

For other members posting vids...I'll add them also the initial post, and give credit to the poster who provided the link. Please try and give some description of the clip.

Thanks,
Gazrok

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.ufo.com.br...

Well to put it plan and simple this is MUST SEE VIDEO. Please go and download all 15 of these video clips on this site. You won't be disappointed.

I Highly suggest you get the mpeg formats, because the quality is better and you see more detail where in some its a little hazy and the lighting is bad for the windows media version. I know the mpeg formats are large but trust me it's worth it.

BlueThunder

P.S. Try to download these in order.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by BlueThunder]

[edit on 17-5-2005 by BlueThunder]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry you guys but something recently came up and I won't be able to post my videos. I also won't have time to be on ATS from now on. Goodbye and take care guys.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Please give us your expertise on why this video is sooooooooooo fake.

Thanks

Ok wise-a**-who-believes-everything-he-see's.

I does look real when it just flying over the tree's in the first 5 seconds, but watch when it "attacks" the camera guy, it looks like cheesy computer effects. Good try though.

But its just my opinion, no need to get all edgy.

THANKS.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by White Widow]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
I'm sorry you guys but something recently came up and I won't be able to post my videos. I also won't have time to be on ATS from now on. Goodbye and take care guys.
Hope everything is OK - thanks for the effort.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hiya guys i'm back. It turns out the inportant thing I had to leave ATS for was really nothing at all and that my friend were just playing a joke on me... Some friends I have... lol

P.S. I also managed to upload another video. Check it out, its # 1. on the bottem and its a must see!

[edit on 18-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

MEMBER CONTRIBUTIONS:

www.ufo.com.br... - Link to 15 different videos, posted by Blue Thunder.

I have seen this on TV. The last 5 or so videos are Balloons. Its true, they are just a bunch of balloons on a sting (which it looks like). Its funny how we get carryed away.

# 1. www.zippyvideos.com... - No description (added 5/18/05 by Beyond Scifi)

And this turned out to be just a really deformed baby. Quite sad what Agent Orange does to kids. Chemical warfare sucks.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Very nice work on finding those clips. I have good news and bad news.....The good news is that I have a 16 minute clip of an alien disection. the bad news is that it is not online. Its on my computer. Its about 60 megs. I don't know if its real or not, I also have several other clips of ufo's. If anyone with a hihg-speed connection wants to see it email me at [email protected] I honestly think that this clip is real. Some of this stuff has already been seen, some of it might not have been.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i'm very interested in this footage, you can send it to my email at [email protected] and i'll upload it somewhere for you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join