It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SADDAMS SONS CONFIRMED DEAD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
> BREAKING NEWS
Saddam�s sons Uday and Qusay have been killed by U.S. troops in gunfight in Mosul, U.S. military officials confirm.

More follows, story is minutes old.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by David]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That's two professional rapists less on the planet...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
to paraphrase a line from ghostbusters

two in the box,

ready to go,

we be fast and they be slow!

two down, one left...

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
yes, two more that cant talk

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
let them feel the burn

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'll believe it when the DNA tests are in, but not before.... Hopefully, these aren't the same sources that informed us of Iraq's attempt to buy uranium....

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Gazrok

I'm with you on this.

This is actually the third time since the 2003 invasion commenced, that one or both sons have been presumed killed.

On the other topic related to this you will see someone's logic:

1. Yes, they are confirmed dead
2. Oh, they are doing DNA tests now.

That is not good ATS logic, is it?

As a matter of intelligence gathering, I am really interested to know the original source of DNA of Hussein's sons for matching purposes. Was it freely donated, or grabbed from a hospital after blood tests, or where? Never understood this, keen to know.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is rumored that the Christians In Action have some time ago, acuired genetic material of Saddam. How reliable this source is, is probably a reflection of their record/history. Until I see it on 20/20 or some possibly credible news media, I won't beleive anything, and probley not even then. As I am about as skeptic as they come, of both sides of the field...

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Gazrok

I'm with you on this.

This is actually the third time since the 2003 invasion commenced, that one or both sons have been presumed killed.

On the other topic related to this you will see someone's logic:

1. Yes, they are confirmed dead
2. Oh, they are doing DNA tests now.

That is not good ATS logic, is it?

As a matter of intelligence gathering, I am really interested to know the original source of DNA of Hussein's sons for matching purposes. Was it freely donated, or grabbed from a hospital after blood tests, or where? Never understood this, keen to know.

You got a problem with me MA?
If so...say so.........!
Attacking my logic only confirms you over blown ego/intelligence mayhaps?!?!
Did I have to come out and say I was wrong for anyone to realize I was wrong?
And your comment to thus only furthers "whose" motives?
I reckon before you believe they are dead, the bodies need to be stamped with the MA "stamp of approval"???

Your right....ATS logic indeed....carry on...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That is very interesting, Advisor. I thought it might have been Saddam Hussein DNA, although I hadn't expected him or his sons to be donating locks of hair, or leaving uneaten food portions lying around, or letting private doctors do anything with their material...

Thanks for coming forward, Seekerof. No, I don't have a problem with you, only that sometimes your logic is flawed, and it is good that you recognize that and deal with it.

My ego is very healthy indeed. I will let you know when the corpses have the MaskedAvatar seal of approval, if you wish.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the confirmed high use of body doubles....I would accept it.

Remember, they ransacked their private residences as well....should be rather simple to round up DNA samples, and eliminate others' DNA... All it takes is some hair in a brush....

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I read that some of Hussein's relatives in the west voluntarilly gave samples to aid in identification. Sorry, I don't have a link for this.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I heard about this a few hours ago. Maybe Saddam will get the message. They all deserved to die!

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Good analysis, Gazrok.

I wonder if the source of that DNA for matching purposes is ever revealed to inquisitve minds after events like this. Probably not, I guess, all hearsay and conjecture.

Freddie

And the relatives in the west are alive to tell the tale? Some wonders never cease.

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I read quite a while ago that they had DNA of saddam et al.

When they thought they had got him in he bunker, they talked about it, so they are ready to go.

However, even though they say they have confirmed it, I hear on the latest reports that they refuse to say HOW they confirmed it.

I think they can get samples through the relatives.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
I read that some of Hussein's relatives in the west voluntarilly gave samples to aid in identification. Sorry, I don't have a link for this.

Right.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We got the wrong Husseins.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What makes you say that?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see when the bodies have been confirmed, to see what, if any, retaliations will take place. There might not be anything major, but if I was a military troop still in Iraq, I'd be a little paranoid. There are still a lot of Saddam supporters in Iraq and news of this will probably not sit to well.

Also, why haven't they changed the terrorist alert level? You would think that this would constitute the level to orange, but as far as I know, they haven't. Before, the government would jump the level anytime they thought they had "evidence" of possible threats. Doesn't the death of Saddam's sons give reason to a possible threat? Many Saddam supporters are also Bin Laden supporters as well.

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by Doomsday]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They had Bremmer in a news conference and they seem to be quite confident in the identities. There was also mention of "celebratory fire" in the cities as word spread of the deaths of Uday and Qusay. Then of course we were supposed to be welcomed with flowers ect. ect..
Who knows. I for one am hopeful that we got them though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join