It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed technologies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
Just one example, not very useful, intended to show that there are alternatives which are not readily visible.

I know that and i should have stopped typing earlier.

.So just because a current induces a surrounding field you think that there's many times more energy in the flow than you originally put in? ?

Well no one said anything about the current in the circuit doing much anything.
Heaviside, Lorentz and Poynting all noted that only a small ammount of the energy 'generated' were in fact being diverged into the circuit but since non of them had the foggiest notion where all that 'dark energy' came from ( pouring from the terminals of the 'source' dipole/generator/battery as it were)most of them kept as quite as they could ( they were not more interested at being laughed at and marginalised than scientist are today) and left it to 'the great' Lorentz to simply exclude the un-intercepted energy flow by discarding it on the reasoning that since it did not contribute anything to powering the load of the system it did not matter and could thus be excluded from the math. Thus we are stuck with using almost non of the energy we can oberve flowing from the terminals of generators and the like. Nothing has changed on that front in more than a century in the west but that is not so in all countries.

Poynting flow may be there, but make no mistake, the energy transfer in the field is already linked to your wire, negating the entire notion. or am i being stupid? ! ?

Well it's not a question of being stupid as much as it's one of being ignorant. In the end i can't decided for you wheter it's me or you that's ignorant/stupid in this case. I will however keep on presenting what i know as best i can.

you may or may not find this link useful: www.borderlands.com... , which incidentially deals with exactly the same problem, in a very different way, though, consider yourself forewarned.

Same old denials based on the same old strawman arguments proven quite false( again since it's been in evidence, if not effectively explained, since Maxwell's day) since the early 60's. I suggest you just go to Bearden's site or order his books if you really want to see all the source material i have on my desk while i type this.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
frosty

Now the idea has been around for nearly 200 years, but because it is currently not used on a commercial level or used very much at all due to its high cost related to its effectiveness with the conversion, does not mean that the technology has been suppressed.

Thermocouples, they're used in most furnaces in the world today. They're not new and not suppressed.
You simply twist two dissimilar wires (or semiconductors) together, add heat and you get a small amount of electricity.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Same old denials based on the same old strawman arguments proven quite false( again since it's been in evidence, if not effectively explained, since Maxwell's day) since the early 60's. I suggest you just go to Bearden's site or order his books if you really want to see all the source material i have on my desk while i type this.

Stellar

I did take a look at the Bearden website, and although i cannot rule out that we're infact using only uisng 1/1000th of what's there, don't you find it strange that what was induced by known means supposedly can't be extracted the same way (reversability?) yet is apparently destroyed yet unusable by these very same means.

If that didn't make sense (i'm afraid it didn't
) think of a coax cable, no uncontrolled poynting flow, see?

PS: my link basically stated that electric power travels along conductors but outside, not exactly mainstream, is it? now, if you're right then we are already happily probing the gas pipeline with a blowtorch

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Water powered car
Stanley Meyers shows his invention
lonelantern.org...
Here it is and the site is up.
WAter car look to my previous post in this tread

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ever look at the dangers of modern particle accelerators?

We humans routinelly probe the gasline with a blowtorch in the interest of science.

Saying that probing new tech is dangerously irresponsible because of this is redundant.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The only suppressed technology is a human being watching television.

If there is money in it, it will come to market.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
For reasons unknown to me, two months after my posts garnered no responses worth replying to, I saw many hits to my site from this thread, a thread that was started by a reference to my work. So, I will try again.

There is one heck of a lot of hypothesis on this thread. I am writing from experience. Does anybody want to have an exchange with somebody with experience in these matters? I still have not seen one credible response to my work on this thread. Does somebody want to make one? A bunch of people have been reading my work by taking this thread, but I have not seen one reply yet. This is the most recent essay on my site:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

where I once more had to respond to the dishonest “skeptics” and others with their empty theories. I read something recently that the Above Top Secret Forum may be not what it seems. This is one more attempt to see if this forum can live up to its name. Some of the posts in this thread show some promise.

Wade Frazier

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
There is one heck of a lot of hypothesis on this thread. I am writing from experience. Does anybody want to have an exchange with somebody with experience in these matters? I still have not seen one credible response to my work on this thread. Does somebody want to make one? A bunch of people have been reading my work by taking this thread, but I have not seen one reply yet.

Let me quote what i consider the most essential paragraph from your site:

Source
Fischer, however, was taking on Carnot head on. About the only “inside” information I have about Fischer’s engine was hearing him talk about it for about five minutes, soon after he came aboard in Ventura. He said that in Carnot’s seminal work, he assumed an ideal gas in his ideal heat engine. Carnot then extrapolated his logic with his ideal gas heat engine to cover all heat engines, and Fischer said that that was where Carnot made his fatal error, and that liquid heat engines were ignored ever since. It harkens back to the notion that Carnot’s theory may have owed the steam engine more than the steam engine owed thermodynamics. Fischer’s hydraulic heat engine challenged Carnot’s assumption, and also the classical interpretation of the second law of thermodynamics. Fischer thought, like Mr. Mentor did, that a hydraulic heat engine, combined with Dennis’ LamCo-style panels, might have a chance at making free energy. It was not something that Dennis dreamed up. Fischer and Mr. Mentor are technical and scientific heavyweights, not fast-talking promoters. Fischer helped write thermodynamics textbooks, and he said that thermodynamics textbooks are, in large measure, expedient rubbish. What Fischer said sounded a lot like describing the expedient fairy tales that students are given by microbiology textbooks regarding Pasteur and the spontaneous generation theory. The data from Fischer’s first prototype had it coming closer to Carnot’s ideal than any other heat engine ever had.

The main issue was that in Fischer’s engine, only a percent or two of the working fluid ever became a gas, so far less entropy was created in the process, which made the efficiency rise dramatically. With both Fischer’s and Mr. Mentor’s engines, they do not need cooled condensers, which was what Watt’s engine was all about. That is a formidable mindbender for physicists and engineers to ponder.

So far so good, IF i understand that correctly, this device is supposed to take heat from a source, increase temp by heat pump, then use the increased delta to drive the heat pump and generate energy and re-use excess heat.

I don't know if you could violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics with such an assembly (you'd need a heatsink to operate the 'motor' - whatever it looks like ), but it's imho clear that there's a lot to gain there, same for active insulation (again heat pumps, doubles as 'air conditioner' although the name is misleading in this case) and simple heat management, ie. NOT putting refridgerator radiators into heated rooms...).

PS: i had your page bookmarked (presumably from this thread), but i was reading up on medical stuff at that time, when it was resurrected, i had already forgotten...) so, thnx for the website, your first post AND the reminder

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
IF seemingly free energy is readily available

AND no-one succeeded doing it despite countless rumors to the contrary

THEN something is rather unhealthy sourrounding these prototypes

WHY that's the case is anyone's

GUESS

PS: when you're on-line, so are they, consider yourselves warned

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
it is interesting that it was under the supervision of the FBI way back then, that the Wardenclyffe Tower of the great Tesla was dismantled.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply, and yes, Long Lance, I think I make it very clear that the Big Boys are vigilant:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I have had to assume that they have had me under continual surveillance since 1988, and they read everything that I publish. They just listen, however, and forum discussions have never attracted anything hairy, as far as I have seen. Dishonest “skeptics” and other establishment shills (either “free-lance” or on the payroll) can be counted on to pounce on my work:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

But that experience has been more like yapping toy dogs who nibble at my ankles.

If you ever try to DO anything, however, then it can get rough. Anybody with anything with technological promise will first get the friendly buyout offer, if they ever get very far along:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

before they sic provocateurs on you:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

although some have received the MIB treatment:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

But if you are too rich to be expected to go for the carrot, then they proceed directly to the big stick:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Only after Dennis turned down the billion dollar offer:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Did he get the million-dollar-bail treatment:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

So, people simply exchanging information on the Internet has not generated harsh responses from the Big Boys, as far as I have seen, and I have been very public on this issue on the Internet since 1996. As can be seen from the early responses to this thread (and many others like it over the years), the “general public” usually does the Big Boys’ work for them, with their denial and other unproductive reactions:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The issue you bring up with Fischer’s engine is important. When we began pursuing THAT path, it got hairy. I am still “skeptical” about that arrangement, but positive skepticism is about finding out the truth. I was a founding member of the New Energy Movement:

www.newenergymovement.org...

and when I read Eugene Mallove's writings about EXACTLY what we were pursuing:

www.pureenergysystems.com...

(Mallove’s “category 3” is exactly what we were pursuing when the Big Boys lowered the boom on us), I had Brian O’Leary introduce me to Mallove in December 2003, and we had a brief exchange. I wanted to know more about how such a thing was possible, from a “Second Law of Thermodynamics” perspective (as I no longer had access to the technical experts from my days with Dennis), and Mallove replied that he had reproduced the experiment that Wilhelm Reich first performed so long ago:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Mallove said that he was able to reproduce the effect with a Faraday Cage (as have others). If an experiment can demonstrate a “spontaneous” increase in temperature, that calls into question the “Second Law of Thermodynamics.” Mallove informed me that the Second Law was rubbish. That may seem a bold statement, but if you have the reproducible data to call it into question, then it is a line of evidence worth pursuing.

I’ll reward your inquiry with some information that I have not publicly disclosed before. Mallove was skeptical of my “billion-dollar-offer” story, because while he had heard of the buyout offers (they are well known to anybody in the field: www.ahealedplanet.net... ), he had not heard of one that large. Mallove was an academic, and almost all academics that I have encountered are quite naïve about how the real world really works, particularly on the cutting edge of the energy paradigm. It is all about economics and worldly power (economics being the lever of earthly power for the past 10,000 years or so). Only when you do something that threatens to have an ECONOMIC IMPACT do they begin trying to remove the threat. What Dennis did in Seattle was the biggest economic threat to the energy racket that I have heard of:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

That is when they began taking the gloves off. And the confluence of talent, technology and public profile in Ventura made it so that the Big Boys had to act fast, and they did.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

For months before they struck, Dennis was expecting some kind of response to our efforts, and the raid was their first move, but far from their last.

Even though Mallove quit MIT when he saw how they cooked the numbers to dismiss cold fusion, he still had that residual academic’s naïveté. However, to his credit he was willing to listen to what I had to say. I sent him patents and other information on what we were pursuing, and he said he would get back to me when he could. His murder in May 2004 ended our conversation. He may have learned the hard way how the Big Boys deal with gadflies like him. He was in the midst of agitating in Washington D.C. when he died, and here is where it gets a little weird. I bankrolled the New Energy Movement (NEM) in its first year, and two of us did most of the work in getting the organization off the ground and setting up the NEM conference in September 2004.

www.newenergymovement.org...

We had our third board meeting about a week before Mallove died, and at that board meeting we began planning our conference and I began paying big bucks to have our website professionally developed. Mallove was going to be one of the conference speakers, as several board members knew him well. There were some hiccups relating to having the new site developed. I was working 12-hour days at my new job and coming home to an increasingly emotional set of emails that were being sent to me about the site’s hiccups. The reactions seemed out of proportion to the problem, and I got the problem resolved in a couple of days. Just when I got the problem resolved I received a conciliatory email from a prominent board member who stated that something weird was happening, and the board member wondered if we were under “psychic attack” as the board member knew of that kind of activity being directed at efforts such as ours (and was in the position to know).

When that email to me was being written, Mallove was still alive but was dying from the beating he received an hour or so earlier (according to the coroner’s reconstruction of his murder). The next morning we received the news of his death. Because of that strange situation, I will always be skeptical that his murder was a random act of violence/robbery. Steven Greer thinks that Mallove’s murder may well have been an “extreme countermeasure” by the Big Boys:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and I respect Greer’s opinion on those matters. My initial orientation to the energy issue was technological:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

(there is a long story behind that situation that I cannot publicly discuss at this time), but when the dust cleared in Ventura, I realized that the political-economic situation was why we do not have free energy, not a lack of viable technology. There are only so many years in a life, and I decided to specialize in the political-economic aspect of the situation back in 1990, which became the basis of my research and subsequent writing efforts.

We’ll see how this thread goes. Maybe it will go somewhere productive. All I ask is that people honestly think about this stuff, maybe get out of their armchairs and look into it a little, and dare to discard their comforting indoctrination about how the world really works:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Best,

Wade

[edit on 15-4-2006 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hey, I posted a thread on this not long ago, with the exact same intention: getting info of these techs out: Perpetual Motion! Electrical Power from Nothing!.

Everyone else seems to be ignoring the links at the bottom. Click them, dammit! I spent a long time getting those.

Free energy exists, but there have been no untoward movements made by any government to research this form of power. Why is anyone's guess (my guess = govt. suppressing tech).

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hey, Watch the Rocks - those technologies definitely exist, and I know people who have witnessed them:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I have met Bearden:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and what he has to say is very worthwhile.

A lot of Bearden’s work is about pursuing what Sparky Sweet was working on, who we also encountered:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The issue is not really about technology, but if humanity can muster the collective sentience and integrity required to bring the issue and technologies into the open.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

So far, the results have not been promising, but I have not totally given up hope. It is very likely that our ET pals are going to have to come into the open to “nudge” this along. I am going to watch them again this year:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

My buddies talked about it on Art Bell recently:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Your effort is appreciated,

Wade

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The following source is not meant in an earnest and contributing way, merely to show how easy things could potentially be and that we are experiencing the 'complex' world only as a result of thought control (the rest is irrelevant, as long as you don't get killed, of course).

Source
..Moved to locate the source of this heat, town officials found two highly polished metal mirrors which faced each other - radiating a very great heat in rippling waves

Cute, ain't it? no-one would make this up, it's stranger than 'science-fiction', which brings me to one of the sorest points in history. I'm afraid that all major prevalent theories are either sanitized or outright fabrications to throw us off track, and the same applies to many sources which don't get pulled immediately. perhaps there's a wait-and-see tactic in effect to see if the undesired info dies out on its own, dunno.

The next link needs a bit of an explanation: the telephone, like many other devices and technologies was invented long before its official arrival, i don't know if Meucci was the first of them, but he was certainly one of them. needless to say, due to dumbness and agression by *them* they laid hands to a few of his devices, but failed to understand their workings...

Source

The path which the Meucci models took inside Western Union has been traced. The models periodically kept appearing and disappearing in the electrical research labs of Western Union, revealed through the written studies of several curious individuals. The models were transferred among several engineers as successive new electrical directors were installed. Each examined the models in complete ignorance. Lacking introductory explanations, no one comprehended what the weighty wooden cups could do when electrified.

So, now to the final and most ardent question of all: who is doing it, how, and most importantly WHY.

Let me explain, the first is not trivial, since it requires knowledgeable supervision and power, in other words they combine expertise, strategic prowess and power, when was the last time, you saw a politician with these traits?! thought so. If you're dumbing down political power by 'survival of the filthiest' you're destroying potential allies before they even know squat, though, which means their recruiting is either irrelevant (seperate society, i think that's where the gut feeling of ET invasion comes from) or completely independant from extensive training and education (indicating that the universe is not that hard to understand after all, btw)

The 2nd is an enigma, how many must have come in contact with this shadow world, and how many of them simply shut up? i know that hundreds of thousands of people go missing every year in the west, are they the victims? if so, don't the MiB get cought sometimes, or are at least out-gunned and/or outwitted sometimes. they have railguns, from what i've gathered from iraq footage (thnx g00fballs
) but these things would be hard to conceal (not hard to ignore, though as 1963 indicates
) and the primary supression mechanism, well is too perfect for my taste, but let's hope i'm wrong.

The why, yeah, delusions i guess, wait, they're stone.cold crAzY, right? wrong, that's too simple if there's no apparent motive, they're crazy, no, not this time.

i *think* taking a loong hard look at what they did (as opposed to what we did out of ignorance) would shed some light on their motives, even though they may appear unbelievable. f-ex. i think you will agree that many ailments of modern man are clandestinely curable, the reason for supression would be (lame, eh?) greed as usual, and while i can't discount that notion, let's just say that certain things don't make sense here, namely that they probably could have averted the explosion of earth's population in 1900, but decided not to, then introduced AIDS, hazardous chemicals and calory rich, yet nutrient depleted food (aided by overproduction on subsidies to deplete the last few micrograms of minerals) to damage and kill us, how's that adding up ? ! ?

it isn't, at the first glance, is it? now, if we made a list of their actions, filtering out our blunders, the puzzle would assemble. this is partly OT, but i'd really like to hear a quick and easy explanation why the 'elites' are trying to make humanity look like beasts on crack and steroids incapable of fending for themselves let alone development (evolution - darwinism may have soiled the term but i intend to use it in the original sense).

i mean no-one's watching the B-show, or is anyone?

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As to the telephone, history records that many were working on the device before it was patented, but Alexander G. Bell was first.

And that has made all the difference.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wadefrazier3, you've met Bearden? That guy is one intresting dude.

I've crawled over just about all of his website. Learnt a lot. Wonder if he's here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Whatever happened to the tower theory where a tall tower could generate electricity from the static energy generated by the atmosphere moving past the earth?

That was pretty cool. Last I heard you could modify the old directional tv antennas to do this... only, problem is when lightening strikes... well, thats the first thing it goes for.

What was it? I cant remember... it was simple, and a really cool idea... even if it only generated a few watts of power... at least you can put your old antenna to good use.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You might find this of interest.

Space Tethers:

www.tethers.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
I did take a look at the Bearden website, and although i cannot rule out that we're infact using only uisng 1/1000th of what's there, don't you find it strange that what was induced by known means supposedly can't be extracted the same way (reversability?) yet is apparently destroyed yet unusable by these very same means.

Not sure where you got that from but it surely is not accurate. The problem lies with keeping the source charge ( 'energy transducer' since energy can not in fact be created or destroyed; as far as i know
) intact while energy flows from it while intercepting as much of as possible. That is the short answer but actually doing that is rather harder.

If that didn't make sense (i'm afraid it didn't
) think of a coax cable, no uncontrolled poynting flow, see?

No uncontrolled Poynting flow? The Poynting flow is the energy that enters the circuit thus it's all that we ever take note of. If that does not answer the question just try again.

PS: my link basically stated that electric power travels along conductors but outside, not exactly mainstream, is it? now, if you're right then we are already happily probing the gas pipeline with a blowtorch

I am not exactly sure what i read the first time ( It certainly does not look, to me, like i read the link you gave me) but now that i did i am not sure what to make of his claims. As i understand the situation his claims are not accurate but i am going to read it a few more times over the coming days and see what my brain chooses to do with it.

You can read the first few chapters of Beardens " Energy from the vacuum; concepts and principles" on his site as that explains his basic claims in as much detail as you could like. I think i supplied a link earlier?

Stellar

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
The only suppressed technology is a human being watching television.
If there is money in it, it will come to market.

Well i think you got it about right! If a new product will create new potential for extraction life energy ( the energy you expend to do your job and survive governments general intrusions in your life) in return for 'credits' to buy 'stuff' they might very well involve themselves in bringing it to the market but if such a product will lead to freedom of choice and less expenditure of that life energy to survive they will resist or destroy such knowledge or products. "Money' is not a end but a means towards gaining more of the control you used towards getting said money in the first place.

Imagine how our lives would change if there was suddenly nearly unlimited power available. With energy everything is possible and they full well understand that losing control over that is losing massive leverage over human society.

Stellar

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join