It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Hilton - Fraud or Fact?? Does he have proof of 9/11 inside job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I did a search for 'Stanley Hilton' on ATS and got nothing so i thought i'd post, let me know if there's threads already established for this guy...

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this guy who is sueing the government and who says he has proof that Bush signed off on the order for 9/11 himself?

If you've never heard of him: he's "Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. "

This is a transcript of his interview with Alex Jones, i think you can download it from AJ website:

AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case alleging?

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years. "

www.rense.com...

[edit on 12-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

[edit on 13-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Wow...

I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally.

Believe it or not University of Chicago has a lot of students. I fail to see how attending the same school gives this guy an intimate knowledge to the point where he has the basis to make allegations of mass murder.

And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

A little touch of delusions of grandeur buddy? His thesis proves that this has been in planning. Ok...

We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage

Yes, and in order to protect the American people from these evildoers we shall go onto a radio show that the majority of the public either ignores or thinks is nuts. Another example of a person claiming an ultra secret coverup that no one on the planet knew about, yet he got his hands on a treasure chest of documents proving it. I'd like his Top Secret decoder ring that allows him to see the murder evidence that the whole world doesn't have but he somehow managed to collect.

If he does have valid proof, bring it out and roast them. Seriously. But what an odd way to go about proving yourself.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
If he does have valid proof, bring it out and roast them. Seriously. But what an odd way to go about proving yourself.

Well apparently he's trying to do that, there's a lot more info about this than just mentioned on Alex Jones interview, that's just the example i posted.

He's been trying to get it into court but no one will touch it, he's been threatened by people high up in the court systems to drop it, he's been raided by the FBI while he wasn't there and they took files which he states were only copies of the originals he has hidden.

He's commiting social suicide and ruining his successful law career if he's just a crack pot trying to make a ripple. He's pretty confident he has proof but that proof becomes worthless if it's not presented first under a court order. If he puts it on the net, it's not going to be valid in a trial and it will only fuel the gap between people who believe there's a conspiracy and those that think anyone with an alternate theory is nuts.
There's very good reasons for not just putting this info out there for everyone to share when it could be used as hard evidence in a trial.

There's more to it than what you've taken from this but if your dead set against the government being involved in anyway, then your mind will probably already be made up and this guy won't change your opinion. Hopefull if he can ever go to court with it, then he'll change a lot of minds or he'll fall flat on his face and ruin his career.

With Republicans in majority control of America in most aspects but especially in the court system, it would be a hard job trying to get this heard in a court of law, they wouldn't tend to want to hear about their party being involved in a mass murder which would result in severe punishment.

I wanted to know if anyone on ATS knew more about it and if he's gone further with anything, had any more trouble, been debunked by proof, etc etc.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The guy mentions incriminating documental evidence that Bush personally signed off on a go order for 9/11

Now I dont know much, but I do know that if this thing was in fact ordered by Mr Bush, there is no way in hell he would put pen to paper and incriminate himself in the largest single terroroist event in history. I mean, come on, lets get a grip here. If you were in his position, and had his motivations, and wanted to do this, would you sign an order ? No, you would just give the command verbally, thus no proof exists !

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argus
The guy mentions incriminating documental evidence that Bush personally signed off on a go order for 9/11

Now I dont know much, but I do know that if this thing was in fact ordered by Mr Bush, there is no way in hell he would put pen to paper and incriminate himself in the largest single terroroist event in history. I mean, come on, lets get a grip here. If you were in his position, and had his motivations, and wanted to do this, would you sign an order ? No, you would just give the command verbally, thus no proof exists !

Well, it wouldn't be like it was written out in blood saying 'Kill New Yorkers!'.
Bush has classified more documents than any other President, he has plenty to hide from public view with his name on it.

97. Last year the Bush Administration spent $6.5 billion creating 14 million new classified documents and securing old secrets--the highest level of spending in ten years.

Source: openthegovernment.org

98. The Bush Administration spent $120 classifying documents for every $1 it spent declassifying documents.

Source: openthegovernment.org

I know what Stanley Hilton says is hard to believe but you have to realise that he's not a quack trying to make a point, if he says he has this stuff and wants to go to court with it, then he better produce it or he'll go to prison.

So i'd say theres a very good chance he has something which he can't produce without a court order, he's essentially putting his ass on the line for it.

He might not have a document with Bush's signature on it, he doesn't say he has, he says he has very incriminating evidence that proves Bush ordered 9/11 and signed off on it himself. What that is, we don't know because he needs a court order to release it.

Bush's fingerprints don't have to be on the murder weapon for him to be guilty of the crime. I think it would be very involved to begin with, not simply a form that spells out 9/11 step by step with Bush's signature on the end. Hilton may just have undeniable evidence that serves as the 'key' to unlocking something else which does have Bush's signature on it for example. I don't know, but there's plenty of ways that could prove people high up and deeply involved in this administration were in on it.

Let him have his day in court and we'll find out.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Let him have his day in court and we'll find out.

Yes, a day in court, not a circus like media outlet. It's rather hard to take the guy seriously when you see what else that particular outlet deals with.

But truthfully speaking, he has, in no uncertain terms, come out and charged numerous people with mass murder. Yes, he should have his day in court, and if the court determines he is lying through his teeth and has no evidence he should go to prison and be subject to a lawsuit for libel. Going to the media claiming someone killed 3,000 people is a heavy charge, one would hope it was real before going public wouldn't you?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Levi Strauss.

That is the name of the teacher at Chicago that was behind all of this. He published and taught the idea that the civil disorder the US experienced in the 60's and early 70's represented the ultimate failure of Liberty. When people are truly free, they will only act selfishly (according to his ideas).

So, Strauss and now the NeoCons give spirit and body to the new Amerikan dictatorship.

Read Strauss's writing for yourself; his books haven't been burned--yet. The politicians taught and inspired by this man embody the true anti-patriot. Sounds to me like Stanley Hilton is the real deal.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East.

I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally.

And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years. "

www.rense.com...

First off, about the media outlet he is using as his springboard- -
i don't think the licensed Broadcast outlets would willingly elect to promote
Mr Hiltons' aspirations...also they are controlled by the PowersThatBe

~~~~~~~~~~

about the excerpt part of interview from quoted post

back in the late 60s, Radicals abounded on all campi all across the USA,
and the 'rap sessions' usually gravitated toward the rise of the
FascistState of American Establishment...soldiers being killed in Vietnam
in a war-machine run by a military-industrial-multiNational Corporation of Arms & Death.

But, the idea that the 911 was planned/plotted back then, is a real stretch,
on-the-other-hand, the general idea that we could conceive of sinister plots
and that an elitist cabal of like minded people (prophetic 'small party'?)
could or would seize control of the Government, was often discussed....
& the villian of the day was Nixxon...(eventually of Watergate infamy)

Another PearlHarbor like strike, might or could be manufactured or contrived
was a real but fictionalized probability to us in our naive/idealistic/adhoc think-tank (rap-sessions) at both the Universities and TheUnderground.
But, too many other dynamics and time and policy decisions would constantly change and modify the world conditions...so that a fictional reality, 2d Pearl Harbor Attack, could only be achieved by chance and misfortune...although a series of managed manipulations might make a future 911 a greater possibility.

This is where the elite cabal must be quick witted & adapt to world events
at a bend-of-the-elbow. 911 could not have happened without the Afghanistan War, the USA weapons/arms (as in RPGs & StingerMissles, etc)
and training a generation of Muslim fighters...
The many US Think-Tanks knew there would have to be a resolution to a generation of armed & trained Muslim fighters, as they would have plenty
of left over war materials and both the weapons and the militant warriors
would have to be 'neutralized'.
Iraq & Saddam & OBL, were all managed & manipulated, and some of it backfired!, that was the 911 event...but 911 was quickly and adroitly/clumsily channeled-manipulated into the GlobalWar-on-Terror.

I question as how Mr Hilton, supposedly knowing-what-he-knew 35 years ago...never published or elaborated on how the ColdWar & DominoTheory with USSR was just a contrived sham...that the USAs real, terrorist, future adversary would be Fundamentalist Islam (Wahabbi sect)
(and/or the 'White-Turban-One' spoken of by Nostradamus, i.e. OBL?)

i kinda look forward to how his case and revelations unfold to the public.
not that i have any sensitive, secret information...but i have a life of previous experiences in which to measure against his claims, theres a lot
of interwoven threads in the tapestry of history and i'm only around today because i've worked hard at being a small target and, fortunately, able to read-between-the-lines....

oy

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't get too excited about Hiltons case... The one where some families are involved (and it was 14, not "hundreds") failed last year. He started another, that was dismissed around the beginning of this year, & he's currently appealing that (see www.suetheterrorists.net). My prediction: nothing will come of it, except maybe he'll write a book.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Strauss was a great admirer of the old TV show Gunsmoke, because of it's rigidly simplistic portrayals of cardboard cutout "good guys" and "bad guys".

He was a great believer in the power of a unifying mythos, that the mass of people needed to be manipulated with simple clear cut beliefs, that uncertainty and moral grey areas were uniquely dangerous to the underlying fabric of society. He also felt that religion was a powerful tool for unifying populations.

Hence the increasing alliance between the neocons (many of whom are former far-left idealougues, notably) and the Dominionist-inspired religious right. The populace must be decieved into a simple-minded view of the world, in order for the leaders to do their job effectively. This coalescence of different strains of right wing radicalism is clearly apparent in the rhetoric of the current administration.

A good overview of Leo Strauus and his relevance to the current political scene can be found here.

As to Stanley Hinton, good luck to him. But frankly, I don't think any amount of evidence is going to convince the real diehard BushCo supporters. The modern Right (as opposed to true conservatives) have keyed in on very basic psychological needs: the need to feel vicariously powerful, the need to feel there are simple, clear-cut answers to complex problems, the need to feel justified no matter what horrors one supports. They are very effective at appealing to these needs, their sophisticated use of language, evidenced by the endless repetition of carefully constructed "talking points", is designed to press all the right psychological "hot buttons."

Frankly I think you could find video of Bush & Cheney roasting babies on a spit, and the diehards would still support him: "Yeah but those were Islamic terrorist babies, so it's OK, you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette. You must just hate America!"

[edit on 5/13/05 by xmotex]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You raise a question on Stanley Hilton, "Fraud or Fact"
So, some info on:
All over the WWW, splashy headlines.
Stanley Hilton sues Bush on 911 seeking $ 7 billion:

Any check out the record of ESQ Stan.

Seems to be:

1) a lexis of around 50 cases turns up most of his cases on lexis were cases thrown out of federal courts, a long string of losers... just paper he shuffled into some clerk's office in some FED COURT in N CA.
2) the One loser case includes his suit against Bush, etc, tossed on Dec 30, 2004 by Judge Susan ILLson in federal District court in San Francisco(motions filed by Asst U S atty Tracie Brown in San Francisco...call her... if you want the real status(it is of record)
3) Hilton goes on Tx (BLABBER-RANT) radio, Genesis Communication, and leads Alex Jones(SHOCK RAD to believe that he did all kinds of depositions in the Suit against Bush-- yet, he took not one deposition in the subject suit against Bush...NONE, ZERO, NADA...
4) He claims he is in the deep know on NORAD, the U S military.... He never served in the U S military, his class mate Ken Starr at Duke was a draft evader.(like so many of the DUKE CLIQUE)
5) He lives in ritzy tony town in Bay area, and seems to claim he is some hot shot litigator... But, in all the hype he never points to some big major case he won for some real live citizen, amounting to something of great significance. he sucks 'em in, offers them up on the altar of the Judicial Chamber like lambs to be slaughter, and, oh does he... THE RECORD, if any care to see the wrekage
In this WWW age it is easy to get one's name on the WWW, claim some grand feat, but it is a shame when he toys with the families of the 911 victims,given all the pain, and their searching for the full truth, so not to be toyed with in some games

6) Sure, Hilton has a lot of degrees from U Chicago, Harvard, Duke, and cavorted with the rich and the famous, and the elite...(Mr Elite Hilton, it reeks all the ambiance in the fabric of the whole situation, Glitz, SNOB HILL, the Rich in old San Fran.. big old $$$$)

But, when are any going to not be so stupid to swallow what he floats out in this very gullible I-net age..?

He can get his hype amplified by the like of Alex Jones ( Mars on Earth, promo mugs) who don't know a formal deposition in a court proceeding from a tamale on a street corner in Austin...

The great dupe jobs..... floated around, via the NET, a la, Mr DUKE Esq, classmate of Ken Starr... Is he laughing his ass off on how gullible the USA public is ?....

Yes, it is a massive tragedy; the waste, the follies in Iraq, Afghan, NYC, the Twin Towers the humans killed, the collateral damage, the gross mismanagement, none of that is discounted. But, the U S Congress rubber stamped, Kerry flipped and flopped, and still the reality is who is exploiting all of that for cheap headlines--that are pure vapor, and vapid.. Who plays with fear as if some sport ?
Hilton's FED suit was not worth a warm bucket of puke----
his crusade on Bush, all over the I-NET, all filling web pages, all creating more illusions... SAD....

The great lands of Illusion....it is SAD, in America there is such an aversion to search for an assure the truth, assure some real truth, & assure some real evidence, some real documentation...It is in that climate Stanley Hilton(grand Mr ELITE ESQ) traffics, but he is not much different than Bushy JR, who too has his fancy degrees, his Elite CLUBS, his powerful friends..(THE GUTLESS, and EMPTY SUITS)
Oh, the costs of the grand delusion that is so apart of American culture, today..It is not good for the Nation, we do not serve America by serving illusions, and deception as a sport by the likes the Elite Duke/ Yale/ U of Chicago
tricksters... who toy with America, like Hilton has with the families of those killed in NYC/ 911... SAD, indeed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There's a long hidden Anonymous poster post here again, just click the reply button, and you see the text now as the second one under the posting text window.

A moderator must ok it, so that the post appears in the thread.
I thought this bug would have been worked out by now.
Just keep the posters text and thread+post identification on hold in a special mod forum?

Edit : See also this unnecessary thread here and my notes :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There should be a sticky thread on top of this forum to remind posters to not plagiarize existing subjects, but follow the forum rules and extend their thoughts to the already existing threads about said subject.
Look at the amount of members who flagged that totally redundant thread :
FIFTY ONE. And more than 30 recent stars for a years old, and fully covered subject.

It tells a lot about the researching skills from many new and old members.

PS: it's obvious, that in this case, a simple search for the name of the subject would have given a direct hit to this thread.

[edit on 8/6/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

This is the text to read NOW, since it will clear up more about Stanley Hilton :

Anonymous ATS

Icon depicting mood of postposted on 8/6/08 at 03:29

You raise a question on Stanley Hilton, "Fraud or Fact"
So, some info on:
All over the WWW, splashy headlines.
Stanley Hilton sues Bush on 911 seeking $ 7 billion:

Any check out the record of ESQ Stan.

Seems to be:

1) a lexis of around 50 cases turns up most of his cases on lexis were cases thrown out of federal courts, a long string of losers... just paper he shuffled into some clerk's office in some FED COURT in N CA.
2) the One loser case includes his suit against Bush, etc, tossed on Dec 30, 2004 by Judge Susan ILLson in federal District court in San Francisco(motions filed by Asst U S atty Tracie Brown in San Francisco...call her... if you want the real status(it is of record)
3) Hilton goes on Tx (BLABBER-RANT) radio, Genesis Communication, and leads Alex Jones(SHOCK RAD to believe that he did all kinds of depositions in the Suit against Bush-- yet, he took not one deposition in the subject suit against Bush...NONE, ZERO, NADA...
4) He claims he is in the deep know on NORAD, the U S military.... He never served in the U S military, his class mate Ken Starr at Duke was a draft evader.(like so many of the DUKE CLIQUE)
5) He lives in ritzy tony town in Bay area, and seems to claim he is some hot shot litigator... But, in all the hype he never points to some big major case he won for some real live citizen, amounting to something of great significance. he sucks 'em in, offers them up on the altar of the Judicial Chamber like lambs to be slaughter, and, oh does he... THE RECORD, if any care to see the wrekage
In this WWW age it is easy to get one's name on the WWW, claim some grand feat, but it is a shame when he toys with the families of the 911 victims,given all the pain, and their searching for the full truth, so not to be toyed with in some games

6) Sure, Hilton has a lot of degrees from U Chicago, Harvard, Duke, and cavorted with the rich and the famous, and the elite...(Mr Elite Hilton, it reeks all the ambiance in the fabric of the whole situation, Glitz, SNOB HILL, the Rich in old San Fran.. big old $$$$)

But, when are any going to not be so stupid to swallow what he floats out in this very gullible I-net age..?

He can get his hype amplified by the like of Alex Jones ( Mars on Earth, promo mugs) who don't know a formal deposition in a court proceeding from a tamale on a street corner in Austin...

The great dupe jobs..... floated around, via the NET, a la, Mr DUKE Esq, classmate of Ken Starr... Is he laughing his ass off on how gullible the USA public is ?....

Yes, it is a massive tragedy; the waste, the follies in Iraq, Afghan, NYC, the Twin Towers the humans killed, the collateral damage, the gross mismanagement, none of that is discounted. But, the U S Congress rubber stamped, Kerry flipped and flopped, and still the reality is who is exploiting all of that for cheap headlines--that are pure vapor, and vapid.. Who plays with fear as if some sport ?
Hilton's FED suit was not worth a warm bucket of puke----
his crusade on Bush, all over the I-NET, all filling web pages, all creating more illusions... SAD....

The great lands of Illusion....it is SAD, in America there is such an aversion to search for an assure the truth, assure some real truth, & assure some real evidence, some real documentation...It is in that climate Stanley Hilton(grand Mr ELITE ESQ) traffics, but he is not much different than Bushy JR, who too has his fancy degrees, his Elite CLUBS, his powerful friends..(THE GUTLESS, and EMPTY SUITS)
Oh, the costs of the grand delusion that is so apart of American culture, today..It is not good for the Nation, we do not serve America by serving illusions, and deception as a sport by the likes the Elite Duke/ Yale/ U of Chicago
tricksters... who toy with America, like Hilton has with the families of those killed in NYC/ 911... SAD, indeed.

Edit: forgot the quote marks.

[edit on 8/6/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yes, this is all a fantastic campaign toward a major book launch. Or is it?

I worked with the likes of the CPA when under command of Admiral Nash. Adm Nash himself pointed out (many times) that there had been 'certain influences' that halted him from discussing the position of the US army and the on-going war against the so-called 'axis of evil'. However, he also mentioned that there was no smoke without fire (in a very telling manner).

I am sorry to be a bit ambigious here, as I do not wish place any negativity toward Adm Nash, and the hard work he had to endure whilst attempting to rebuild Iraq.

However, my conversations with him do allow me to make a single conclusion myself. (And this is purely MY conclusion).

The US had seen a negative economic climate approaching. As with every other economy, when there is a good high, there will be a bad low. It happens.

One of the main catalysts helping bring down an economy...oil prices.

Look at the main oil producers in the world. Take a closer look at OPEC. Look at the 4 main countries that set up OPEC and then take a look at where the countries are. After that, tell me what the religious orientation is of each country.

Was there a big plan that went wrong at some point?

I shan't say anymore, but is there some kind of picture developing?

Adm Nash. (If you read this) I have utmost respect for the tough job you have been put through. I wish you all the best in your new career. I will certainly give you a call when I'm by.

top topics

join