It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japans ww2 jets and other intresting planes..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This one actually flew..

www.wwiitech.net...
Ohka suicide rocket plane/missile:
www.wwiitech.net...
This aint jet but:
www.wwiitech.net...

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Those r huge engines i'm surprised that it coud take off.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I did flew.. once.. then it crashed.. due faulty installation of rato rockets and its poor acceleration as there were a problem getting in the ground to the take off speed.. maybe they would have needed longer runway or something.. more powerful and lighter engines..
But still good achievement for japanese.. a ww2 jet that did flew..

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do you know what is really interesting. Well during WW2 the Japanese had hundreds of jets in many underground bunkers. Those bunkers were actually nuclear bomb proof. Also the Japanese had many underground factories to build those jets amd rovket planes. The US had no idea that the Japanese had thses planes or bunkers. If the US had invaded the Japanese home land they would of had millions of dead. The US would not of been able to shot the jets down. Oh, the Japanese were also developing military attack helicopters.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Jetsetter got any facts about this? Maybe links to pages or something?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I heard about all that stuff on a History Channel doco. They got the helicopter idea from a US gyroplane that they had shipped over there and used it initially for anti-submarine warfare.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is not really doing nothing for me as i do not have a History Channel .. or discory..
And btw.. i really hoped that you yanks would tryed to invade the Japanese homeland and not had dropped those 2 a-bombs.. as Japanese would have given you the defeat of the century..
But no.. they surendered as they thought that you had more atomic bombs.. in reality however you didnt got any more of those and next (3th) would have been ready only in 6-12 months time

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well the plan to invade Japan would include the dropping of several atomic bombes to clear a path to Tokyo. Can you imagine the deaths. They didnt know about radiation back then, they would of killed thousands.

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by jetsetter]

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
3. a-bomb was to be ready only 6-12 moths after dropping of the 2. on the Nagasagi.. And in anycase This "conversation" is about "secret" and jet japanese planes.. ok..?
The Okinawa and Iwo Jima showed the world that Japan was ready to fight to last Japanese.. and was able to take many Yankees with them "to heavens"
They even trained a militia of old people and children that was in sometimes armed only with bambu sticks..

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UninenAnd btw.. i really hoped that you yanks would tryed to invade the Japanese homeland and not had dropped those 2 a-bombs.. as Japanese would have given you the defeat of the century..
But no.. they surendered as they thought that you had more atomic bombs.. in reality however you didnt got any more of those and next (3th) would have been ready only in 6-12 months time

Uninen have you heard a saying "colonels think tactics, generals think logistics"?
The defeat of Japan was not just the matter of the nation's fighting spirit, but rather the matter of recources. By the end of WWII Japan was effectively cut off from it's sources of raw materials, it's industry largely destroyed by US aerial bombing. The largest Japanese Kwantung Army was smashed by Soviet troops in continental China. This also left Japan short on human resources, mostly trained soldiers. Atomic bombs may have worked as a catalyst to the surrender of Japan but they definitely were not the things that really lead to it. It was just another, although very powerful, weapon that could cause tremendous losses in a war that was already lost.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This board defintely needs more Russians, Russky, and if you are a good-thinking, straight-shooting, caring kind of guy who likes his borsch, caviar, pelmeni and vodka, then welcome.

From this (your first post I have read), I foresee great things from you at ATS, and welcome you with a clink of the rumitchka and a hearty nazdarovaya.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
More russians are needed.. good enough! But what i need is more info on Japans secret airborne weapons.. Planes, rockets, missiles.. and i allso would like to know more about the Phosporous bomb that was droped from fighters against american bombers..

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Dam Japs

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Uninen

Sorry to cut into your thread with a Russky welcome.

You can probably tell I am more of a diplomat with no specific interest in phosphorus bombing.

I do get interested in secret caches of WWII vehicles, planes and weapons as well as labyrinthine passages built at the time that are reported all around the world.

Hope you find what you are looking for on this Topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volkswagen
Dam Japs

-------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes the grass grow green, blood blood red commie blood!

Volkswagen how old are you?

PS: Never mind, just saw your profile. That's a kind of stuff you could expect from a 15 year old...

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Russky]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It's a very thin area: there's nothing like the enormous amount of information available on German projects/designs/prototypes.
Indeed there's precious little solid on anything about Japan's secret war: most is on Area 731 and biological warfare but that was hushed up very quickly and little is actually known: it's the same with alleged A-bomb programme and transfer of German research/materials. You might try searching "Noguchi" the industrial concern generally credited with Japanese A-bomb programmes.
With aircraft it's one of those annoying situations where you have to more-or-less know what you're looking for before you begin to search e.g. the Kobeseiko Te-Go ( an experimental STOL plane) or the Kayaba Ka-Go: the first operational military autogyro.
It may be, of course, that there was actually very little going on.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here is some good info the Japanese secret weapon (The airborne ones..)

j-aircraft.org...

The Mitsubishi J8M Shusui - Me 163 copy
The Nakajima Kikka - Well about this we knew allready
The Yokosuka MXY7 Ohka Model 22, Model 33, Model 43 series, and Model 53 - A new info allso about Ohka trainer
The Kawasaki Ki-64 - With contra-rotating propellers.. this allso flew..
The Mitsubishi Ki-67 Hiryu Variants - One of these was to have HUGE shaped charge for KAMIKAZE missions..
Guided Missiles of the IJA and IJN - Some good info on these allso..

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
good link Uninen -solid posting, Sir.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
More on japanese glidebombs.. (Included is allso US Bat..)
uncleted.jinak.cz...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Speaking of secret Japanese planes, did you know they manufactured a licensed version of the Douglas DC-3?

MOONLIGHT HELLCAT

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join