It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth is going on at Denver International Airport ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well DIA is a very strange place, of course is an airport, but it looks like there is a LOT of stuff there to hide to the normal human eye, or let�s say to unware people, just take a lot at the murals, and the pictures, the masonic symbols etc etc. What the heck is going on there? Underground base? only "they" know it!

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
hmm.
look at the murals. the one with the soldier waving a sword and a gun is pretty ominous.

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by TheSwordMaster]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Wierd stuff there all i can think of related to the Gargoyle is that maybe DIA was built on religious anciet site maybe.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
found the website of the airport. read about the arts there. aslo stuff about the gargoyles

www.flydenver.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Wierd stuff there all i can think of related to the Gargoyle is that maybe DIA was built on religious anciet site maybe.

Don�t know but is one of the biggests airports on earth.. and the masonic symbols?
What do u think about Masonic Capstone at DIA?
And the inscription?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Maybe its something to do with telling the time of day u know like a sundial maybe.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I 've told ya what i think CA noew your turn.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i just tried the link, and at this moment, "anomalous-images.com" is offline. too bad. it was an excellent article.
basically the jist is, that denver international will be the central spaceport for the new world order's western quadrant.
underneath the airport are HUGE tunnels ending in HUGE doors. there is a sense of weirdness and fear experienced in this restricted area.
the art has not only masonic, but reptilian symbolism as well. the "sundial" is rumoured to be a control centre for incoming craft. the elobarate pedestal has a crude wooden block where the "controls" can be installed at a later date.
in the murals, the plan of the new world order is clearly spelled out. the darth vader character burning the old order down. the death of all religions, as represented by the girls in the coffins. then the beating of swords into plowshares by the children(it seems all the adults are "gone"). the child at working at the anvil is clearly aryan. the other children are gathered around him. the wildlife has all been put into transparent cubes.
the airport is dedicated to his worshipful master so and so, the masonic grand wazoo, anyway. strange considering it's a government installation.

see the paintings

here's a thread with some links and opinions.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i just tried the link, and at this moment, "anomalous-images.com" is offline. too bad. it was an excellent article.
basically the jist is, that denver international will be the central spaceport for the new world order's western quadrant.
underneath the airport are HUGE tunnels ending in HUGE doors. there is a sense of weirdness and fear experienced in this restricted area.
the art has not only masonic, but reptilian symbolism as well. the "sundial" is rumoured to be a control centre for incoming craft. the elobarate pedestal has a crude wooden block where the "controls" can be installed at a later date.
in the murals, the plan of the new world order is clearly spelled out. the darth vader character burning the old order down. the death of all religions, as represented by the girls in the coffins. then the beating of swords into plowshares by the children(it seems all the adults are "gone"). the child at working at the anvil is clearly aryan. the other children are gathered around him. the wildlife has all been put into transparent cubes.
the airport is dedicated to his worshipful master so and so, the masonic grand wazoo, anyway. strange considering it's a government installation.

see the paintings

here's a thread with some links and opinions.

Nice links mate, pretty good pictures of the airport, but some of the pics are really scary, i just can�t understand the real meaning of it, anyway in the first link u posted it says that they are related with a german secret society... Weird anyway, because u see some pics with german soldiers and german kids, also jews, and indian kids, well i actually wanted to have all the pictures from that airport to see all in a raw and try to get a meaning.
But is one of the biggest airports on earth, it is 53 square miles big

Why should they need such a huge airport? Do u think it has a base in the underground?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I tell u maybe it was a ritual site b4 thats why they keep the murals,gargoyles cos if they remove then maybe some bad sh!t will happen to the airpot.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You guys are beginning to crack me up again.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Dudes are really into some freaky stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well at least they(DIA) should warn ppl b4 they eneter the airport that some paintings maybe too graphic for youngsters.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Most people really dont give a hoot whats on the walls. They just are too busy worrying about getting out of the airport and to there next gate. I work for an airline and I have never had one person say anything about those things. In fact most people dont even notice them
Some employees say that they are getting unusally sick because of a high amount of mold or something under the airport...i dunno...sounds like some koooky goings on

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I personally wouldnt be sick of seeing murals like that but an 8 year old i guess would be.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
No, they dont care. The populace is pretty much too distracted in life to notice artwork. Or dead babies on walls.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
How may comments or complaints have they had bout this?

I think it sounds cool (only cos i am a death metal freak)

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I dont know what that is. But dont hurt yourself.
I have asked some guys at DIA. but the airline I work
for doesnt have any counters close to those paintings
apparently they are near the United terminal..but no one really talks about artwork. Passengers or employees...We posted this on our ACS page and hardly anyone commented on them.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Death metal is a form of heavy metal(f.y.i)

Anyway i wonder if anyother airports have this kind of wierd stuff as decoration?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

i am a death metal freak too mate,
but this is too serious, i think something must be going on there, more than subliminal messages with murals on an airport, this place must be something related with experiments or something like that, look at the size, technology and the time of construction, such a huge facility, don�t know this whole thing stinks

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
"Death metal is a form of heavy metal(f.y.i)

Anyway i wonder if anyother airports have this kind of wierd stuff as decoration? "

From what I understand only the ones with giant alien bases built under them.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join