It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've been visiting these boards for weeks now and have always seen "dis-inf" on the same line as "David Icke".

Firstly, it is totally illogical that he is spreading disinformation and also becuase, what would be the point of him doing this?

I also hear people saying he is a "tool" of the NWO.. again, totally illogical and again, totally pointless.

I personally think that most people will fall back on anything no matter how illogical or ridiculous as an explanation for his seemingly ridiculous claims and talkings and hence such ridiculous accusations such as "dis-informer" or "NWO tool".

I say these people are ignorant and really have proably just heard and/or seen just a fraction of the ammount of proof and evidence David has for everything he says and thus, these people who slander him are doing so on very little knowledge.

I dont mean to be seen as an Icke fanatic... I just genuinly believe that the majority of people just have not seen the ammount of media he has done about the stuff he says.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it is because, at least for me anyway, that he claims the Queen is a shape-shifting, baby-eating reptilian alien.

Enough said......

EDIT for #e spelling

[edit on 4/3/05 by stumason]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I think it is because, at least for me anyway, that he claims the Queen is a shape-shifting, baby-eating reptilian alien.

Enough said......

EDIT for #e spelling

[edit on 4/3/05 by stumason]

That claim he made has been totally blown out of proportion and is the one that the mindless herd have simply fixated on and took wayyy too literally.

The Queen is a part of the British Royal family therfore she has the reptilian genetic strcture just like all the other bloodlines.

Like i said, this perticular claim has simply been blown right out of proportion.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The Queen is a part of the British Royal family therfore she has the reptilian genetic strcture just like all the other bloodlines.

Enough said...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1

Enough said...

And I guess you are the type that has most likely done some decent and relativly comprehensive research into his claims of reptillian bloodlines controlling the world but have came no way near the full ammount of proof/evidence/information he has about it and so you cannot possibly come to a VALID decision about it all.

This is the problem... people go on what they know... not what there is.

Icke charges for the meat of what he has to say (and rightly so too) so thats why everyone who knows about the reptillian theory... maybe knows a lot but comes kno way near the full extent of the proof about it.

I reccomend you get a P2P client and get downloading the huge ammount of media there is about it becuase you really don't know the half of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How about the fact that he claimed himself to be the new Messiah?
Or the fact that he uses scapegoats to sell books and make money?

And that's the answer to your question:

Firstly, it is totally illogical that he is spreading disinformation and also becuase, what would be the point of him doing this?

The point of him doing it is that he makes a very tidy sum of cash out of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
How about the fact that he claimed himself to be the new Messiah?
Or the fact that he uses scapegoats to sell books and make money?

His claims of being the new Messiah are an understatment... this guy has the knowledge that, if all new, would change the world for the better... if that dosent warrent "Messiah status" that I dont know what would.

And that's the answer to your question:

Huh?

The point of him doing it is that he makes a very tidy sum of cash out of it.

He is not rich... far from it and getting the information out to the ignorant masses is a full time occuptation... of course he needs funds.

Also, you only have to look back at the early 90's when the irgnorant British masses, media and TV personalities totally ridiculed him beyond comprehension to know that this guy has truth. Anyone else would of retired from public view and never say a word again.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just about all of what he says regarding planetary activity, catalystic events throught ancient history, origins of civilizations, races and relegions, alien presence, ect, ect, ect is fully supported by the "official" scientific, historic and archialogical arena's simply becuase it is all true.

even the interbreeding on the Draco, Annuakai, Aryan, Human bloodlines is accepted as truth by the official sects. All of it was recorded on the 16000 Sumerian tablets and transcripts found in 1850 amoung countless other things around the globe.

The only reason the stuff isen't taught in schools or available to the masses is becuase it goes against everything in the "official" version of history and obviously becuase withholding the truth is extremly benificial to the grand masters.

I will ask again, please do not make your mind up on Icke's sayings untill you have seen the full extent of the proof.

P2P clients.... you'll get it all off there.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Novusordo]

dh

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What people don't like about Icke is that he's so damned comprehensive
In his series of books he unites and explores the widest variety of conspiracy knowledge while refusing any specific scientific or religious paradigm to back up the knowledge
What so many people seek is a single body of knowledge, a belief system to encompass it, and a leader to take them on the path
Icke offers none of that despite the early 'Nineties media bull#e
All Icke leaves people with is eventually holographic projections of the collective will, and the 'wanting to be led' don't like that

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That claim he made has been totally blown out of proportion and is the one that the mindless herd have simply fixated on and took wayyy too literally.

If this was any other topic, I would be offended. I hope for your own sake that you are not implying that i am one of the "mindless herd", and if so, care to back up your claim? In fact, feel free to read any one of 781 (782, including this one) posts, you may get a better idea of who I am.

Please do not pass judgement on someone, and brand them mindless, just because they do not agree with your affection for Mr Icke and his claims.

HRH Queen Liz II might be part of a NWO conspiracy, being who she is and all, but a reptilian shape-shifter is a little hard to swallow.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think there are many valid complaints against Queen Alizardbirth and the British royal family without resorting to calling them reptilians.

[edit on 3/4/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If this was any other topic, I would be offended. I hope for your own sake that you are not implying that i am one of the "mindless herd", and if so, care to back up your claim? In fact, feel free to read any one of 781 (782, including this one) posts, you may get a better idea of who I am.

Nah I wasent implying that you were one of the mindless herd. There arnt many here since this is a conspiracy forum.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

HRH Queen Liz II might be part of a NWO conspiracy, being who she is and all, but a reptilian shape-shifter is a little hard to swallow.

It is hard to swallaw unless you have seen the full extent of the evidence for it... get a P2P client. Kazaa Ressurection for example.

Most if not all of David Icke's media can be downloaded off the P2P netwrks. I useually wouldent promote it but since the cause is more than just, this is an exception.

dh

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They're representatives of 'The Crown' which has its power base in the City of London, Temple Bar, the MI6 building
The tentacles spread throughout the world
What do you want -octopus?
Reptilians will do for me

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
They're representatives of 'The Crown' which has its power base in the City of London, Temple Bar, the MI6 building
The tentacles spread throughout the world
What do you want -octopus?
Reptilians will do for me

Yeah and you only have to see the logos and seals for those organizations to realize who is really in control of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Novu,

Some people here will simply refuse to even consider someone such as Icke. The motto "deny ignorance" gets ignored on certain subjects. I mean, how ignorant is it to say that Icke thinks "he is the messiah." He doesn't. Research for about 5 minutes max, and you'll find out how innacurate that misconception is. Research for 5 hours, an hour each day and you might find out a whole lot more.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Errr.... actually he did claim to be the Messiah. Granted it was a claim that he later retracted and I have seen him defend that retraction many times on TV (albeit with bluster).

The link below could explain what makes Icke tick.

www.thecommentarybox.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The reptilian theory is probably the main reason.
Its sad because he theories are interesting to read, but the reptilian theory kinda bring it down

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Just about all of what he says regarding planetary activity, catalystic events throught ancient history, origins of civilizations, races and relegions, alien presence, ect, ect, ect is fully supported by the "official" scientific, historic and archialogical arena's simply becuase it is all true.

and then...

The only reason the stuff isen't taught in schools or available to the masses is becuase it goes against everything in the "official" version of history and obviously becuase withholding the truth is extremly benificial to the grand masters.

So it is supported by the "official" version of history and it goes completely against it?

This is the sort of contradictory nonsense that Icke spouts and why most people think he is a nut.

You ask why people get so angry about him? Probably because he is always accusing people of being paedophiles/reptilian baby eaters/911 terrorists without any evidence.

And before you say it - yes I have checked out lots of his stuff - it's rubbish.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What I mean is, the official version of history is well ingrained in socieity and education and to change it all is not possible and would not be allowed.

Its not contradictory atall.. you have just mis-understood.

I am assuming you have read 'The Biggest Secret' ?

If you see no truth in his reptilian theory that the problem is not lack of evidence, the problem is you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join