It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i do not knwo how many have seen them but i have my hole life from the day i was born tell now and forever will tell the day i die i was wondering if any one whoudl be willing to tell me what they think of demons and what they might look liek to that preson for i think a presons deep fear's change what a demon or hell spawn will look like from preson to preson...

to me a demon looks like a man with almost leatherly wings his skin is hard not liek that of a lizard but harder then normal human skin there eyes range from any color at all and they are strong very strong...

please tell me what you think they look like..

P.S. i am not afirad of the demons that guide me in my life i embrach them as my own and they have forever helped me live

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Vash]

pao

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
been watching alot of jeepers creepers?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
When someone say demon, all I can think of is the halfnaked Andariel from Diablo

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Oh Man...do some folks on this board seriously need to keep taking their meds...

Yeh..I see demons...it's called "Roast Beef Dinner" and it tempts me every Sunday

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yes I have seen one and it scared the hell out of me and my girlfriend at the time. It was May of 1987, and I was visiting my girlfriend in Fredricksburg, Va. The whole area is widely known for its contributation to the Confederate forces in the Civil War of 1862-65? The house she had bought previous to our meeting and I can remember her telling me one day, that there were things going on in the old house that she did not understand. Like the doors suddenly closing, funny sounds coming from upstairs,cabinets closing and just a general sense of being watched. The upstairs bedroom would always be near freezing even in the dead of summer.
One weekend I was invited to spend the weekend at her place in Spotsilvania County.(The county in which Fredricksburg is located) We had been up having a few drinks and well you know what is about to happen between a young man and a young and beautiful girl. One thing led to a marathon session under the covers and we were smoking.
After we were finished, we lay in each others arms in the bed and she had just gone to sleep and I was almost there myself. All of a sudden there was a small wind that was coming in the bedroom from somewhere. I'll say at this point, all the doors and windows were shut and locked and the home was secure before we got down to muskrat love that evening.
We were in the bed and all of a sudden, there was this mysterious light that started coming together at the foot of the bed and the room got so cold it wasn't funny.
I was wide awake and she is still there sleeping when I put my hand on her shoulder and woke her up and telling her at the same time to be quiet. She and I just about had a fit because all this time, the circle of light at the foot of the bed had been coming together in the form of a human face.
The diameter of this circle of light was slightly larger than human head.
We were actually paralized with sheer terror.
This circle of light had finally come together over a period of about 30 seconds which to us seemed like an eternity. She was so scared, she hid under the covers and I did not know wether to sheet or go blind at this point. This life like human head had lit up the whole bedroom with its soft but strong light. It was as intense as a 150watt lamp.
It started talking to us and telling us that we must leave because the house had been during the war, a hospital for the wounded Confed. troops. It said that(from what we could peice together later that morning) we were distrubing the souls of the ones who died in that house as a result of being wounded.
We noticed that he in every sense had acted like a gentelman and even spoke with a strong Southeren accent. The light had started to dissapate just as fast as it had assembled itself. We didn't know what to do after this little episode. We were both afraid to do anything but just lay there and look at each other while this thing formed. Now at this time, we started hearing from the upstairs bedroom, a series of sounds like you would hear in a hospital setting like the sounds and cries of people who were screaming from pain and agony.
We laid there for the rest of the night hearing all of these sounds and cries for a doctor to help with the troops.
To wind this story down, she went and looked up the history on this Civil War era home and found much to our surprise that indeed this house was in fact a field hospital during the war. We kept dating and eventually married with no children. After that night we would not go in it at night and she never slept there any more. I had her move in with me while she was selling the house. We both vowed to never go into the house again.
We did not even go in to move her stuff out and over to my place. I had to hire a moving crew to actually go in. I was not going back in there for anything!
The movers having finished doing their job came back to us for their pay and they told us the whole time they were in the house they had to put on sweatshirts in the dead of summer. They couldn't figure out why it was so cold in there.
From time to time, I reflect back to this for a reality check. It was really weird. It was so cold that night when the face appeared at the foot of the bed that our feet were like we had just been standing in ice. It made me look at things that go bump in the night in a whole different light and attitude and actually led me in the quest for the truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Demons are only seen by people who fear them. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool and can project fears. Not unlike ouja boards which will always project a persons fears first.

In regards to the post above, I have seen a circle of light at the foot of my bed, it was a pale lemony colour but no demons in it. It was quite beautiful in fact.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It said that(from what we could peice together later that morning) we were distrubing the souls of the ones who died in that house as a result of being wounded.
Dude, you should have told him that this plane belong to the living and that whoever died there should have passed over a long time ago.

And I dont think that was a demon per say, but a ghost

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"got down to muskrat love that evening. "

haha classic. what the hell is a muskrat anyway?!!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Yes I have seen one and it scared the hell out of me and my girlfriend at the time. We had been up having a few drinks and well you know what is about to happen between a young man and a young and beautiful girl. One thing led to a marathon session under the covers and we were smoking.

Truncated quote

errrr...u were drinkin & smokin.....welll u aint gonna b the 1st stoner 2 trip out on heavy weed & booze maaaan lmfao...(check ur name: flyin high: hmmm; a clue maybe!)...or do u mean Ssssssmokin!

...also...why not give the name or address of the house...if its that (in)famous it will be on the 'Net so all can investigate?

Soz pal...i dont wanna rip u down just 4 the sake of it...but more serious info is required...less about ur Muskrat luv tho lololol.(thx 2 Captain & Tenille)

ps: finch...without bothering 2 look it up...i think a Muskrat is a bit like a Shrew or Vole or something like that

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
When you saw the light being, it probably wasn't a demon, but some one telling you of the spiritual presence in that house hold.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
usually, associated with a demon, you have unbearable heat and the smell of sulfur. not only that but demons can follow you for all your life. they want your life (soul) and because they can never die, they are a very patient set of entities that will follow you until they get what they want.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To clear up any lingering questions the name is as I wish to spell it, my girlfriend requested that I not make the phy. add. of the home public knoweldge (I guess for her protection) which I respect to this day, and if everyone always used the same words to describe everything, it would be a boring world.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
These demons help you man? I cant imagine a demon helping you.. Maybe your the antichrist, and just dont know it yet...
ha, im playing with you.

I agree that a sort of demon could appear to you in many different ways, i personally beleive to many, they look like what many people call the "greys."

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I've often wonderd this as well. Check out this old pic/article on Coast. www.coasttocoastam.com...
Third paragraph from the bottom scared the s*** outta me....l

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Tinko1]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have no desire to see a demon.
I have a couple of ex's that fit the bill close enough for government work.

...........just sayin

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't know that it was a demon, exactly, but I believe I ran into pure evil at one point in my life. This was before I was a Christian, and was a bit into the occult. I was with a friend, and we were driving a cousin of mine to Cadillac, Michigan. On our way back that night (we left Cadillac around 10PM for Chicago's north suburbs) we decided to take side roads over to Lake Michigan, then follow the lake to 90/94 in Chicago.

That night we saw my first "fireball", a huge meteorite hitting the atmosphere and splitting appart. It was incredible. We were also drinking massive amounts of Pepsi (I'm a Coke guy, but Pepsi at a gas station we stopped at was SUPER cheap) and were a little wacky.

I was traveling with my best friend since 6th grade, and this was post-high school. We knew eachother pretty dern well. We started to come into a little town around 1:00 AM, and a bar must have just closed. There were several people coming out of it, as we would soon see, but first we saw this individual.

As we drove down the road at 30 miles per hour, I looked to my right (Curtis was driving) and saw a man. Apparently, my face turned completely white, from what I was told, and I turned to my friend and said, in all seriousness, "If you see him walking on the road again, hit him."

Curtis looked to me about to laugh, then saw my face and got a little creeped out. I reiterated what I had said, and we talked about the guy. Who Curtis saw was completely different from what I saw. He saw this gaunt little dude in a duster stumbling along the side of the road trying to get home before he passed out. I, on the other hand, saw a rather meaty (either fat or buff, couldn't tell, but big) guy, full, scruffy beard, with the most terrifying eyes I've every seen. Where the eyes should have been were these black holes in the sockets. No eyeball, just blackness. And he looked at me as we passed. That was when I told my friend to kill him if we ever saw him again.

I have never wanted to kill another human being before in my life, but at that moment, that thing walking on the side of the road was not human to me. If it was, I never would have said, in all seriousness, to run him down if he was walking the same direction further down the road.

Now, this could have been sleep deprivation. We had been on the road for about 16 hours that day at this point, and it was 1 AM. As I said, caffeen was our friend. No other drugs were involved, we didn't do anything else. Just the Pepsi. We've talked about it since, and my buddy comes to ATS and will probably comment if I got anything wrong in my retelling. Wild, wild times. I may have even told this story before on ATS. Crazy stuff!

So you can be the judge. I will say, however, that I do believe in demons, now moreso than before I was a Christian.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Before i say anything i want to say so i dont get some stupid comment back, i have been to a head doctor who ruled me perfectly sane. besides medication given to me by my doctor i have NEVER taken drugs, and i have only ever once gotten drunk in my life that was when i 16. oh and i havent seen many horror movies.
i believe i have seen a demon before. i have had many of these physcic people tell me that i am powerful or that i have a special purpose, i can see things sometimes before they happen (actually kinda scarey). if you read my other post in pharanormal you will read that i can see much more than what is physicaly around us. ok now that you know that about me here is what happened to me.
it happened about 2 months ago. living in SA we have to out of necesity (cant spell) have alarms. it was a thursday night, 10:00pm my mom put the alarm on, the kitchen door to our courtyard was open so ahe had to put bypass the kitchen door. if the kitchen door hadnt been bypassed it would have set the alarm off imidiatly. at midnight the alarm went off (2 hours after it was set). my mom checked which eye had been activated and it said kitchen door. but this was impossible as it was bypassed and the kitchen door is a padded sensor not an eye so its not movement that activates it. we went to go investigate, there was something that just told me to watch from the door i looked out to the courtyard and i saw a red light about the size of a human seeing it struck instent terror into me, i looked closer and all i could see on what seemed to be the head were these sharp i wouldnt call them fangs or teeth something similar to them. and i would say horns but they werent quiet horns (it is difficult to explain) i felt if i got near it it would bite my arm off or something. that i think was a type of demon. i got my bf who knows about this sort of stuff to get rid of it.

i know there are those of you who will not beleive this which is fine but remember one thing though if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hell yes! Just look around, all kinds of the virtual variety right here.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thank you all for your input on this subject even if it was to bash on my spelling errors i do not mind some ppl can spell some cant *shurgs*

Moonbeam i am interasted in your tale there i my self have been told that i have a propuse on this world and in the next and i have also been told the (demons) that follow me are here to protect me but all in all i do not fear them what i fear is a void that when i die there will be nothing not even thought that i will not exist and will have no thoughts that is what i fear total and uter nothingness

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The stories above are very interesting, I mean, I wonder what these manifestations were doing here? I know that the 'Bed Light Head' warned of violating past memories and may of been nothing more than a guard/ghost of the past, but still it's all pretty weird.
I've never seen a demon except on that tenacious D video, but I was wondering... what if occasionally these demons are banished for certain behaviour to this plane/planet or surface?
That would mean this is the baddest place to be thrown!

Where did the idea that demons had wings come from?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join