It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Gas Chambers in Oregon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The following true information deals with the genocide mechanisms now in place to follow gun control! I do not want to give his name publically, but the Christian trenching professional, one of the best on the West Coast, is 67-year old Phil Lane, an excellent Christian whose father was a dedicated missionary.

In Oregon, there are now two underground gas chambers built by the Rockford Corporation - under a never publicized "joint venture" - for 1 billion dollars! The first underground gas chamber is located by traveling to Mist, Oregon, to Junction Hwy 202 & 47, then travel northwest 11 1/2 miles, then 1.3 miles west on Hwy 202 to a private driveway turning back into the trees, to a ten or twelve foot fence with security guard. In plain clothes at the gate, the security guard wears dark trousers, a white shirt, and is armed with a fully (not semi) automatic weapon. Once inside the fence, the security guard stops once every thirty seconds - while conducting a worker to the gas chambers - for a security check. The compound has 150 armed guards with fully automatic weapons. These guards are pledged to strict silence and wear "triangle" arm patches. Nearby vehicles are dark blue, almost black, with Connecticut and New Jersey license plates. This installation has "6 or 7 underground buildings, plus a huge chamber!" This structure is "120x140 or 150 and 40 or 60 feet deep underground." Just to the very west of this gas chamber is where some of the richest natural gas wells in the U.S. are located. This "huge building" is the first tie-in and tap to these gas wells, reveals an Oregon trenching professional who has seen absolutely no "tie-in" there for twenty years. There is a duplicate facility at Goat Mountain, Oregon. Both facilities are 50 miles equidistant from Portland. A maximum 85,000 people per day can be murdered in these underground facilities.

From the air, because of the tree covering over the Mist underground gas chamber, an engineer who was called to the site reports. "You'd have to be looking with something very elaborate. They are so careful with how they're working with ground restoration it's bizarre. Right down to the last blade of grass." The engineer continues, "There is a 24-inch underground gas pipe with webbing systems inside and another 8-inch specialized fiber optic cable conduit riding on runner things in the center of it. Setting on cradles, the 8-inch is a coated system you can't even pick up with electronics: it just hides itself inside the gas line. When they start backfilling the trench this gas line is in, there is a 12-inch on top of it. The Rockford Corporation says it's almost impossible to detect. Pivoting off of Portland, a six-lane road in a 50-mile "parameter circle" was put in by Asian countries for maximum secrecy. The Japanese and Chinese "inserted money into this 'golden circle' for military movement." The asian work gangs for this six-lane road could not speak english for maximum secrecy. The gas and communication lines - from MIst - loop the Salem area and back up into the Goat Mountain facility, which has black unmarked helicopters flying in after 10:30 p.m. Pacific time, each night, to the Goat Mountain landing area with infrared landing lights. Goat Mountain is not on many U.S. maps. Thirty white-painted UN buses have been photographed just outside this Goat Mountain facility. It is reported the deeply-underground Oregon state militia have formed "elite commando units" and are watching the gas chambers closely. A former U.S. Army military intelligence officer with the Oregon militia reports the Oregon National Guard is mostly sold out to the NWO and cannot be trusted...

Stephen Volk

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting story! Do you have any photos or other supporting documents??? A map would be great!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Found this re Goat Mountain

Oregonbigfoot.com Photo Research Journal
February 17, 2002
Clackamas County, OR

Molallla River Track Find

Bob and I went up to Molalla this weekend to check up on the following report submitted via our report form:

Date: February 5, 2002

Some friends and i had a fire up at goat mountain for the night and we heard noises coming from all around us like something walking through the bushes. Whenever we would shine a flashlight in the forest, we wouldnt see anything and the noises would stop for a while. Then all of a sudden a tree was pushed over on to our fire, putting the fire out and when we shined the flashlight in the direction of the tree a large black furry creature was walking quickly away breaking branches off trees.

Witness name and email withheld by request

On Sunday, February 17, 2002 we attempted to reach Goat Mountain via Hwy. 45. The roads up near the mountain were too snowy for our AWD Safari van. I was interested in seeing the area because I knew that Frank Kaneaster had found a track below the microwave tower on top of that mountain in the late 1990's. Disappointed, we decided to do some more searching down in the Molalla River Basin.

We drove to the Molalla site. I got out and had a look around; nothing but dog prints in the mud. The snow had melted at this elevation by now; it was really snowy last time we were up there. I wanted to continue on, try to drive down Copper Creek and find the gravel pit mentioned in an old TR report (the one where the witnesses saw lights in the trees (www.oregonbigfoot.com...). We made it as far as Poopanelly Creek, then the snow got too thick again. We parked at the bridge and started to hike up the road. There were a few dog and people prints in the snow here and there, but what caught my eye were four large tracks that were really far apart. I stood beside the tracks, to match the stride (see photo). We took several photos (see below).

The tracks measured 6"X16" with a stride (between opposite feet) of 32", and a stride from right toe to right heel of 8'. There were only four tracks - the rest had presumably been destroyed by tire marks. I estimate about an inch of snowmelt distortion in the tracks; there were no apparent toe prints, but the sheer size, width and stride met our criteria for documentation. In the second photo I'm holding out my hands to demonstrate length of the impression; however, exact measurements were made.

Try topozone.com... for a topographical map of Goat Mountain and its in the County of Wallowa 452148N 1172924W North Minam Meadows

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
this is real scary stuff, i also read the report of a defected scientist from dulce, he states, how bethlehem steel and other railway engineering firms, are constructing 102,700 windowless passenger train carriages, fitted with hand and ankle shackles, what in the f%$k are the masons, greys and others upto, this stuff gets scarier by the minute, and knowing info like that be very careful mate

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
that is pretty scary, do u have any docs or links to info about this??

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
[Edited on 30-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I do not mean to debunk,but there are some vital details that are missing from the story,like which way the driveway comes off the main road,there are other nearby towns which are closer than mist,which would make it easier to find,
I tried to make sense of those directions using an expedia mapping program along with microsoft terraserver,but was unable to spot anything.
Are there more detailed descriptions available?,a website with more info?,these things always spark my curious side.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
very scary, thank God i live in Texas

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
let me know what you find out,with more details I may be able to spot it on satellite and hi altitude photo imagery,sometimes you can spot thing pretty east that way if you look for them in the right place.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
I have the same concerns/questions. But so far its legit. I don't live too far from there (good for me huh?). I've been thinkning of staking a site out. Looks like highway 45 snakes around Goat mtn.

yeah you should and blow the whole thing open. But be careful thou.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Do you mean like death gas chambers? That is very interesting either way.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There is always the possibity that these things were constructed to incinerate something else,if it were for people you would think that there would be railyards and landing strips to bring them into the area to be disposed of,I find nothing like this on near it in terraserver.
Somebody might just want to walk up and ask,they might give you a tour.
Not to forget it or discount it,just keep an open mind without jeopardising your own safety.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wait- you said you didn't want to give his name and in the next sentence you tell it.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Unbalanced - keep in mind... with the huge underground network of complexes and connections in North America - quite often you will not see railroads and landing strips.

They have the ability to bring people in from underground.

Some messed up ShYt to be sure....Are You Ready?

JAH

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Are you sure this is not a natural gas storage facility???

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
[Edited on 13-1-2004 by kukla]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I just did a google search for cold air engineering and got no hits in the US. Sorry to hear that the bastards screwed with you. Carry a gun. You appear to be in Bigfoot country.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join