It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Files Confirm United States Collaboration with Nazis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

That's how a 1952 Central Intelligence Agency assessment described Nazi ideologue Emil Augsburg, an officer at the infamous Wannsee Institute, the SS think tank involved in planning the Final Solution. Augsburg's SS unit performed "special duties," a euphemism for exterminating Jews and other "undesirables" during the Second World War.

Although he was wanted in Poland for war crimes, Augsburg managed to ingratiate himself with the U.S. CIA, which employed him in the late 1940s as an expert on Soviet affairs. Recently released CIA records indicate that Augsburg was among a rogue's gallery of Nazi war criminals recruited by U.S. intelligence shortly after Germany surrendered to the Allies.

Pried loose by Congress, which passed the Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act three years ago, a long-hidden trove of once-classified CIA documents confirms one of the worst-kept secrets of the Cold War – the CIA's use of an extensive Nazi spy network to wage a clandestine campaign against the Soviet Union.

The CIA reports show that U.S. officials knew they were subsidizing numerous Third Reich veterans who had committed horrible crimes against humanity, but these atrocities were overlooked as the anti-Communist crusade acquired its own momentum. For Nazis who would otherwise have been charged with war crimes, signing on with American intelligence enabled them to avoid a prison term.

www.commondreams.org...

Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act

Public Law 105-246

Section 1. Short Title

This Act may be cited as the "Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act."

Section 2. Establishment of Nazi War Criminal Records Interagency Working Group

(a) Definitions -- In this section the term

(1) "agency" has the meaning given such term under section 551 of title 5,United States Code;

(2) "Interagency Group" means the Nazi War Criminal Records InteragencyWorking Group established under subsection (b);

(3) "Nazi war criminal records" has the meaning given such term under section 3of this Act; and

(4) "record" means a Nazi war criminal record.

(b) Establishment of Interagency Group --

(1) In general -- Not later than 60 days after the date of enactment of this Act,the President shall establish the Nazi War Criminal Records Interagency Working Group,which shall remain in existence for 3 years after the date the Interagency Group isestablished.

(2) Membership -- The President shall appoint to the Interagency Groupindividuals whom the President determines will most completely and effectively carry outthe functions of the Interagency Group within the time limitations provided in this section,including the Director of the Holocaust Museum, the Historian of the Department ofState, the Archivist of the United States, the head of any other agency the Presidentconsiders appropriate, and no more than 3 other persons. The head of an agencyappointed by the President may designate an appropriate officer to serve on theInteragency Group in lieu of the head of such agency.

(3) Initial Meeting -- Not later than 90 days after the date of enactment of thisAct, the Interagency Group shall hold an initial meeting and begin the functions requiredunder this section.

(c) Functions -- Not later than 1 year after the date of enactment of this Act, theInteragency Group shall, to the greatest extent possible consistent with section 3 of this Act --

(1) locate, identify, inventory, recommend for declassification, and makeavailable to the public at the National Archives and Records Administration, all Nazi warcriminal records of the United States;

(2) coordinate with agencies and take such actions as necessary to expedite therelease of such records to the public; and

(3) submit a report to Congress, including the Committee on the Judiciary of theSenate and the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight of the House ofRepresentatives, describing all such records, the disposition of such records, and theactivities of the Interagency Group and agencies under this section.

www.accessreports.com...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What's really creepy is the same familys, the same coporations, are in power now here in the US. As paranoid as that sounds, it is true. The only ones that even bothered changing their names is the pharmaceutical companies. SE Johnson, Bayer, you name it, most of the big ones are remnants of the redistributed IG Farben.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just to point out...

Should be "Declassified Files Confirm United States Collaboration with EX-Nazis"

As the CIA wasn't around at the time of the war...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It was the OSS, and Project Paperclip.

"Project to identify, collect, recruit, and bring German scientists and technologists to the United States."

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Gee...I've been pointing out this particular connection between the US Government & the captured Nazis around these forums for years...

I've always thought how amazing it was that, in just a few short decades since WW2, how many people have forgotten how the USSR & US "split up" Hitler's highest people after the war. We've forgotten already how to watch for signs of potential Nazism creeping into the US political arena. After all, the price of maintaining freedom is constant vigilance...On the main, American People have forgotten how to be vigilant.

Nobody connects the fact that Hitler used his own party-members to spread terrorism, then publicly promised to rid Germany of the terrorists if granted "special powers"...And then fulfilled that promise once he was elected to have more power. Of course it was easy for him to stop the terrorists...He was their boss!

And see how America has forgotten or ignored the fact that the Bush family has close ties with Osama & put the blame for 9/11 on him...And then once starting the invasion of Afghanistan, totally forgot all about Osama even though Bush swore publicly to "never rest" until Osama was caught.

See how Bush has used the day of 9/11 as a rallying cause to figuratively "light a match" to the Constitution with the Patriot Act...And how similar were the events surrounding the burning of the Reichstag.

How many people have forgotten those "former" Nazis that taught our own US government how to apply Hitler's political tactics? And that the very same families that had ties to Germany during Hitler's reign now hold high positions within our government?

How easy it is to "wag the dog" & distract the masses from remembering a few very basic facts surrounding the cause & events of "The Holocaust"...And harbor the very same instigators within our own governmental structure.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
im glad you liking this find, i thought it would be better to put this in RATs cause this subject is still abit sensitive.

Should be "Declassified Files Confirm United States Collaboration with EX-Nazis"

well, true lol but still, their Nazi's

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
yeah, to think if theres a nazi connection to the CIA, and a CIA connection to Bush Sr. and a definete connection to Bush Jr. i. e. PRESIDENT of the USA, .... then whats that mean.

our prez's connections, not to mention policy, are a bit too close to nazism for comfort. when will this stuff finally come out and be accepted as CRIMINAL? will it take the destruction of america, so they can write in textbooks about the stupid american people who let it happen? sad sad sad.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well, we have known this for years. most of the rocket technology used by both soviet and american space programs.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It gets better, watch this. =)

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
On the main, American People have forgotten how to be vigilant.

Now that, is more true than the majority are willing to even admit to. If it was not, things would not be the same, would they.

It is hard to tell any more...

Found something else that may be of interest;

Prelude to Terror: The Rise of the Bush Dynasty, the Rogue CIA, and the Comprising of American Intelligence

www.amazon.com...=1114785404/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-5971204-0364660?v=glance&s=books

[edit on 15-5-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Does anyone have a links to credible sources that verify Alex Jones claims that the Bush family ran a bank with Nazi's during WWII? Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Was this thread always on RATS or was it moved here recently, if so, just out of curiosity, why was it moved here?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
My guess was that infinite posted it in RATS to begin with because of how he says

im glad you liking this find, i thought it would be better to put this in RATs cause this subject is still abit sensitive.

Admittedly I don't remember though...

infinite?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sensitive or not, it's the truth, and well-known by a good portion of conspiracy researchers. This stuff should be out in ATS. The more people know, the more people will realize that history is repeating itself and that we need to stand against it.

Good find, Inf, but please, move this out where others can benefit from it. Censorship is the tool of tyranny, regardless of whether it's imposed, or self-imposed.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
Does anyone have a links to credible sources that verify Alex Jones claims that the Bush family ran a bank with Nazi's during WWII? Thanks

Google it and thou shall find:
www.google.be...

Some examples of sources that aren't conspiracy sites, but news sites:

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.washtimes.com...
www.foxnews.com...

As you see, of all news sources, even Fox had to verify it
(sorry, but thats just hilarious)

Anyways, if you research the involvement of this specific bank with the Nazi's, you'll see that they funded nearly half of everything Hitler had.

Then just a few years later, George senior comes to the public spotlight as a high level player in the US, followed by him being vice president for 2 terms and president for 1 and at the end of the century his son being president for 2 terms.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
if a mod reads this, can they move this thread into the public area?

thank you

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't really see the point of this thread.

None of this is breaking or anything new, Project Paperclip has long been known about.

They were also employed post-WW2 so I don't see how you can draw the conclusion that the US was collaborating.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That is not the point, the point is that TOO many people are "igno rant" of these facts. I agree with the sentiments stated by the members above your post.

If more poeple were aware of the reality of the Bush support of Germany, and thus Hitler of WWII, does anyone think the results of the elections would be simular? I would like to believe no, I would like to believe our country would not vote for Nazi sympathizers. Evidently this was not the case, and there are more people in favor of such hypocrisy.

I would like to add somthing I feel is relevent;

Global Military spending , in billions per year:
$664- U.S. allies
$50- Russia
$51- China
$7- Axis of evil

After 9/11 US spending on anti-terorism appropriately rose. But the budget still includes nuclear and other weapons designed to fight the Cold War.
Former Admirals, Generals,and Pentagon offi cia ls agree that the US can safely reduce the Pentagon highest buget 15% ($60 billion) per year.

* With Iraq under US control, axis of evil counties include now Iran and North Korea
**Pentagon budget figures do not inclue cost of Iraq or Afghanitan wars.

Federal spending, selected programs, in Billions, per year;
$401 - Pentagon *
$41- Childrens health
$34- K-12 Education
$10- Humanitarian foreign aid
$7- Head start
$2- Reduce reliance on Oil

We can meet basic human needs at home and abroad by reducing obsolete Cold war weapons and investing 15% of the Pentagon budget in;
Provide head start for all eligible Us kids $ 2 billion/yr
Provide healthcare for all uninsured Us kids $13 billion/yr
Rebuild America's Schools over 10 years $12 billion/yr
Achieve energy independance with clean technology 48 billion/yr
Feed all of the world's starving children $25 billion/yr

* Pentagon figure does not include the cost of Iraq an Afghanistan wars.

These facts and figures are based on TrueMajority.org sources, I am proud to be an active representative of this non profit organization.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
If more poeple were aware of the reality of the Bush support of Germany, and thus Hitler of WWII, does anyone think the results of the elections would be simular?

They would have been very different, if people had followed the money and saw who was behind what, then Prescott Bush, Dulles, Ford, and all the other Nazi financeers would have been tried for treason and hanged and the Millions if not Billions in the hidden accounts of the Thyssen Family would have not eventually financed the campaigning of the Bush Regime.
Did you know it took literally fifty years to disolve the I G Farben Company...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Did you know it took literally fifty years to disolve the I G Farben Company...

No Sir, I did not. Thank you, for that valuable information.

I am only hoping others, will look into these truths, and see for themselves the who and what of these crimes against the poeple. Not just people of the USA, people from all over this world in every country.

If only they would try, instead of being the blind sheep, following others who are justas or more blind.

Thinking for ones self is more valuable, than all the gold and riches in the multi-universe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join