It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about plane crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I had a dream about a plane crash this morning.....it was very realistic and I woke up almost in tears. And an hour after I woke up I saw a report about a plane crash in Sudan on the news. This scared me

I'm sure this was some kind of psychic dream

heres a link to the story about the plane

Plane Crash in Sudan

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by chebob]

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by chebob]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Isnt that what we call a premonition? or is it another word?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Strange how these things work out.

I was messing with flight simulator about five days before the World Trade Center attack. I was trying the flight challenges. Well, I tried one where you had to fly upside down through New York. But the first thing you had to do was fly between the twin towers. Well, it didn't go well. (keep track of the numbers and where) I crashed into the towers three times, then the fourth I stalled and crashed into the ground.

September 11 came along, and as everyone knows, two planes crashed into the towers, one into the pentagon, and the fourth crashed into the ground.

Strange how things worked out. I crash into the buildings 3 times then crash into the ground. It fits perfectly with what happened.

(4/\/\/\/\0 |)|_||)3

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You guys are freaking me out now hope i dont have anyway strange dreams.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Cammo, I bet you felt pretty weird when the 9/11 attack happened. When I saw the story on the news, my jaw dropped.
In the same dream a man with a rotting or burnt face was trying to kill a baby, but ended up killing a middle aged couple. I just hope that doesn't come true too.

Anyway, did anyone else have a dream about a crash last night? It was one of the most realistic dreams I've had......I could even feel the air pressure on my face....

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't think I have any power to tell the future, but sometimes things are just too close to reality...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

lol, sorry man....it was just too weird not to post, know what I mean

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
maybe it is a subconcious remote vision? i don't know what to tell you, but if you see something that shows phoenix_cross getting hit by a truck, be sure to let me know!

i'd just be very careful with what you dream. learn how to guard your mind. i don't remember what that arts is called.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
I don't think I have any power to tell the future, but sometimes things are just too close to reality...

I'm still wondering........

I've had premonitions in dreams before, but only about little things like classroom changes in school when I was a Kid or little family troubles, that kind of thing.

After last night, I'm a bit more convinced about some underlying "psychic" ability......but I would think that everyone has this kind of thing

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Originally posted by drunk

lol, sorry man....it was just too weird not to post, know what I mean [/quote
Yeah i9 know i have had a few dreams like that but ppl would call them nightmares i on ther hand called them dreams.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
maybe it is a subconcious remote vision?

Thats it, remote viewing.......I was thinking about that, but I was a bit Skeptic about it......

But now I think about it, the dream did come around the time the plane would have crashed....

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have thought of the word Chebob your a clairvoyant.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Cammo, I bet you felt pretty weird when the 9/11 attack happened. When I saw the story on the news, my jaw dropped.

I must be a very cold person, because when I saw it, I didn't think much of it. I just thought, "It was about time we got a wake up call." I know that is disrespectful, but it is the truth. I don't really look at life as something that precious.... (one of the reasons I look down upon myself)

Only after an hour past the fourth crash, I realized it was just like the flight sim. I thought it was strange at first when it happened after what I did on the simulator. When I told some friends about it, they thought I was talking about the simulator again. Only til I turned on the TV they realized I wasn't.

(4/\/\/\/\0 |)|_||)3

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

I had a dream about a plane crash early hours this mornirng. I woke up at about 4.30!!!!

I cant believe that.

I didn't know there was one, that's the first I know about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I hope the dreams I have never ever come true...!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Chebob and Pockets,

Thank you both for sharing this! Also, see the thread that was started by GirlinBlack concerning a vision of an attack on a bridge. There seems to be a great deal of visions going on in this community!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
That would explain last night's dream of eople faling from the sky, for sure. You're right, Valhall. I can't find a single forum other than this one where one's dreams and so on can be shared so freely.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
sadly I quiet often dream bad things happening.

I saw people falling in a dream friday night, and it was cold around them as well, but there was a surviver, a small child i think or even a baby. new nothing about that plane going down last night until lunch-time today, then i knew i had seen it in my dreams.

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Could someone tell me why it says 9th of july on that crappy site and why no other sources report this?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I remember back in 2001 I had a dream that two small single-engne arplanes collided in the air. The next morning on the first day of school I heard that two small planes had collided in air over somewhere in New York. This is the only dream I've eve had that actually happened as I saw it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join