It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book coming out soon called "Exempt from Disclosure", and it's going to be good!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
*This info was sent to me via email from Bill Hamilton:

This book, which I made a minor contribution to, will be ready around mid-April and I will be letting everyone know how to obtain it...

"Exempt from Disclosure"
Robert M. Collins and Richard C. Doty, Copyrighted
2005 by Peregrine Communications, all rights
reserved. The book will be 208 pages and having 75
illustrations. Estimated price will be $19.95 plus
postage and handling.

The book will include:

*Richard C. Doty: Air Force Office of Special
Investigations (AFOSI) Counter-Intelligence. This
will include the OSI investigation of Bennewitz.

*Los Alamos: Reverse Engineering in the Z-Division
and Area 51-S4 with many hair raising documents from
a confidential LANL source.

*Los Alamos: TA 49 underground EBE time capsule
drawing with photos.

*Group photos of new MJ-12 Team Members and the true
story of the Aviary, not the mythology.

*Plus other hair raising chapters focused on key
players and what they knew.

Bill Hamilton
AstroScience Research Network
www.astrosciences.info...

[edit on 23-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well..............aren't you going to tell us what your minor contribution was?

Are you under a gag order from the publisher?

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That's an email from Bill Hamilton to me, so it's Bill who made the minor contribution smart guy, not me!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
That's an email from Bill Hamilton to me, so it's Bill who made the minor contribution smart guy, not me!

Oh I see! Sorry.

I've been a little out of sorts this afternoon for some reason. I've been reading and typing like someone that just sniffed a couple cans of Krylon or something.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm interested to see what these LANL sources have to say about LANL's connection with Area 51/S-4. I've always thought there was an underground tunnel that connects them together. The exchange of technology and science must be astounding!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Is this book going to be Sci-fi, or non-fiction and what type of proof will they be offering other than their words?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's going to be the truth. What proof? Well that's where the problem is. Someone with real information can come forward but with no physical proof most won't believe them which is the way the government likes it! We'll see, I only know what Bill Hamilton has told me so far...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The book sounds interesting, but know you got me wondering. I take it LANL means Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory. I briefly heard something about the Dr. Lee arrest, that is was a cover-up? Sounds like strange things happening there. Can any one fill me in, or point to a link? Thanks.

[edit on 3/23/2005 by rwatkins]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
It's going to be the truth. What proof? Well that's where the problem is. Someone with real information can come forward but with no physical proof most won't believe them which is the way the government likes it! We'll see, I only know what Bill Hamilton has told me so far...

And how are you sure it is the truth? How do you know he is not trying to make money by telling lies?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
LANL = Los Alamos National Laboratory

Located in New Mexico not toooooo far away from Dulce!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
PS - This book is due out sometime next month (April).

"Exempt from Disclosure"

LINK: www.ufoconspiracy.com...

[edit on 27-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
George W. Bush MJ-12 Letter and more...

Click on these links:

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

What do you think of that MJ-12 letter which mentions Dan Crain signed by George Bush?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So where can we buy this book as there are no links etc. on the web site?

Do you think Amazon will be selling it like the Disclosure book?

I have cash waiting ........

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think it will be sold on Amazon, but I'm not 100% sure. Bill Hamilton said he will email me with details on how to buy the book before it's released. I'll pass that information along to everyone here!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm just trying to spread the word about a new UFO/ET book for those interested. I have NOTHING to do with this book in any way. Don't be so negative man. Take a chill pill.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If it delivers what it promises, then indeed far more important than just a book promo. These have been intense areas of speculation for some time, so it's definitely on my buy list...

What do you think of that MJ-12 letter which mentions Dan Crain signed by George Bush?

The one I saw mentioned Burisch. Personally, I don't buy Burisch's story at all, and I'm not buying this letter. There's really nothing pointing to it being even remotely official save for a signature, that could have been lifted from anywhere. I'd like to see some other markings indicating this had gone through at least SOME channels...and the all caps style seems unlikely to be used nowadays.... The "shredding" is a nice touch though...

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join