It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Governments are terrified of the aliens----should they tell that to the people?

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
While there is little here to give your story veracity, can you go into any more detail on what you personally have seen and know about ETs and their vehicles? Also, how could anything be "imaginary" inside a UFO? Wouldn't everything inside be real? Why would ETs put fakery in their own vehicles? To amuse themselves?

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Please discribe this experience. Did the screen get all messed up as the aliens took control of your television? Inside of the UFO?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

I believe we are closer to the truth coming out AND being accepted than we have ever been in our history. I do not believe it is about inferiority it is about suppression for government gain - not ours. They do not want us to know the truth - but it will prevail.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
While there is little here to give your story veracity, can you go into any more detail on what you personally have seen and know about ETs and their vehicles? Also, how could anything be "imaginary" inside a UFO? Wouldn't everything inside be real? Why would ETs put fakery in their own vehicles? To amuse themselves?

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Frith]

Perhaps everything is real, but while inside the ship the atmosphere is like a drug induced experience and difficult to differentiate between reality and imaginary. The minute you step out of the craft the mind goes back to normal.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
I do not believe it is about inferiority it is about suppression for government gain - not ours. They do not want us to know the truth - but it will prevail.

The governments are not calling the shots----never have---never will.

If the aliens wanted to make contact with the general population there is nothing stopping them----they don't want to-----yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well, I see interraction with all sorts of Alien races cas a chance for learning new ideas and ideas. I don't know what is just so scary about that.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Some1 has seen Steven Spielberg's 'Taken' bit too much lately.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's not that inside the ships is imaginary. It's simply that you are in two different realms simultaneously.

So how about some better descriptions at least. I'm surprised this thread has been so civil regarding "proof" of your experience. ATS is losing it's touch maybe? Anyway. Details! We want details!

What shape was the vessel?

How big was it?

What did the inside and outside look like?

What type of propulsion system was used?

What else do you know about the alien contact with our hapless leaders?

Did someone actually pilot the vessel or just turn it on?

And about a million and a half other questions....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

JAK

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I agree with ShadowHasNoSource sleeper.

In your initial post you make some quite extraordinary claims. I, and I don't doubt many others, would be fascinated if you would elaborate a little.

Jack

[edit on 10/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Surely any story that starts "once upon a time" is a fairytale. This just happens to be a very short an none too enlightening one.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
C'mon, sleeper, don't leave us hangin' now!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The wine is hard, the king is harder, the woman harder than the king but the truth is harder than anything and it's eternal... so the truth will prevail soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Some1 has seen Steven Spielberg's 'Taken' bit too much lately.

Steven Spielberg's TAKEN is so far off the mark that even the military with their vast resources could not come close to matching the depth of deception in that one film.

Perhaps Spielberg works for the aliens.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
It's not that inside the ships is imaginary. It's simply that you are in two different realms simultaneous.

What shape was the vessel?

How big was it?

What did the inside and outside look like?

What type of propulsion system was used?

What else do you know about the alien contact with our hapless leaders?

Did someone actually pilot the vessel or just turn it on?

And about a million and a half other questions....

You got that one right "two realms" can be confusing at first.

The ship I was in was about thirty feet wide, but once inside the ship was much larger.

The propulsion system is magnetic wave of sorts, and runs on a mixture of pixy dust, far to complex to explain or understand. Reverse engineering is a long way off on that system.

I know they are helpless leaders, concerning the aliens.

The craft had no seats, and no cockpit. It operated on its own, perhaps controlled by telepathy, not sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo

In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

The aliens have no intention of conquering the human race, nor would they be concerned about preserving infrastructure if they did----in comparison to them we live in caves.

However, they are involved in world affairs, nothing happens without their knowledge and possibly their approval.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Could you perhaps draw a diagram of what you saw, explain what business you had in entering the craft and also if they are in the future going to take 'action' against humanity that they would make humanity privvy to their existance..

Certainly an interesting thread I must admit but I can see it fizzing out when the author loses interest like so many threads similar to this have done.

Perhaps why people are generally sceptical about these statments is that people want to believe, but are usually let down by lack of evidence in the same way that people want proof that god exists and a specific religion is the righteous path on pure faith and word of beneficiaries of said religion whether such as tele-evangelists or the Pope or Cleric which why such practises are hard to swallow.

[edit on 10/4/05 by Klepto]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Do you know what the aliens look like?Did you ever see them?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The wine is hard, the king is harder, the woman harder than the king but the truth is harder than anything and it's eternal... so the truth will prevail soon.

The truth is as clear as the nose on your face, but we can't see our own noses very well unless we look in the mirror.

You've heard the old cliché "truth is stranger than fiction." Most people don't want strange, or truth, they prefer fiction, it's easier on the digestive system.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join