It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about ATS webmail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Um I was wondering why I don't see ATS webmail in my store in my member center?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Me too, I was aving up for that. It would look [email protected] a man can dream

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hmm...your right. Maybe SO just forgot to turn it back on after the server upgrade and such.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm not sure why the feature is currently not available.
I suppose anyone having enough points to purchase webmail (15000, I think) could post in the gripe/help link above to find out. If you don't have enough points yet, remain hopeful that webmail will soon return to the Store.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think I have enough points.

I filled out the Gripe form for you.

Not that I need another webmail account, just curious.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Please realize that it is the weekend, and it may take a day or two to get an answer. I'm also a little curious about its absense in the ATS store.

(You may remember that the favorites button was also missing for awhile, then reappeared.)

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I haven't ever seen this option in the store, and I've had enough points for a while.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey all Thanks for making us aware of this, im unsure about whats what with this but we are looking into it and aware that you all want to know

As soon as someone who knows about this comes on then ill update here to let you know whats going on lol

I sound like rummie forgive me

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

As soon as someone who knows about this comes on then ill update here to let you know whats going on lol

There are things we know, and things we don't know. Then there are things we know we don't know, but there also things we don't know we don't know.

Uh huh!!

I remember when the webmail came out I signed up immediately to get my name. So cool to finally get that. I'm sure you guys feel the same way so hopefully it'll be up and running soon!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I remember when the webmail came out I signed up immediately to get my name. So cool to finally get that. I'm sure you guys feel the same way so hopefully it'll be up and running soon!

So did I. But I got it during the code was being worked out and it didnt have a price assigned to it. So it was free.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think i may have the answer to this if i remember correctly,
when we moved to our new server things like images and email were left on the old server, I dont think the shop was able to create email accounts between the two server, so i guess that SO must have removed the button so peoples points didn't get taken and nothing given in return, but there will probably be a fix for this soon i imagine

peace

djdohboy

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What happened to member upload?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

it works...

try turning off you firewall...

thats the advice i received and it helped...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

it works...

try turning off you firewall...

thats the advice i received and it helped...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

did i help???

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

alasa

I am still a bit curious.

Any word on this yet?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
makeitso this is what we know so far, as stated by fellow mod djdohboy

I think i may have the answer to this if i remember correctly,
when we moved to our new server things like images and email were left on the old server, I dont think the shop was able to create email accounts between the two server, so i guess that SO must have removed the button so peoples points didn't get taken and nothing given in return, but there will probably be a fix for this soon i imagine

top topics

join