It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesuits

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As most of you know the Catholic Chuch whose leader is the Pope is actually run by the Black Pope, or, the Jesuit General. The Jesuits are Luciferians who believe in Lucifer, not Satan, bur Lucifer... they are necromancers who use *Lucifer's* powers to rule... The Jesuits were kicked out of Eurpope in 1621 by the Pope, then they were kicked out of Japan in 1639... Over 300 years later the Jesuits persuaded Eisenhower to drop 2 A- Bombs on Nakatomi and Hiroshima... The Jesuits have been the cause for almost every major war in the past 500 years. The Freemasons really do work for the Jesuit General and most of them don't even know it. The current Jesuit General is Count Hans Kolvenbach.. He's been in charge since 1984 when the last one was assasinated. If any1 knows any Jesuits don't lisrten to 'em they're just like NWO except they're a religious group.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Goodness gracious, I know you are going to say "well yeah it's because you were taught by them" but I was taught by several Jesuits and studied just a little. I know that they "swear alliegance" to the pope, beyond what other orders might and that they are considered one of the most revered intellectual orders. Please give more detail. I really would like to see your sources, beyond personal web pages of protestants who just hate Catholics.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
nah dude i'm not hatin' or anything but the Pope is controlled by the Jesuit General.

This is on the Jesuit site:

No service of faith without

promotion of justice
entry into cultures
openness to other religious experiences

No promotion of justice without

communicating faith
transforming cultures
collaboration with other traditions

No inculturation without

communicating faith with others
dialogue with other traditions
commitment to justice

No dialogue without

sharing faith with others
evaluating cultures
concern for justice

How can u mix religious experiences and still remain loyal to God?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I had to register to defend my Faith. This is a bunch of horse manure if I saw it, there is no proof of this tripe. give me documents, written proofs or you have no leg to stand on. I think you had a little too much Jack Chick.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The Jesuits have been the cause for almost every major war in the past 500 years.

Could you please supply some sources (or present the evidence yourself)? I'm specifically interested in the data that supports the above statement.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The Jesuits did form the "Order of the Illuminati" under Adam Weishaupt in 1776 ya know; even though that order doesn't exist anymore(now people use the word 'Illuminati' to describe the N.W.O.).

It also seems that the Jesuits may have infiltrated our local Zen Temple where I live.

ONE

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The Jesuit order is a group of people dedicated to education. It just happens that, because they were, in the past, the world's largest group of educated men that they, in turn, became advisors to several Kings and dynasties.

The Jesuits are a product of what is called the 'counter-reformation', or, in more tolerant circles, the 'catholic reformation'. They took on the duties that they did because, following the various wars of the 16th and 17th centuries, there were many people in old catholic areas of Europe who were bereft of religious education, and so were being indoctrinated by those who were giving them only lopsided views on the the catholic church. Yes, they DO promote the catholic church's ideals/beliefs, and they are NOT unbiased observers, but catholics have the right to support education Orders just as some protestants like to create websites that only exist to bash catholics.

In terms of their 'satanic rituals'... The Jesuits practice a very specific form of prayer that borders on mystical meditation. It is not satanic. Just because many protestant faiths do not have similar practices does not make the catholic ones satanic....

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I read part of an interview with Eric Phelps once. I found some links, but I don't know too much about the Jesuits or haven't researched too much.
www.meguiar.addr.com...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Extract from Jesuit's Oath

To this end the professed Jesuits have obligated themselves with an oath, part of which was published in 1899, and reads:

"I do now renounce and disown my allegiance as due to any heretical King, Prince or State, named Protestant, or liberals, or obedience to any of their laws or magistrates or officers.

"I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots, and other of the name Protestant or Liberals, to be damnable, and they themselves to be damned who will not forsake the same.

"I do further declare that I will help, assist and advise all or any of His Holiness' agents, in any place where I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or liberal doctrines, and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise." [Errors of the Roman Catholic Church, 15 Contributors, 1894]

Heres his photo for those who dont know him.

Klovenhoof - Kovenbach The "Black" Pope: The Most Powerful Man In The World?

mjs link to black pope mp3 speech

My origional link >
VATICAN ASSASSINS - BLACK POPE JESUITS -

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
The Jesuits did form the "Order of the Illuminati" under Adam Weishaupt in 1776 ya know;

Actually, it was the Jesuits who suppressed it. The Illuminati was formed primarily for the purpose of being anti-Jesuit.

As most who regularly read my posts know, I'm no big fan of the Roman Church, and Jesuitism in particular. This is especially true for the rogue Jesuits, like the ones who operate the "Freemasonry Watch" website.

Nevertheless, they at least believe they're the good guys. They were formed as part of the Counter-Reformation. The Romanists considered the Protestant Reformation to be the work of the devil, and Martin Luther was generally considered to be the antichrist. They saw it as their God-given duty to stamp out this "heresy", using all possible means. However, they were never satanists or "Luciferians", and were always orthodox Roman Catholics.

Also, it should be noted that there were and are good people in the Society of Jesus. As long as they respect the rights of others to their own religious beliefs, neither Jesuitism nor Roman Catholicism does no one any harm.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The guy who wrote the book about the Black Pope is really reliable and on sound footing. Here is one of the quotes from an interview

That’s right. Those three little tidbits, right there, prove that the Nation of Islam is totally under Jesuit control. They are going to be used to foment anarchy and agitation, because they have an army called “the fruit of Islam”, and they have millions of rounds stored in all the major cities—guns stored everywhere, so that they can start the race war. And when that happens, you see, then the brothers in Washington can implement Martial Law, suspend the Constitution, and now the Jesuits have what they want.

So, they use these Blacks in the North, who hate the White people, for their own destruction, for the destruction of the Black people themselves. And the Nation of Islam is part of that.

When I was in the Air Force, and in jail for about 10-15 days, about 10 years ago, the Nation of Islam was paramount, or tried to be paramount, there. All the Blacks in jail become Moslems. It’s a “hate the White man” religion. Every White man is a White, blue-eyed Devil. And they’re playing—the Zodiac killer, back in California many years ago, all Moslems. So it’s a “hate the White man” religion, designed to foment agitation and unrest.

Martin Lucifer King was intimately involved with them. The only problem is, Malcolm X got on to it. He realized he was being used and he separated from it. Then he ceased to be an agitator.
www.remnantofgod.org...

reprinted from The Spectrum Newspaper

I believe all of the incorrectly posted quotes belong to the above web site and interview.

Tons of other stuff in this interview that make me think this fellow really has his head on straight /sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thats funny i was going to post that piece above before i posted the oath quote.

Heres the paragraph directly before sparkies >

Chicago is ruled by the Archbishop of Chicago, a Cardinal. It was Cody; I don't know who it is now. Do you think anything goes down in Chicago without the Cardinal's approval?

Where was the Nation of Islam founded? Chicago.

Where is Louis Farrakhan's--that murderer's--mansion? Chicago. He lives like a king.

What does he hand out? He hands out the 'Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion' to all of deluded Black Nation of Islam people, so that they can hate the Jews, just like the Klu Klux Klan.

[edited to use 'ex' tags rather than 'code' tags, as code tags distory the page width -nygdan]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimensional_Shifter
Extract from Jesuit's Oath

This is actually not a jesuit oath. Its a probably forgery, made by a renouned english forger and anti-catholic (i beleive that was in the context of the problems the english were having with the irish at the time).

The text of the 'oath' was, interestingly, used by protestants to shut-down an election in the US, wherein a catholic was running for congress. The opponent, who I think lost, started using the oath to smear the guy and have the election undone.

So....who promoted a conspiracy against democracy there, eh?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Over 300 years later the Jesuits persuaded Eisenhower to drop 2 A- Bombs on Nakatomi and Hiroshima...

Dude, it was Preisdent Harry S. Truman who gave the order to drop the two Atomic Bombs on Janpan, not the then Gen. Eisenhower. Anyhow, Gen. Eisenhower was commander of the troops in Europe. Gen. MacAruthur was top kick in the Pacific.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This is actually not a jesuit oath. Its a probably forgery, made by a renouned english forger and anti-catholic (i beleive that was in the context of the problems the english were having with the irish at the time).

This IS not a jesuit oath? I honestly dont know. How do you know that?
You say its 'probably' a forgery, so your not definatly sure yourself?

All this is getting a bit much, peoples opinions are not helping anybody in conspiracy land. lol. I have no opinion for i was not around in those days and circles of people to truly know. And i see theres loads of theorys and tales that can fit and make a few big, and not too pretty, pictures.

You said you 'believe' it was in the context of the problems etc..

So were back to beliefs and opinions...

Did you read the whole Phelps article? ... i need to go research Phelps i dont know nothing about him. Excuse my ignorance on this topic

[edited the 'code' tags to 'quote' tags, as 'code tags' can mess up the page format -nygdan]

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
May aswel post more a jesuit stuff here seeing as its died..........

Heres some captures of their website

www.jesuitlove.org...

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If memory serves, the so-called "Jesuit Oath" first appeared in a Ku Klux Klan newspaper. The reader can ascertain for himself the verity of it, considering its source.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimensional_Shifter
You say its 'probably' a forgery, so your not definatly sure yourself?

No, I am not definitly sure. However, if you look at the history of the oath, you can see that there's never a real source for it, and people who have looked into it have traced it back to a particular well known english forgerer. Its not certain though. Seems to be more evidence supporting that than supporting that its real. Also, the language seems out of place, is the king of scandanavia or whatever really that much of a threat to the RCC these days??

You said you 'believe' it was in the context of the problems etc..
So were back to beliefs and opinions

Yes, I use words like 'i beleive' or 'as far as I understand' etc when I am not certain about a thing, when I am trying to qualify the statements. Whats wrong with that? You presented the thing as a Jesuit Oath, but you don't know that, thats you're opinion. What evidence supports this document as really being a jesuit oath? There really isn't any. And, ironically (since its being used to imply that there is a catholic conspiracy), the document has been used in anti-catholic and anti-democratic political conspiracies, such as the election i refered to.

Heres some captures of their website

That is not the website of the jesuits. Its just a website repeating the same information.

Masonic Light
the so-called "Jesuit Oath" first appeared in a Ku Klux Klan newspaper

I beleive its older than the clan. Apparently its called the "Extreme Oath of the Jesuits".

Here is a site that deals with more of the information about the oath and how its used.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I beleive its older than the clan.

Possibly. Some internal evidence brings it up to more modern times, though. In it "K of C" is mentioned, showing that perhaps it was meant to be a forgery of the Knights of Columbus obligation. For whatever reason, some folks began saying it was a Jesuit oath too.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
On the internet you have to be very careful to identify the source of your information--is it accurate?

In the case of Jesuitlove.org there is no author to be found. No way to contact the writer or the organization, it is pure propaganda, an opinion by the writer/writers. They may have done their research but none of it is cited --in books or in other internet references as are required on abovetopsecret, or in any type of paper or journal. The sources are conspicuously absent. It does look pretty and it could be a creditable site but there is no evidence presented to back up the claims of the site. Without an author or authors to credit the opinion to, it becomes almost useless as a citation because its trail disappears into thin air.

Compare this to jesuit.org
They have the name of the society they represent --at the top of the page.
Links to contact the society, creditable publications that can be reached by the site etc.

Compare jesuits.ca
There is also a way to contact the society
Society name is plainly displayed
Who they are -- also plainly stated --so if you have the wrong site you can go elsewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join