It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

da vinci and the illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
A friend of mine discovered this strange 'coincidence' the other night after we were talking about the da vinci code.
First, the mona lisa's head is quite spherical, so we tried super imposing da vinci's vitruvian man over her head, incredibly her left eye sits directly on top of the triangle created by the man's legs a la the pyramid/eye of horus. next we took the vitruvian man and got some hi res scans of a US dollar bill. over the two 'great' seals we again imposed mr vitruvian. On seal #1 (annuit coeptis), mr vit's head lines up perfectly over the the eye, on the other seal (eagle) something more astonishing appears: Mr Vitruvian turns into a magestic angel crowned by a sparkling halo.
Maybe a coincidence, but they look like they're meant to be there.
i'll post the pics as soon as I get them uploaded.. looks more impressive than it sounds.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sound pretty interesting. Please post pics. Can't wait to see them, sounds cool.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is it true that the Priory Of Sion had never been heard of until "Holy Blood, Holy Grail"?

An interesting side note : US TV showed a special about Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" following a Billy Graham hour-long special on a religious channel (PAX). They (religious people who have written debunking book about the subject, and even the anouncer sounded like he had hate in his voice) say the book is fiction.

This topic was brought to my attention about 1996, due to the progressive metal band TOOL, which now claim that "The Da Vinci Code" use fictious names & places for real people & events. "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" has been on their recommended reading list for years now. They claim it is the real story.

I think it would be easy to debunk something that's not true in the first place. People need to research for themselves about the grand masters of the Priory Of Sion.

I've found this in a book titled "Conspiranoia"
PRIORY OF SION - A Gnostic-style order, aka the Prieure de Sion, the Priory Of Sion was originally created to preserve the Merovingian bloodline (whose kings claimed to be a direct descendants of King Solomon and Jesus). Established in 1099 on Mount Zion, just outside Jerusalem, this guiding force for Freemasonry and the Knights Templar included such members as Loenardo Di Vinci, Isaac Newton, Joan Of Arc, Claude DeBussy, and Jean Cocteau.

David Icke talks about this too, at www.freedomfiles.org/davidtv/lecture/ . I'm sorry, but I've forgot what portion the comment was on. Everyone needs to see this anyway, so open yourself up, open your eyes and ears & learn (or research and prove him wrong.)

TRUTH IS POWER!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Is it true that the Priory Of Sion had never been heard of until "Holy Blood, Holy Grail"?

This is true,
the Priory Of Sion is one of the greatest hoaxs of all time by the way

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So, was Di Vinci a part of any group or society?, What about the others I listed?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
So, was Di Vinci a part of any group or society?, What about the others I listed?

its a theory, not fact.
the theory is he was apart of Priory of Sion, but the society was a hoax which i guy admitted too.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
But what about Rennes-le-Chateau? And how did the Knights Templar come into existence? How did they get rich. FROM THE POWER THEY HELD. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. Get it?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

But what about Rennes-le-Chateau? And how did the Knights Templar come into existence? How did they get rich. FROM THE POWER THEY HELD. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. Get it?

no i dont get it, i have no idea what you are talking about now

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
To learn more about this topic, go to www.toolband.com Then, under the TV in the (?branch?) is a hidden link. PLEASE READ IF INTERESTED IN THE DI VINCI CODE.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

To learn more about this topic, go to www.toolband.com Then, under the TV in the (?branch?) is a hidden link. PLEASE READ IF INTERESTED IN THE DI VINCI CODE.

what the hell has the band tool got to do with the da vince code?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They've been talking about the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail." It took 3 authors 10 years to write. All Dan Brown had to do was change the names & places, then get it published. PLEASE VISIT www.toolband.com Their drummer Danny & website motorator Blair actually went to Rennes-le-Chateau in France. Includes pictures. Salt please?

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

They've been talking about the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail." It took 3 authors 10 years to write. All Dan Brown had to do was change the names & places, then get it published. PLEASE VISIT www.toolband.com

Everyone knows that the da vinci code is a basic re-write of the "holy blood, holy grail", you dont need anyone to tell you that.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
did you read the story of their journey?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

did you read the story of their journey?

no i didnt,
cause i couldnt find it

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
www.toolband.com... I'm sorry, please try this.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

www.toolband.com... I'm sorry, please try this.

look around the site, couldnt find it.
I give up, still dont see what the band has to do with the da vinci code

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Notice the TV on the top-left of your screen? The branch that holds it has a hidden link in it.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
An article claiming the Priory is a hoax.

I thought it took an interesting perspective on the Priory.

If the order is real I wonder what it manifiests itself into today. Really cool stuff.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
thanks for the great article.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
That sounds very interesting epidemiks, i will keep an eye out for your pictures of this! I always had that feeling about Da Vinci, that something didn't quite sit right with him.

<<   2 >>

join